[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: underrated/forgotten feuds (no matter how short) I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: sd_supermarket.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sd_supermarket.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
ITT: underrated/forgotten feuds (no matter how short)

I'll start.
>>
>>2575993
>starts with a notable feud that included one of the most memorable WWE fights of the past two decades
>>
>>2575993
Rock vs. Austin
>>
>>2575993

PRICE CHECK ON A JACKASS
>>
The supermarket fight was horrible. It was a desperate attempt at recreating the Stone Cold magic of 1998.
>>
>>2576016
>being this wrong
It was a comedy segment, you dip
And a great one at that
The commentary from Lawler, the reactions from Vince and Flair, and Austin's side comments during the whole thing were gold
Booker T was selling getting hit by eggs, for fuck's sake. It was hilarious
>>
>>2576031
It was contrived shit. You are FACTUALLY wrong about it being hilarious.
>>
>>2576039
>Contrived shit
>factually wrong

Please seek sunlight
>>
>>2576031
it was funny, this guy >>2576039 is just a jerk.
>>
WHEN THE MOON
HITS YOUR EYE
LIKE A BIG
PIZZA PIE
THAT'S AMORE
>>
>>2575993
Would they be able to get away with this in 2017?
>>
>>2576042
>this guy >>2576039 is just a jerk.
That's not very nice.
>>
OP's example is retarded. Two huge legends in one of the best remembers moments in E history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJYZspakSIg

I never understood why Vince didn't go the whole way with this feud. Brock and Bubba had great chemistry together, the crowd was completely into it, and it could have been the making of Bubba as a singles star.
>>
>>2575993
Rusev/Enzo will be forgotten in time. But it was legendary.
>>
>>2576031
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2576049
Yes but a shitload of placed products thrown in
>>
>>2576096
I wonder what the reasoning was in having a competitive match when he was squashing every other midcarder and jobber
>>
>>2576145
Bubba was actually getting a nice push at this point, and really good reactions from the crowd as a single (Devon was shitting up Smackdown with his preacher gimmick in the meantime). He had worked his way up to looking like a legitimate threat to Lesnar, and the crowd popped like crazy the first time they confronted each other.

Then... nothing. They had a good TV match and it just sort of petered out and went away, Bubba fell down the card, and the Dudleys were back together before long. It never made any sense at all to me. That was the sort of feud Bubba could have lost and still came out of looking good, the same way Cena did in his first Brock feud. And Brock would have looked like even more of a badass by taking down someone as big and tough as Bubba, instead of squashing every cruiserweight he could get his hands on.
>>
>>2576049
Oh my God Jawn! Roman Reigns just hit Braun Strowman with the new Oreo Triple Stuffed Oreos™! King look he's trying to drown him with the Diet Mountain Dew™.

Oh, I love Diet Dew!
>>
>>2576039
I was 5 at the time and I thought it was hilarious and remains one of my fondest memories watching wrestling.
>>
>>2576193
I totally forgot about Bubba's shortlived 2002 singles push. I do wonder why it just stopped dead in its tracks like it did
>>
>>2576249
Same reason Jinder's push will soon stop: He's not the golden boy in the company that Vince actually wants to have a sustained push. He's just a new fresh face for the golden boy to conquer.
>>
>>2576222
Accurate depiction :'(
>>
>>2575993
>"HERE'S SOME MORE BEANS FOR YA"
>throws them over his own head
What did Austin mean by this?
>>
goldberg vs bam bam in 98. it lasted what all of 2 weeks?
>>
Matt Hardy vs MVP. I thought MVP would be a world champ shortly afterwards.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.