[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many people IRL know that you follow wrestling? i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: pepe.png (7KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
7KB, 256x196px
how many people IRL know that you follow wrestling?

i've been dating a girl for 4 months now and still not sure if should tell her.
>>
Call her "the janetty" and see how she reacts. If she asks what you're talking about just respond with "hi, Phil"
>>
Do it and if she gives you any lip wire the whores jaw shut. Women respond well to physical violence.
>>
>>2586930
currently at uni and don't know of anyone who watches it except for a few obese smarks I don't want to associate with
4 months and not a peep? I'd be ashamed too
>>
>>2586930
All three of my friends
>>
All of my co workers. So like 7 people.
>>
>>2586930
Man i know dudes who are into the top shonen animes like me but thats about it, i never got the chance to meet someone who is into wwe. Hell i think wrestling trash nowadays so could care less.
>>
My best friend's boyfriend plus a few guys I work with.
>>
Everyone that knows me knows I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling. They either turn their nose up at me, ask about Hogan/Rock/Austin, or flat out laugh their asses off. I've met only one other mark of my level, and maybe ten casual fans in the past three years.
>>
Same situation as you lol. Being a wrestling fan is a lonely hobby.
>>
>>2587732
Sure is, brother. That's why I like this kind of exchange on this board. It's the only reason I keep coming back to this shitstorm. Those rare moments when someone isn't shitposting and you can legit talk to someone who enjoys something you enjoy that no one around you does.
>>
>>2587868
i actually had a girlfriend break-up with me after I told her she topped it off by telling everyone that we split because I told her I was gay.
>>
All my friends know. Honestly, i don't know why you people are so ashamed of it. it's not my only interest or defining feature and it shouldn't be yours either.
>>
>>2586930
Everyone I know. I live in Kentucky, no one cares.
>>
>>2587991
Everyone I know knows, too. I'm not ashamed. I put it out there early and always get written off because (and this is what a good friend told me her friends impression of me was) "People who like wrestling are just less intelligent." I do stone cold impressions that make you laugh, and use wrestling jargon. I guess that makes me a moron.
>>
File: 1491953177363.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491953177363.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>2586930
I'll never forget when I told this girl that I was talking to (that I was madly in love with) that "unfortunately, I'm a professional wrestling fan," to which she quickly uttered: "That's a shame."
>>
>>2586930
I only know 2 people IRL that still follow wrestling and they are both obese

coincidence?
>>
>>2588006
I'm overweight. 6'3" 260. I can do 10 push-ups, and curl 50 pounds for reps. Am I obese? I've got a pretty fat belly. If I wore my pants at my belly button I'd be wearing 44 34 jeans
>>
>>2588012
BMI says you are obese. I have a higher BMI than you and can do 3 times the push ups
>>
>>2586930
I am telling everyone in my social group. Cause I want to get some of them to join me next year when I am planning to go to some PROGRESS and RevPro shows.

I will do some tourism around England and on the evenings I will just enjoy myself at wrestling shows.

Nobody wants to fly to Japan in January of course. Why the fuck would they want to? I will be flying to WrestleKingdom alone. But I don't mind. It will be my first live wrestling event ever, so screw you people, I will love it anyway.
>>
>>2588016
Well I can do 25 if I'm really pushing the hell out of myself. Good form for 15. Questionable for 5, then pretty bad for the rest. I generally do two sets of ten, then I do dumbbell presses with 25s until I can't lift my arms.
>>
>>2588033
you need to be 240 to not be obese and lose your interest in wrestling
>>
>>2588036
So you're saying I can save ten bucks a month if I lose 30 pounds?
>>
>>2588038
yes
>>
Pretty much all my IRL friends do. It helps that I own it, can handle/dispense the banter, and get dickridden all the time about how smart I am. I even have two whole friends that watch.
>>
>>2588039
I ran cross country in highschool (even got the most inspirational award for being so goddamned fat) My 5k PR was 23.33. I still have a horseshoe. I'm not as fat as I sound. Still... Imma eat some salad.
>>
>>2588051
I am 5'11 240 and made all conference at corner in football
>>
>>2588053
I played football in 7th grade. I was noseguard. From what I could tell it was the shit spot because I always destroyed my defender. I also played a defensive guard (right?) never made a tackle, because I sucked at football. I remember my coach screaming at me, "You get through the fucking line and then you just stand there! Tackle the motherfucker!"
>>
>>2588060
defense line is tackle or noseguard

