[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seth Rollins and Luke Gallows weren't laying down next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bclub.jpg (94KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
bclub.jpg
94KB, 1200x800px
>Seth Rollins and Luke Gallows weren't laying down next to each other near the corner
>Finn Balor didn't just become the legal man after a desperation tag by Seth Rollins
>Finn Balor didn't stomp Seth and dragged Gallows over him thus reuniting the club and turning heel

Why is life so sad?
>>
>>2580515
>"I want Baloring to once again get carried through an angle by two people far more interesting as he receives the benefit of the push and booking does it's damnedest to transfer their heat to him"

No thanks.
>>
>>2580517
This. It was okay in Japan when he could swear, but even then they were the better aspects.
In WWE he'll just be Roman-tier in how he stomps everyone and his man-friends talk for him, but with, by a mystery of the universe, less charisma and effort.
>>
>>2580517
>>2580521
It would legitimize G&A, since now they're fucking goofs. Balor having a established high keyfabe powerlevel would bring importance to them.

And Balor turning heel means he can win by all kinds of different shenanigans-stomping on balls and the club interfering- as opposed to dropkicking for 20 (lately 3) minutes straight.
>>
>>2580517
>Gallows carrying Balor

kek the only reason he's got a career is because of BizCliz
>>
>>2580538
The only reason any of them have the career they do is because of the BC.
Also, yes, Gallows and Anderson, mostly Anderson, were definitely the stars of the OG BC. Balor just swore and got the push.
>>
>>2580548
Gallows wasn't even a founding member of BizCliz

>Gallows was a star of the OG BC

kek imagine actually believing this

get the fook outta here
>>
>>2580555
E X P O S E D
(You)'re done
>>
>>2580515
>Finn hasn't done anything note since winning the Universal Championship and getting injured twice.
>people are wondering why few people are cheering him

To make his heel turn significant you need to make him a good babyface first. Or else it will all fall flat and the Balor Club will become the next Job Squad.
>>
>>2580602
>ebin meme
>no rebuttals
>>
>>2580515

New Jafags BTFO
>>
>>2580628
(You) BTFO
>>
File: Fuck This Company.png (49KB, 202x299px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.png
49KB, 202x299px
>>2580515
I was anticipating something, but in the end we got nothing.
>>
>>2580611
>he didn't do anything so people don't care for him
So, to get people to care, isn't it logic that he DOES something?
>>
>>2580775
That is how every RAM goes really.

>Who will team up with the Miz? Who is it? I can't wait to find out!
It's Bray and he only comes out for a squash after the match is already over.
>>
when will you shitfuck ugly basement dwelling trolls learn and understand that Balor is pushed and featured because he is for the women demographic. He is a good lookin guy with a great physique and they can market him through the roof to women and subtely the gays. And yea I know you will attack me and say Im the gay faglord who wants Faglors dick blah blah blah
>>
>>2581243
Sup Fergal
>>
>>2580515
Raw has like 3 over faces and Balor is one of them, he's not going heel
>>
>>2581272
>Balor
>over
>RAM
>anybody over except the heels and Roman completely ironically
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.