[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard are Meltzer and Alvarez seething right now? The """"""""irrelevant"""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: meltzer_btfo.png (78KB, 782x444px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer_btfo.png
78KB, 782x444px
How hard are Meltzer and Alvarez seething right now? The """"""""irrelevant""""""""" Vince Russo is literally raking in the dimes by exposing them as the glorified marks they are on a weekly basis.
>>
Imagine actually listening to any of these clowns.
>>
Does anyone know the top 5-10 most listened to wrestling podcasts?
>>
If you're not listening to Bruce you're a cuck.
>>
>>2581094
based russo still working the smarklet cuccs to this day
>>
I mean Meltzer's been doing it for like forty years and Alvarez for like twenty, so.

To answer your question, I imagine...not very much at all?
>>
Melturdz is still fuming that his bullying crusade flopped

Alvarez is still steaming about BPP getting a main event push
>>
Based Russo working everyone into a shoot

TYBR
>>
File: Big Dick Meltz.jpg (181KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Big Dick Meltz.jpg
181KB, 500x333px
>>2581094
Based Big Dick Dave working the wrestling community and living in their minds rent free
>>
BIG BRO RUSSO BRINGING THE BANTZ

BASED RUSSO
>>
File: 1331137639159.jpg (16KB, 499x306px) Image search: [Google]
1331137639159.jpg
16KB, 499x306px
>liking russcuck ironically

the most reddit behavior imaginable
>>
was this before or after he called his entire fan base closeted gays with homosexual tendencies?
>>
>>2581114
>I mean
Sup Meltz
>>
>>2581127
>russcuck
damn nigga these get more subtle and intricate every time keep it up
>>
File: russo.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
russo.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>2581127
>obeses reddit smarks trying reverse psychology
This is Russo's yard. Fuck off to reddit cuck
>>
>>2581153
Well, y'know. It is what it is.

It was just a thread. It was an okay thread. Didn't do a lot for me, but it was okay.
>>
>>2581094

Russo should be getting more listens seeing as his podcast is free on one the biggest podcasting networks there is while Meltzer and Alvarez's stuff is on their website behind a paywall.

If anything Russo's numbers were such shit that PodcastOne probably said he had to go back to wrestling or they were going to shit can his ass.
>>
>>2581106
Prichard is number one. Jericho and Austin have to be in the top 5, maybe Cornette
>>
Meltzer makes six figures, I'm sure he's just fine
>>
>Brag about numbers
>Don't say anything specific
Seems legit.
>>
sorry but how are you supposed to listen to a podcast?

I'm supposed to just sit there and listen to some old guy drone on about a tv show for an hour or more?
>>
>>2581523
You're supposed to listen to it while traveling or exercising or working or something.
>>
>>2581527
I could never listen to a podcast while benching.
I love some podcast but how the fuck is that supposed to get me pumped?
Maybe running but eh..

I think podcast are good background noise when doing something else that doesn't take much work.
Maybe like cooking dinner.
>>
>Russo

cringe
>>
>>2581221
>>2581200
>>>/rebbit/

and stay there
>>
>>2581108
>>2581296
Something to Wrestle With is def the best podcast (esp if you're an older fan). Glad to see it's doing well.
and fuck Meltzer
>>
big dick dave has his podcast behind a paywall that thousands of people actually pay for access to

cuckso literally does it for free with some mediocre money made from advertisers
>>
>>2581646
I do love hearing him shit all over the Observer. Hope they keep growing.
>>
>>2581711
>not realising the Meltzer fued is a work
>>
>Highest ratings ever in WWE
>brought up the ratings in WCW
>Highest ratings ever in TNA
>Yuge ratings on Podcast One

Big Ratings Russo swerving the smarks
>plus Disco Inferno
>>
>>2581108
YOU'RE a cuck!
>>
>>2581127
>liking Russo
>reddit behavior
This is the most moronic thing I've read all day. I really hoe you're trolling.
>>
>>2581146
He's been ripping Meltzer and Alvarez since Castrating the Marks Episode 1, which was the same show he made the comment.
>>
>>2581316
>Claims AJ Styles is going to RAW
>Doesn't name a source
Seems legit. How did that work out for you Dave?
>>
>>2581671
>This somehow negates the fact that Russo is making bank on shitting on them, kinda like they did to him for years.
Russo also has a paywall, but it's only optional because he's not a massive shithead like Meltzer.
>>
>>2581101
>>2581108
>>2581114
>>2581123
>>2581127
>>2581146
>>2581200
>>2581229
>>2581588
>>2581671

Permanent residents of Markaritaville.
>>
Russo has a naturally grating personality, but I find him entertaining as a character, honestly.
>>
>>2581835
All Dave claimed was that AJ going to RAW was the plan at the time he heard it. Obviously they eventually scrapped it and kept him on Smackdown. Are you going to continue to cling to that to invalidate all other times he ends up spot on?
>>
>>2581094
no idea who russo is but he sounds like a faggot
>>
>>2581902
Did he admit he was wrong? The guy is charging you retards money to listen to his "news". The least he could do is apologize when he's wrong. It's astonishing that people who DON'T pay for his shit are the ones that call him out.

>Are you going to continue to cling to that to invalidate all other times he ends up spot on?

Isn't that like what Meltzer and his supporters do to Russo? "Ok, so Russo helped lead wrestling to it's most popular era with the WWF and got TNA their highest ever ratings, but he couldn't save the dumpster fire that was WCW so he's a FAILURE!"
>>
Meltzer was legit SEETHING last week when Bryan was bringing up some kind of point and brought up replacing Dave with Russo as a sort of hypothetical.
>>
File: 1491961105038.png (209KB, 250x440px) Image search: [Google]
1491961105038.png
209KB, 250x440px
>>2581929
>lead wrestling to it's most popular era with the WWF and got TNA their highest ever ratings
>falling for Russo's bullshit hook line and sinker in the current year
>Actually ragging on Meltzer for not owning up to mistakes while bringing up Vince fucking Russo without a hint of irony
>>
>>2581969
>Believing historical facts is falling for Russo's bullshit

>Actually ragging on Meltzer for not owning up to mistakes while bringing up Vince fucking Russo without a hint of irony

Go and watch some of his Attitude Era reviews. The guy points out things he could have done better and puts the performers over.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.