[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Build Bray up for seven months >Give him pins over New

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: vince.jpg (92KB, 645x369px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
92KB, 645x369px
>Build Bray up for seven months
>Give him pins over New Day, Roman Reigns, give him the tag team championships, have him pin Styles and Cena to win the championship, all clean.
>He immediately jobs out to Orton at WrestleMania
>Orton is about to job out to Jinder Mahal

The absolute madman.
>>
File: 1492921162891.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492921162891.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>there are '''people''' who would rather see Brayyy and Randy Boreton as champ instead of Hardbody Mahal

Are they the REAL E Drones here?
>>
>>2574966
Bray lost like a bitch in a pretty shit match at Wrestlemenia and now he's going to have his "House of Horror" rematch which actually won't be for the title.

I refuse to believe that WWE has been building this feud since fucking August last year for it to end like this.
>>
>>2574966
>Build Bray up for seven months
He was built up for 2 months.
>>
>>2575149
If you start with him beating New Day before the brand split, it started in July, which'd be about seven and a half months from then until Mania.

If you start with him beating Randy at No Mercy, that's the beginning of October, which is five months.

If you start with him winning at Survivor Series or winning the tag titles at TLC that's late November or early December, which'd be four months.

Wherever you start, he was only pinned clean once between Wrestlemania 32 and Wrestlemania 33. So I'm not sure where you're getting two months.
>>
File: u serius m8.jpg (153KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
u serius m8.jpg
153KB, 772x1034px
>>2574966
If I was Bray, I would be mad as all hell
>promised that, if he jobs to Borton, he will regain it at Summerslam
>promised him a long run with that till next WM
>gets neither and instead, put into Raw
>teased a feud with le Twilight vampire Finn le Balor
>which he is going to lose aswell
>afterwards, he can will prob. feud with Apollo Crews or some other lowcard jobbers
>which he is also going to lose
If you are a fan of Bray, suffering awaits
>>
>>2576373
still better than Bo
>>
They should just rename his character to Gay Wyatt because he's gay as fuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.