[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Roman gone for a bit I hope and pray that they debut a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: based.jpg (22KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
22KB, 288x512px
With Roman gone for a bit I hope and pray that they debut a new look and theme song this Sunday don't you agree?
>>
I heard Deanchad and the /asp/ies wrote a new song for him that he'll return with
>>
>>2581276
I hope he stands on a Lego
>>
>>2581281
Should be finna fucking good
>>
File: lulingshoe.jpg (26KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
lulingshoe.jpg
26KB, 400x551px
>new look
>new theme

Hey WWE universe! Remember the SHIELD? Huh? Remember? Its Roman, the one man $HIELD!
>>
File: vincefaces.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vincefaces.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>mfw it'll just be the Shield theme with lyrics sung by Vince: "Shield, shield, shield, the big dooooog, shield, shield, shield, he's Supermaaaaan, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh.... Shield, shield, shield, Ahhhyeesssiiir, shield, shield, HE LOVES AMERICA. Shield, shield, shield, AMERICAAAAAA!!!"
>>
>>2581484
Cringe
>>
>>2581276
BRAVO

INDIA

GOLF

DELTA

OSCAR

GOLF

dun-dun dun-dun dun-dun...
>>
>>2581475
According to he man himself, he has tried to change the look a few times, he example he gave was the white shoes and white vest/glove trim he had at Fastlane.

He liked it (as did I, though apparently there was some fan whining about it for some reason), but apparently Vince completely hated it.

I liked it, looked like he was going for a lightweight version of his normal gear so he could be faster than Braun, made perfect sense to me.
>>
File: reigns fireworks.gif (2MB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
reigns fireworks.gif
2MB, 500x228px
He already has the GOAT look and GOAT theme.
Why in the hell would they change it?
>>
>>2581861
Such a GOAT visual.

And all they had to fucking do was turn him heel.
>>
>>2581838
That's really disappointing because his Fastlane gear is the best he's looked in years.
>>
>>2581276
why would they give him a new aesthetic when he's jobbing sunday?
>>
>>2581838
I really liked those shoes

He shoulda went to Smackdown, turned heel, and formed a Samoan gangbanger stable
>>
>>2581956
Samoan gangster stable with Roman as the silent killer muscle and Usos as his hypemen would be incredible.
>>
>>2581958
They could always make Sin Cara the gang leader since he's on Smackdown now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.