[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It was a great promo. Shinsuke did these language barrier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3FvEbl9.jpg (34KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
3FvEbl9.jpg
34KB, 402x604px
>It was a great promo. Shinsuke did these language barrier promos on NXT too and his charisma hasn't skipped a beat. The delivery of "Dolphu Ziggeru" was kino. Calling Dolph a Jackass was all he needed to do and it worked brilliantly,

>Let's look at the crowd. You had a failed attempt at a what chant, demonstrating that the audience respected Shinsuke and wished to see him deliver his promo. He was getting his loudest cheers when he was attacking Ziggler, Audiences are literally fiending to see this guy fight. Chomping at the bit. This guy gets crowds on he side by shaking his hands around and then he displays excellency every second in the ring. Future Universal Champion. Universal Champion with a year of his debut match.

>#CapThis #UJUSTGOT #TroothBombed #2017
>>
File: oikura_sodachi_12342.jpg (82KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
oikura_sodachi_12342.jpg
82KB, 650x650px
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
You forgot to to tip the fedora and put your trip back on, PoofMoms
>>
Who here takes a mental note of every time they say "charisma" when Shinsuke's being talked about/is on camera
>>
>>2584706
I swear it gets brought up every time he's mentioned. It's become a buzzword.
>>
That was literally the worst promo I've seen all year. Respect to Ziggler for death-marching through it, the crowd was so silent you could hear Vince shitting his pants backstage as he realized what a mistake he made bringing Shitsucky stateside.
>>
Hopefully the absolute failure of Shitgay Nakameme will cause Vince to release Asgooka
>>
>>2584687
Tip back on NEEThammer

>>2584706
It's true, he's very charismatic. But when the announcers have to tell you every minute and force the notion it just becomes a nuisance.
>>
>>2585562
he has zero charisma
>>
>>2584706
I actually like watching Shinsuke's matches but I firmly believe you can't be "charismatic" in delivering lines from a language you can barely speak.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.