[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Dani Puder embarrased Kurt Angle and almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Daniel_Puder.jpg (890KB, 1002x1503px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Puder.jpg
890KB, 1002x1503px
Remember when Dani Puder embarrased Kurt Angle and almost broke his arm?
>>
>>2576337
Dani Puder vs Jinder Mahal will headline Wrestlemania for SmA+ckdown next year.
Kuck Angle literally seething
>>
He went into business for himself and worked himself into a shoot
>>
>>2576337
Hey Daniel, what have you been doing?
>>
>>2576345
Did MMA and retired from that at 8-0, went to NJPW and had a Sheamus/Cesaro feud into team thing with Nakamura and now is some sort of weird community leader.

He could have done worse, honestly.
>>
>>2576362
>8-0

Holy fuck Puder would probably legit whoop Kuck
>>
>>2576337
remember when he got the shit chopped out of him 200 times by bobcore, eddie and [redacted] at the 2005 royal rumble?
>>
>>2576379
They made sure he paid his dues and knew his place.
>>
>>2576384
Based Puder working the roidheads into a frenzy.
>>
>>2576379
Well two of them are now dead and the other one is irrelevant :-)
>>
>>2576403
>irrelevant
bobcore lives in everyone's heads rent free around here, except for those smart enough to appreciate him
>>
>>2576337
Remember when he got the shit kicked out of him for it?
>>
>>2576423
2 of the men who did that are burning in hell for all eternity
>>
>>2576337
Remember when Angle was still relevant.
>>
>>2576368
>>2576362
Sure you guys aren't talking about Matt Riddle?
>>
>>2576454
Riddle's card is 8-3 with two wins overturned because of pot.
>>
>>2576470
>overturned because of pot
What the fuck?
>>
>>2576337

His promo at the rumble before being stiffed by a bunch of dumb marks was great.
>>
>>2576434
Eddie saved himself at the last minute for his crimes

But Chris.....yeah.....
>>
>>2577093
It's a banned substance.
>>
>>2577138

Eddie was the biggest wolf in a sheep disguise in the whole business. He passive-aggresive bullied Benoit, then started being nice to him at the point he made Benoit dependant of himself, and finally died, leaving him hurt forever.
>>
Thanks to Whatculture, who had this on many of their lists, I know all about it and its seared into my brain.
>>
>>2577093
UFC's drug policies are very strict. If he didn't mess around with weed, he could've potentially done pretty well in the UFC considering his 2012 and 2013 years looked great there minus the weed which took away two of those wins.
>>
>>2579623
It's not the UFC, it's the athletic commissions.
>>
>>2579641
Not gonna lie Idk who did it for them exactly before USADA. Was it individual state ones at that point?
>>
>>2576415
-Le contrarian
>>
>>2576337
nigga looks like he's about to slaughter some tusken raiders
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.