[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it's only a matter of time before she starts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Renee_Young_bio.png (732KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Renee_Young_bio.png
732KB, 900x506px
You know it's only a matter of time before she starts wrestling, right?
>>
>>2581655
my cock will turn into a geyser and arc cum ropes into my mouth YUM
>>
>>2581655
way to flabby to wrestle and already 31yo
>>
>>2581655

Hell naw, Uce. She won't.
>>
She doesn't need to. It would only hurt other career opportunities should things ever go south with wwe or she gets a really good offer elsewhere.
>>
Nah she wont ever wrestle
>>
>>2581672
ESPN won't be hiring her what with all the cuts they're going to make. Fox Sports and Canadian tv places won't offer her much. I see her going to NXT to learn how to commentate before becoming a wrestler.
>>
Never understood why they still try to have eye candy wrestle

They should have learned their lesson from the Jackie Gayda debacle
>>
I hope they let her wrestle barefoot
>>
>>2581666
>way to flabby
Have you seen the NXT women's champion?
>>
She's not going to wrestle. She'll probably get an offer from a non-carny media company before that happens.
>>
I honestly thought they were leading to Dean/Renee vs. Miz/Maryse but obviously they bailed out on that to do it with Cena instead.

She said she'd learn if they asked, so, take that for what it's worth.

>>2581898
She's already gotten and turned down offers and if I had to guess why, it's probably because of her relationship. Considering she's gotten married since then, she's probably not going anywhere.
>>
>>2581704
>her soles are white and clean at the start of the match
>by the time it's over her soles are dirty brown and stinky

HOLY FUCKING YUM! Book it Vince!
>>
>>2581912
she should also force her opponent to suck on her toes like dibiase did with dollar bills after a match
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.