[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Punk is going to be on an MTV Reality Show Competition called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: i.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
CM Punk is going to be on an MTV Reality Show Competition called "The Challenge: Champs vs Pros" where MTV's The Challenge (The same that The Miz was on before WWE.) champions face off against professional athletes.

The most hilarious part is that they list him as "UFC Fighter".
>>
UFC will fire him after he humiliates the entire company by losing
>>
His career's going in the opposite direction of the Miz's, lmao
>>
Such a silly joke, I figured he'd be listed as former WWE superstar which is actually a lot closer to any "professional athlete" title that he could claim. It's a huge deal that The Miz actually came to host the reunion show, but no one is even noticing that CM Punk is on this shit. It's too funny, he is fading into obscurity so fast.
>>
File: yukilaff.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yukilaff.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>2581215
>everyone else standing next to eachother, trying to be focal or stand out
>taller , more built guys at the back
>Punk standing compeltely apart barely looking over the chick in front of him like he's about to shoot up a school

This is just getting ridiculous, this man is working on dimensions I've never seen before.
>>
>>2581267
>Eyes closed
>Not even looking towards the camera

I think this dude has some early onset dementia from the bumps.
>>
What an embarrassment. Why did people like this faggot, again?
>>
File: thinken bout cuck stuff.png (485KB, 555x573px) Image search: [Google]
thinken bout cuck stuff.png
485KB, 555x573px
>>2581277
>my feet hurt
>I wonder if any of these chicks have ever been blacked
>I wonder if AJ's getting blacked right now
>I miss John
>I wonder if John's ever been blacked
>I should introduce some of these guys to AJ
>>
>>2581215
Even the biggest, most pathetic Punk fans have to admit that this is a sad sight.
>>
>>2581288
>I wonder if Jay Lethal ever licked her butthole
>>
>cm cuck
>ufc fighter

pick 1 lelelelelelel
>>
the absolute state of CM Phil
>>
>>2581215
He is literally irrelevant kek.
>>
so is he doing this because he's been bad with his money or is he doing it as a favor for ufc? either way it's pretty bad. even him as a midcarder on smackdown would be better.

come back phil, i don't care for you but at least you can add some depth to the roster and not have to embarrass us wrasslin fans
>>
>>2581215
I love Phil but that is pretty hilarious.

>>2581246
The irony is that Miz's Wrestlemania main event was one of the main reasons he cut the pipe bomb in the first place.
>>
>become ufc fighter
>cant beat ufc fighters
>get the chance to fight reality tv stars
>lose to them too
>come back to wwe
>get mania main event
punk knows what hes doing
>>
>>2581215
>The Miz wins RR/RW Challenge: Inferno 2 in 2005.
>Comes to WWE
>The Miz main events a Wrestlemania in 2011
>CM Punk leaves WWE in 2014, partly because The Miz main evented a Wrestlemania.
>The Miz does MTV a big favor by taking a big check to host reunion show for The Challenge in 2017
>CM Punk takes gig as participant on The Challenge in 2017.

This is fucking nuts. I wonder if The Miz fucked AJ Lee also. Who would have thought that The Miz would be the true bane of CM Punk's entire career? He has main evented a Wrestlemania AND won a RR/RW Challenge, two things that CM Punk will never do.

Miz vs Punk UFC 215 make it happen Dana
>>
what if its all one big work by vince to make ufc look weak?
>>
Cuck Man Phil Just Brooks Punk Mendez
>>
File: 1427770928757.jpg (39KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
1427770928757.jpg
39KB, 288x384px
>Miz is a reality star turned wrestler
>Punk/Cena/Bryan are wrestlers turned reality stars

Really jogs mah noggin.
>>
>>2581482
>Brock Lesnar shuns all publicity and is better paid and more over than all of them
>>
>>2581215
Oh my god its really fucking true.
You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain
>>
>>2581308
I wouldnt call myself pathetic.
But i dont even know who this man is anymore.
Whats next dude does/did mad drugs and the straight edge shit was a gimmick?
Like how can one human being go from being as based as he was pipebomb only to become such an obnoxious hypocrite and do everything hes bitched about.
UFC i understood but why is he lowering himself to thus bullshit.
Why also please miz rip this faggot a new asshole.
>>
>>2581482
>The Miz
>"""""""""""wrestler"""""""""""""
>>
Wow.
>>
>>2581582
>Miz main evented Wrestlemania and owned retired indie darling Daniel Bryan and retired fruity pebble John Cena

Did I stutter?
>>
If he ever goes back to WWE and they push him like a big deal and put him over everyone, that will be the actual day that wrestling dies. This fucking idiot is an embarrassment in every way, shape and form. Please stay away from wrestling, it's already bad enough as it is.
>>
>>2581215
Lmao this photo makes phil look pathetic on so many levels.
>Smallest guy in the back by a wide margin
>Even the chicks are towering over him
>"""""MMA fighter"""""""
Does he have no shame? Does he realize that he had one of the most embarrassing fights in UFC PPV history?
>>
>>2581582
>le miz can't wrestle meme

gb2wew
>>
Alright, haven't watched WWE since RAW started the whole guest host shit.

What the fuck is going on, and what the fuck happened to Punk?
>>
>>2581215
I fucking hate CM Punk and always have, but he is a UFC fighter. He fucking sucks at that just like he did wrestling.
>>
>UFC Fighter
I'm dead
>>
>all those literal whos
>>
>not a single attractive woman
>the state of MTV
>>
Are they fighting or facing off in american gladiator type stuff?
>>
>>2581589
None of those involved wrestling whatsoever. Especially the Wrestlemania he main evented.
>>
>Shawne Merriman
Looks like Punk is going to get the shit kicked out of him again, hopefully on camera.
>>
>>2582251
The Challenge is like... American Ninja Warrior, sort of.
>>
You guys are spiteful. I think he could realistically take two or three of those women.
>>
>>2581420
Did Miz dare I say... work Punk into a shoot?
>>
he's turned into a complete embarrassment.
>>
Isnt he supposed to be punk rock and hardcore?
>>
>1 match
>lost
>now a UFC """fighter"""
>>
>>2581215
>all those nobodys
>punk is among them
seems about right.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.