[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh my god, he rolled of a 12 inch platform. He is slightly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: devistating.jpg (88KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
devistating.jpg
88KB, 1125x633px
>Oh my god, he rolled of a 12 inch platform. He is slightly inconvenienced in there. Stop the damn match.

this was dumb as fuck
>>
worked
>>
> Bodies have been bruised
>>
>>2581717
I thought Shane might have been... knocked out.
>>
>>2581710
>the literal STATE of ram
>>
File: 1217466[1].jpg (181KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
1217466[1].jpg
181KB, 400x618px
Yeah they should have had Braun wheel the dumpster backstage. Then he could push a gimmicked into traffic off a cliff or something.
>>
How do you learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder?
>>
Holy shit, I just compared this to New Age Outlaws rolling Foley and Terry Funk off the stage in a dumpster

That drop for Foley and Funk was at LEAST six feet.....while the one for Kalisto couldn't have been more than three feet, lmao
>>
MY GOD THERES PEOPLE IN THERE
>>
>>2581747
>>2581731
Jim Ross sold that whole ordeal like WWIII had just broken out an they were killing babies in the streets.
>>
To be fair.....I dare one of you to roll out of your bed and hit the floor. That's like a two foot drop and that will hurt like a bitch; imagine doing it while inside a hard-ass dumpster
>>
>>2581759
Yeah but the chokeslams Braun was doing were legitimately from higher up than that drop.
>>
>>2581759
you could literally see the padding mats on the lid and sides during the match
>>
>>2581723
He don't have a damn clue where he is
>>
i think i broke my tailbone
>>
>>2581759
>two foot drop

lol who has their bed up two feet high. It's one foot at most.
>>
>>2581896
>It's one foot at most
My nigga what kind of shitty-ass bed you got that's no more than a foot off the floor, lmao

The frame, the box spring and the mattress are each at least 6 inches....normal beds are definitely closer to two feet off the floor than one foot
>>
>>2581759
Go watch any bike or skateboard fail on youtube, they fall from way higher on concrete and get straight up.

2ft (rehearsed) drop in a Gimmicked (padded) dumpster. Come on Kiddo wake up
>>
Why did they stop using the tall stage/ramp anyway? The flat ass stage makes entrances look bland as fuck.
>>
nigga if you see him on the stretcher he had a pretty substantial graze on his elbow I'd like to fucking see you with a big boy booboo see how tough you are then you little prick
>>
>>2581920
>Seething
>>
>>2581920
don't work yourself into a shoot brother
-HH
>>
>>2581896
look at this retard practically sleeping on his floor
>>
>>2581710
Yeah being thrown from the stage doesn't mean much these days since the stage is nowhere near as high as it used to be.
>>
Kang kalisto climbed a thirty foot fence to get to america, oh no whats strowman doing? Bah gawd not a dumpster Lord have mercy on his soul. No braun no braun that stage is 3 feet tall. Bah gawd that an is broken in half braun killed him. Somebody get this man some help he has a family for godsakes
>>
>>2581908
>box spring
what kind of dumb fucks still use those? that shit is built right into to bed frames now
>>
>>2581920
that happened like 5 seconds into the match you dumb fuck, same with Braun's bloody nose. do you morons not even pay attention to the shit you're watching?
>>
>>2581717
>CAREERS STUMBLING IN AN INSTANT
>>
>>2581710
my guess is he strapped himself in and possibly wore a helmet as soon as he got in da dumpster to prevent injury
>>
>>2583069
no i have it on in the background, if i was paying attention i wouldn't last 5 minutes with this show
>>
>>2583046
built in or not it's still the same distance from the floor if it's a normal bed. the average person does not sleep a foot away from the floor. wealthy people do not sleep a foot from the floor. do you have any idea how low that is?
>>
>>2583905
A foot from the floor.
>>
>>2581717
HOW DO YOU LEARN TO FALL OFF A TWENTY FOOT LADDER?!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.