[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey fags. My name is Jim and I hate every one of you motherfuckers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 9ba255c18-1.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9ba255c18-1.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>Hey fags. My name is Jim and I hate every one of you motherfuckers. If you think Vince Russo's podcast does better than mine then you are dumber that you look. Thank you, fuck you, bye!
>>
Can they just hatefuck already
>>
well god damn motherfucker i said triple burger with extra onion
>>
I've seen Jim Cornette buries the universe like 50 times. The guy is fucking gold.
>>
>>2584573
>>2584370
>one was involved in the highest drawing eras in wrestling that everyone talks about to this day
>the other is a bitter out of touch old man who on numerous occasions made feds boring

really makes me think
>>
Say what you will about Corny, he still makes me laugh and makes sense at least half the time, which is impressive considering he's a Sprite addicted fucking dinosaur lost in 1988, yet speaks from the heart and has more fire and soul in him than half this World combined, I say he's alright in my book.
>>
I listened to one of Russo's podcasts and it was the most mind numbing shit ever, bro.

Bro, I don't care about Corny bro but I can atleast see the appeal since he had a couple entertaining shoot interviews bro.
>>
File: 1410085090028.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410085090028.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>2584578
>because Russo never had a shit idea which tanked hard as fuck
>>
>>2584586
russo livin in your head with zero charge
>>
>>2584588
still drew more views and dimes then jimbo could even dream of and thats all that matters
>>
Call me when Russo puts on an absolutely perfect shoot with Paul Bearer. Easily one of the best shoots ever. It wasn't even a shoot with the exception of Kevin Dunn.

It was a reminiscent of the territory days without going into so much detail about the wrestlers, managers, valets, etc. which is the easy way out in the shoot if you ask me, but more about the promotions themselves, their arenas/"arenas" (especially the Sportatorium) and what made them great and kept the fans coming.

Literally just a couple good ol' boys shootin' the shit. Absolute Perfection.
>>
>>2584597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfViSrlN2kg
>>
>>2584597
>>2584606

hey leddit
>>
>>2584609
>Reddit using the term "good ol' boys", a term coined by Southerners (a region in the US commonly known to hate niggers whilst loving to talk shit when they aren't cooking up god-tier heart clogging food)

Yep. This is you're first rodeo, I can tell. Welcome.

(that's a term we here in the South use, for all you nigger loving faggots out there).
>>
>>2584622
Corny is a very vocal leftist and probaly salivates at the thought of sucking Obamas dick.
>>
>>2584578
Wasn't Cornette also on creative in that era though? Isn't that where the whole animosity between the two formed?
>>
>>2584628
Yes. /asp/ likes to be retarded and worships the guy who fast tracked the death of WCW
>>
>>2584627
>not realizing he's covering his own bases for the future to come whilst still hating niggers (see: New Jack shoots)

Literally playing 4D chess around you.
>>
>>2584628
Yes. /asp/ likes to talk shit about Corny because they see a lot of themselves in him and pray to god they don't turn out nearly as bitter, yet correct, and in half his cases, actually respectable, which in the pro wrestling business, in very rare to find, especially coming from someone who has no problem calling it how he sees it.

The World needs more Jimbos.
>>
>>2584578
I don't give a FUCK! I just love listening to him talk shit. Same way I love reading all of your glorious comments. Cheers.
>>
>>2584578
They were both involved in the highest drawing era, Jim was involved in the highest drawing era in the territories and Jim and his partner in OVW produced more draws than the current system has. Jim while doing a fair few shitty things for ROH also saved them from bankruptcy, actually managed to turn a profit once in bumfuck nowhere towns in an era when Vinny Mac barely broke even.

Jim outranks russo.
>>
>>2584659
Not to mention his SMW days and how he pioneered that in nearly every sense of the way, and how had it not been for WCW and WWF money, Russo himself wouldn't have turned a fucking DIME on his own "creative" expertise which sold then flopped then booked then flopped harder than Tony Romo in his "prime". Straight up.

I could get high on meth and book better shit than Russo. Anyone could. It was ridiculous.
>>
I can't believe Russo still acts like Arquette winning the belt was a good idea. It's a fact that things turned down immediately following that.

I forgot he won the belt himself until this thread, for fucks sake.
>>
>>2584683
>>2584678
>>2584659
go back to wew you jealous niggers.
>>
>>2584684
I actually thought his idea for Tank Abbott to win the belt wasn't that bad. At least it was something new, but the fact that Russo refuses to take blame for anything is why people can't stand him. There is no defending Arquette or himself winning the belt.
>>
>>2584353
>defending Russo after THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOw9xwUstX0
>>
File: rocky.gif (2MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.gif
2MB, 267x200px
>>2584588
>every writer/booker in history has written only perfect stuff
>>
>>2584628
Cornette was in the early days of AE, but 98-99 is mostly just Russo AFAIK
>>
>>2584763
Cornetty was there for many years AFTER russo was canned.
>>
>>2584636
It's not racist to hate on New Jack. The man is a legitimate psycopath.
>>
>>2584767
Not in creative
>>
>>2584755
>most bookers have tanked an entire company capable of becoming what WWE has become today had it not been for a handful of decisions

Yeah, nah. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>2584782
>Believing that one script writer can tank a multi million dollar company in matter of few months

Kek, Russo was the head writer only 3 months in late 99 and during the time ratings went up. They kept changing bookers like socks
>>
>>2584597
He shot Paul bearer ? Oh my god that's how he died ?
>>
>>2584683
I remember him somewhere saying it was Schiavone's idea
>>
Russo doesn't even know wrasslin, he's strictly a storyline guy. Cornette's much more well rounded. And more entertaining. Sure he spits a lot of venom but at least he's interesting. If you like Russo go back and watch Bash at the Beach 2000 or the Montreal Screwjob, might dent the armor a lil bit for ya. Full disclosure I don't hate Russo just not a big fan
>>
>>2584683
He says it was good idea, because people are still talking about it today. Which I can agree with.

So STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS BRO PIECE OF SHIT. He will die in a corner when noone will pay him any attention. He is sad, bitter useless man who never did anything really good on his own.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.