[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The Artist Known

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: t3_5sqbih.jpg (721KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5sqbih.jpg
721KB, 1600x1600px
>Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The Artist Known as Shinsuke Nakamura!
>>
>>2586108
That was cringe.
Fuck WWE for ruining based Shinsuke.
>>
>>2586108
begging ya to do something about those flabby arms
>>
why the fuck...did they change King of Strong Style to the Artist...and why did they change his font from the Red font to the Yellow Chinese takeout font when his signature color is red. It's like they just do stupid changes for no reason other than to just do them.
>>
>>2586123
Because KOSS isn't a WWE creation and Vince hates that. I remember them trying to force AJ as 'The Pitbull' for weeks after his debut.
>>
>>2586108
So does this mean no Artist Aiden English?
>>
I wonder what shitty nickname they'll try to force on Asuka
>>
>>2586108
>parody prince's former title
>ziggler calls him michael jackson

smdh white people
>>
>>2586130
>I remember them trying to force AJ as 'The Pitbull'
that was fucking cringe. he'd make his entrance and start banging on the steps. i thought he was going to be buried. then he ended up working with BBD and things just took off from there
>>
>>2586148
Na, Orton will drag him down and bore fans to death.
>>
>>2586136
Maybe Aiden can be the King of Song Style.
>>
>>2586136
They will be the new jobber tag team now that the Gay Cops become credible performers.
>>
>>2586117
>based Shinsuke

Go back to /wooo/

He was a underperforming lazy shitter in NJPW who only got attention because people Daniel Bryan'd him after they were tired of being fed handpicks. He's average.
>>
>>2586255
The fuck are you talking about? Nakamura is the Orton in that he was given everything from the start but couldn't make it as the number 1. Although the difference with Nakamura is that he got legitimately awesome in 2009 and so he was always a great second fiddle that sometimes outshined the main draw.
>>
The Artist, Shinsuke Nakamura would be fine.
The Artist Known as Shinsuke Nakamura makes him sound like Prince, which I'm sure is the intent and is just hilarious to Vince because he probably thinks Prince and Michael Jackson are the same person.
>>
Soon enough, he'll not even have the Kinshasa. It will be changed into a fucking DDT. God damn it.
>>
>>2586255
>Daniel Bryan invented a crowd getting behind a guy
>>
>>2586412
A crowd getting behind a guy specifically because they disapproved of who they were told to get behind.

WWE told them to get behind Orton, they said no and memed an underweight shitter into the main event

NJPW told them to get behind Naito, they said no and got behind an underweight shitter with a goofy fucking gimmick
>>
Why is he an artist? Because he dances? Fuck this shit gimmick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.