I preferred defense much more to offense in high school because I was WR and our QB was garbo
>>
All these fucking normies. Just kys please. We don't need your kind.
>>
>>2588065
I was definitely a lineman. I played on one offensive play during the last game of the season. I opened a hole for our running back Junel, but he chose a different one THE (filipino slur). I was 5'8" 200 pounds in 7th grade. I wasn't getting girls, but I was terrifying their boyfriends on the field.
>>
>>2588075
Always loved this as a linemen.
>To the hot bitch
"You're a cunt."
>to her boyfriend
"You're going to let him talk to me that way!?"
>continues to study shoes.

I fucked a few of the popular cunts, then went and shared joints with their boyfriends.

"You smell like pussy! Yeaaaaaaaaaaah!"

>his girlfriends pussy

I miss the 90s
>>
>>2588086
I legitimately feel bad for people who peaked in high school.
>>
I live in middle America so it's not really a big deal to be a wrasslin fan. If someone judges me for having a harmless hobby then I wouldn't want to be friendos with them anyway
>>
>>2588091
Me too. If my legacy was frosting Megan Gilmore, or fucking Tina under the stage while people were directly above us I'd be depressed. I fucked my college professor for an A. I already had an A- I just wanted to fuck her DT ass.
>when you fuck a pussy that has the shakes.
>>
>>2588091
I legitimately feel bad for pro wrestling fans and especially people that post on /asp
>>
>>2588129
>feels bad for people who post on /asp/
>in a post on /asp/

What did he mean by this lads?
>>
>>2588135
I feel bad for everybody here and including myself and especially you because you are extra stupid
>>
>>2588143
Oh yeah? You wanna settle this in the ring friendo?
>>
>>2588129
SEETHING
>>
>>2588135
He meant that we should stop being hatefags and talk about wrestling. Joe Anoa'i is a cool guy. Roman Reigns is a piece of water trash floating in a community pool.
>>
>>2588145
sad
>>
>>2586930

Chances are she follows/followed fake shit like TV shows and movies too. Just don't overplay it, and when she tells you she watches soap operas don't judge because you'll have ZERO ground to stand on.

*experience
>>
>be /fit/
>have passive agressive gimmick irl
No one will laugh
>>
>>2588156
>have 150 IQ
>have passive aggressive gimmick irl

you'd be surprised how much more damage you can do with your mind than your fists
>>
>>2588159

You'll think this until the moment you need your fists and fail.
>>
>>2588159
If we talk about women, you can have 150 IQ but as long as you're a neckbeard, no one will take you seriously and being open about liking wrestling will only fuel it. Then you hit the weights, get a clue and it's suddenly
>awwwww Anon that's awesome! I like Hulk Hogan ....."BROTHER"! ahahaha
It's same as with everything nerdy, GoT, Star Wars video games. It's cool when cool people are into it.
>>
>>2588161
That's where a swift kick to the dick will do.
>inb4 you start defensively listing all the gorillion ninja flips and counters you'd do to avoid it
>>
>>2588159
I know we're all a bunch of fat neckbeard virgins that will never draw a dime, but do you legit have an IQ of 150? Sometimes I think I'm the only one on 4chan capable of higher thinking. Like, the captcha is forcing me to choose trumpets, but they consider saxophones, trombones, tubas, and any other brass instrument a trumpet. WTF.
>>
This is worse than Reddit. You all don't deserve 4chan.
>>
>>2588176
HE'S EXPOSING THE BUSINESS
>>
I watched WWE last week and now I have a rash on my johnson. Is this normal?
>>
>>2586930
i told my wifes son
>>
>>2588265
Fuck off Anthony. This is literally the shitposting example I used when I told you about this board.
>>
I want to taste beckys asshole
>>
Imagine being so insecure you can't tell your girlfriend about your interests.

