[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, /asp/. Do you miss him? Would you turn back time to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: goat.png (79KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
79KB, 500x312px
Be honest, /asp/. Do you miss him? Would you turn back time to see him happy and healthy again?
>>
I miss CM Punk but I don't miss fill
>>
>>2580447
I miss CM Punk from 2006-2008, maybe 2009 too. Not the crybaby and basic indie fag we got afterwards.
>>
>>2580447
I liked how angry he made /asp/, because angry /asp/ is fun /asp/. So yes.
>>
CM Balls was always a tryhard shitter
Cena > CM Balls
>>
>>2580447
Yes.
>>
Nope, think he is heavily overrated.
>>
>>2580447
Phil was based

>>2580969
Peak /asp/ was laughing at his defeat in the UFC though
>>
>>2580969
You're the Texas University Virgin?
>>
>>2580989
>>2580990
no I agree. I don't like him any more than you guys, I just think the level of derision he elicits here is hysterical
the YOU SEE, PUNK threads were gold
>>
>>2580447
I'm enjoying the Phil Brooks downfall.
>>
>>2580447
to a much lesser degree, he's like cobain... decent but absence makes the heart grow fonder + he never had the chance to truly ruin his character
>>
>>2580447
yes, I had fun watching CM Cuck
>>
>>2580447
Nope. He was the most overrated wrestler in history.

I do, however, miss him in UFC. I miss all those fun shitposts. I wish he'd do it again.
>>
>>2581086
>most overrated wrestler in history.
This thread ain't about Asuka
>>
File: tumblr_nj2opxe5RG1tt2jjyo2_250.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj2opxe5RG1tt2jjyo2_250.gif
2MB, 245x300px
His match against Cena at MITB 2011 is far better than any of the AJ/Cena matches.
>>
>>2580447
I stopped watching wrestling for a long time and only saw him toward the end of his wwe run. When I saw him it was clear that he didn't give a shit anymore. His matches were lazy uninspired bland shit and he just came off as a smug mark for himself. That being said, no. I'm glad he's not on tv anymore
>>
>>2580447
No I think he's a moron and never liked him.
>>
>>2580447
CM Punk is going to be on an MTV Reality Show Competition called "The Challenge: Champs vs Pros" where MTV's The Challenge (The same that The Miz was on before WWE.) champions face off against professional athletes.

The most hilarious part is that they list him as "UFC Fighter".
>>
>>2580447
nope.

he phoned it in so hard his last year and a half that i stopped giving any fucks at all

the people that cry about him being gone are the reason why he's gone, you didn't buy his ice cream, his programs or anything else. he left because of you. he's not coming back, and it's all your fault.
>>
>>2581135
Settle down Phil
>>
>>2581134
>Miz went from reality star to wrestler
>Punk went from wrestler to reality star

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>2581135
>phoned it in hard
>had the match of the year in 2013 with Bork
Pick one
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.