[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“I don’t know Jinder.” Paul “Triple H” Levesque,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Triple-H-Smug.jpg (154KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-Smug.jpg
154KB, 640x359px
>“I don’t know Jinder.” Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE’s executive vice president of talent, live events and creative, told For The Win. “Drew and Jinder are in some ways similar — two guys.

>“Jinder is a guy. He diets hard; he’s very intense about what he wants with his diet; he’s very disciplined. That’s the same with Drew. That opportunity came for them when you’re too young and not ready for it and a little immature to it. (When they left), I had a conversation where I told them, ‘We’re not going to be able to do more with you here. Go other places, learn more, mature and think in a different way. Get reliant on other people telling you what to do instead of going out there and figuring it for yourself.

>“To Jinder’s credit and to Drew’s credit, they left, they went and figured it for themselves, they improved. They’re both men now as opposed to children. They see their diets differently and what they want and are still extremely hard dieters and great people. Now hopefully they are in a better position to succeed.”

>“From the second he’s been back it’s been, ‘What else can I do to make this work? What else can I do to improve? What else can I do to get to the next level?’” Levesque said. “It takes time. You bring people back, you let them get wet a bit, you make sure they’ve dieted in the way you want them to and move from there. I think fans or people who watch we do, they think it’s a matter of, ‘This guy is there so why don’t they do something with him?’ It’s a less complex process than that and not a lot goes into it.

>“But I’m happy for a guy like him — whether it was because of him or whatever reason it didn’t work out on the first pass through — to be able to come back and diet again.”
>>
>>2585119
Is he thinks Jinder on the same level as based McIntyre? Man, he's mad, the entire NXT is now belongs to McIntyre.
>>
>"diet"
>>
He sounds clueless
>>
>>2585119
Does Stephanie force hunter to throw up his meals?
>>
>>2585119
If anyone will understand the Jinder diet, it's triple HGH
>>
Drew went out and became one of the best wrestlers in the world so they brought him back
Jinder went out and did fuck all and got brought back as enhancement talent for the brand split
>>
>>2585119
I hope this diet really works out.
>>
>>2585119
>Jinder is a guy.
oh
>>
He's literally telling the fatties back stage to get a clue
>>
>>2585119
>"We’re not going to be able to do more with you here. Go other places, learn more, mature and think in a different way..."
But WWE employ some the best agents to coach guys into improving all aspects of the craft of pro-wrestling. And they built a world class training facility that wrestlers a generation ago would be envious of.

So what did Paul REALLY mean by this ?
>>
>>2585280
>creative has nothing for ya bud
>>
Trips sounding more and more like Vince every day.
>>
He """"""""""diets"""""""""" hard
>>
>chris hero becomes fat
>Gets released
>Becomes even more fat
>Get rehired
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.