[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gets fired from WWE for drugs and goes to TNA. Gets fired from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Mr-Anderson.jpg (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Anderson.jpg
158KB, 400x400px
Gets fired from WWE for drugs and goes to TNA. Gets fired from TNA for drugs and goes to the WAW. Where will Mr. AnderJust go when he gets fired from the WAW for drugs?
>>
the cemetery
>>
>getting fired from WAW for drugs

mate i highly doubt they even test
>>
>>2586964
TNA didn't test either, he just kept coming in that fucked up.
>>
He'll return to NXT so the crowd of retards can chant along to his theme song and him saying Mister Kennedy
>>
>>2586966
yeah TNA testing policy was hey youre REALLY FUCKED UP. do that 3 or 4 more times and well have to piss test you
>>
Wait, WAW is a real thing? I thought those cringey wrestler pics were just memes.
>>
TNA Hall of Fame
>>
>>2587057
Its a promotion owned by Paige's parents and Dorito is the champ
>>
>>2587095
Wow. It looks like a middle school backyard fed.
>>
>>2586966
>TNA didn't test either
what the fuck? How'd he even fuck that up?
>>
>>2587223
Got really high during a match against Eric Young and TNA tested him.
>>
File: Ken Anderjust.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ken Anderjust.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
>WAW champion for 1 day
>>
lol this guy won money and the bank and was going to be champ and he pissed it all away
>>
HAAH WAAW
>>
probably like that because he never got a real push
>>
he was fired from WWE because Orton cried to Vince about him dangerous in the ring
>>
>>2586966
tna started doing tests after Benoit. But they don't care about things like weed.

Anderson was fire because he was given a talk show segment and he cut the promo while being drunk and on pills. That segment became Eli Drake's fact of life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.