[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dave, I think this is building up to her [Bayley] kissing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 12889198291.jpg (69KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
12889198291.jpg
69KB, 411x411px
>Dave, I think this is building up to her [Bayley] kissing a boy
>...
>UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD
>UGHHHHHHHHH UGH UGHHHH UGH UGH
>UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>UGH
>UGH
>UGGHHHHHH UGHH UGH UGHHHHH
what did Dave mean by this besides eviscerating my sides ?
>>
>>2581333
fucking who
>>
Dave and Bayley are both from san jose so he protects her
>>
He came hard
>>
based Big Dave working the anti-gay smarks
>>
File: bliss.png (9KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.png
9KB, 299x276px
>implying Bliss won't kiss Bayley
>>
i wanna die
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 187x190px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 187x190px
>>2581333

E DRONES WILL DEFEND THIS BOOKING DECISION!

actually when you think about it, yeah....since /asp/ E DRONES are a bunch of kissless, never been laid, fat, balding virgins

LMFAO!
>>
I missed Raw.....what happened with Bayley? What's this about
>>
He just said "UUUUUUGH" over and over for like a minute, I don't know how Alvarez didn't start cracking up.
>>
>>2581378
Bliss said "have you ever even kissed a boy?" and Meltzer thought it was stupid and Alvarez assumed it's leading to angle where Bayley kisses a boy and Meltzer just started groaning.
>>
What happened? I didn't see Raw last night except for the beginning.
>>
>>2581378
Alexa implide she never kissed a boy
Cause you know, its not like she took her husband to the HoF or anything
>>
>>2581386
I know it would've killed her gimmick but I really wish Bayley had just gone "I'm engaged, moron."
>>
File: huhuwat.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
huhuwat.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>2581384
>"have you ever even kissed a boy?"

Incredible scripts they're producing over at Stamford.
>>
>>2581384
There are people that unironically will call bliss the best heel as well as the best promo in WWE. Jesus Christ. Bitch is so generic and her scripts are cringe
>>
>>2581398
She's expressive and has good delivery. But her script was awful.
>>
>>2581415
Her delivery is average. People have dealt with dogshit female talkers for so long that they're ridiculously exaggerating the first decent one to come along
>>
>>2581419
Fair enough.

I was rolling my eyes at people talking last night about how she did such a great job shutting down the WHAT chants...which immediately started up again a few seconds later.
>>
>>2581415
The entire fucking women division is absolute fucking cringe,it's like torture watching them
Atleast Alexa is a hot jew(huh,that really makes you think)
>>
File: IMG_20160810_114712.jpg (365KB, 1154x1528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160810_114712.jpg
365KB, 1154x1528px
I thought Bayley was a fool-proof babyface coming from NXT and they managed to screw it up.
>>
Big Dick Dave burying the angle with a groaning binge. I couldn't fucking stop laughing. The idea of Bayley being so autismo foreveralone that she's never kissed a boy worked him harder than any other garbage WWE books
>>
>>2581387
A babyface not being a pushover geek? Don't be silly. We can't have that
>>
>>2581387
Why's that? Bayley isn't exactly supposed to be sexy yet attainable like the other females. If anything, showing that the homely womanchild can get dicked is what they need for whatever female fanbase they have
>>
>>2581436
Bayley's okay in-ring for a diva, can't talk a fucking bit, though. Unironically WOAT-tier on the mic.
She was over in NXT due to familiarity and the organic nature of how they watched her grow. That would never translate to the main roster; her abject lack of speaking ability did, though.
Also what cunt decided it was a good idea to compare all these talentless skanks to actual good wrestlers and why does Nakamura have a cameltoe?
>>
>>2581436

She's inherently likable and everything they've done to try and make her more likable has been fucking terrible.

>>2581438

I love the little glimpses into Dave's personality away from wrestling. That story a few weeks back about how he and his friends stood by and watched a handicapped kid getting beaten up in school was so weird.
>>
>>2581419
WWE's scripts are HOT FUCKING GARBAGE. Their "writers" i.e. sitcom rejects so fucking shit it's not even funny. The best that anyone can do is at least try to sell the delivery, which in itself is next to impossible because the script is so shit, or ad lib. Problem with ad lib is that unlike the pre-Benoit eras, literally almost nobody is allowed to get away with it. They just have to recite the script.
>>
The WWE has no idea how to do babyface promos anymore. The only bearable ones are coming from the few people, that actually are really good at the mic. The New Day and Enzo/Cass have their boring catchphrases, Jericho gets over with the stuff he actually established as a heel and Cena is so good, he doesn't really need a script. The rest is just lost and hopeless. Reigns, Rollins, Bayley, Becky, Sasha, Orton...there is not a single babyface with good promos.
>>
>>2581436
The amount of can't-miss talent that WWE has managed to miss on is almost impressive.

Remember how over Enzo and Cass were when they were teaming up with John Cena? Being in the ring with Cena made them feel so special and dear lord did they waste that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.