My gr briefly watched WWE when she was younger so knows of it. She knows how into it I am and I've shown her some matches from WWE and NJPW and she really enjoyed it, neither of us really watch weekly WWE tv though, idk why anyone would do that desu.
>>
I don't know any except my girlfriend, but then again I don't have any friends anymore. But the bar is always packed with normies whenever there is a PPV being shown.
>>
>>2588370
THEY SHOW THE PPVS AT BARS???
>>
>>2588376
My local bar does mania and rumble
>>
>>2588379
My local bars show NASCAR, college sports, and THE LOUDEST MUSIC EVAAAAAAAR
>>
>>2588385
This does't work through text. Let me explain.

>Taylor Swift
>Bartenders all mark out
>We
>WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE NEVER
>never
>ever
>ever
>ever

I left.
>>
File: 1493215967627.png (32KB, 202x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493215967627.png
32KB, 202x206px
>>2587623
>My best friend's boyfriend
>>
>>2588393
Based TayTay "draw" Swift
>>
>>2588012
I bet those a cheat curls and that your weights swing like an Arkansas felon.
>>
i had a small circle of wrestling fans, mostly tied to a bar they all worked at. we'd go on mondays and tuesdays and watch raw/smackdown and drink beer and smoke cigarettes.

bar isnt shut down but isnt open a lot, and i mostly watch it alone or with my roomate but she's often doing something else.

those were fun times. nothing better than a bar full of people cheering or bitching about wrestling.
>>
I have three good friends that all get together to watch all the pay-per-views. And my gf is a huge fan too
>>
>>2588376
>>2588379
>>2588370
I bartend and i always have raw and smackdown on, my managers are to much of cheap asses to pay for the ppvs
>>
>>2586930
Everyone I know. I spend at least seven hours a week watching this shit so it's going to come up. I'm not embarrassed by it and most people seem to get the appeal.
>>
Seriously why are all wrestling fans fat as fuck especially the girls? Literally every single girl wrestling fan I know IRL is a landwhale
>>
>>2589765
low income people have worse diets than high income people and meltz confirmed last week wwe fanbase disproportionally poor
>>
>>2589765
I'm a New Japan fan and I am an ifbb pro. I showed the other competitors the Kenny Omega vs. Okada match and they all were hyped watching it
>>
File: 1482438931474.jpg (55KB, 239x328px) Image search: [Google]
1482438931474.jpg
55KB, 239x328px
>>2588588
>dating a fat ass
>>
File: 1484100788294.jpg (137KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484100788294.jpg
137KB, 460x460px
>>2589802
>not dating a fat ass
>>
>>2586930
>Gf
>Friends
>Parents
>Workmates

Whats the issue? Why would I hide it?
>>
>>2589833
>not pumping a dumping fatasses and dating girls that won't eat all your food and don't smell like shit
>>
File: 1464850605978.jpg (40KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464850605978.jpg
40KB, 375x375px
>>2589845
>gf is a fatass
>poor parents
>poor friends
>>
>>2586930
All of my friends know, they will bust my balls sometimes and do the whole "lol u know its fake rite?" schtick, but I found a good way to stop them from doing that. Anytime we're watching something scripted, I do the same thing to them.

>You know this is fake, right? Iron Man isn't real, that's just an actor, he's pretending to fly right now.
>You know this is fake, right? Kramer isn't a real person, a bunch of writers sat in a room and wrote down the words he's saying.
>You know this is fake, right? The Simpsons are actually drawings, they have people draw the scenes and then flip through the pictures quickly, making the images seem animated.

And on the rare occasion it's not:

>You know this is real, right? The put cameras in the bushes and filmed these lions in their natural habitat. That's not a guy in a suit, that is an actual lion.
>>
>>2589854
BAWTN
>>
File: Jim 2.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jim 2.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
Pretty much most of my friends and/or acquaintances.

See, decent people don't care what you're into so long as you're not hurting anyone or acting like a spastic retard about it.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.