[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do to make this division interesting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: boring as shit.jpg (19KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
boring as shit.jpg
19KB, 530x300px
what would you do to make this division interesting and entertaining to watch?
>>
File: 1492946317087.gif (830KB, 208x174px) Image search: [Google]
1492946317087.gif
830KB, 208x174px
>>
Nothing can be done. They're manlets
>>
>>2574637
Ban thigh slapping
>>
I actually think 205 is some of the best programming they have right now. But if I wanted to draw more viewers I'd involve more main roster guys in plots and story lines with the CWs. And id stop using the fucking purple ropes on RAM.
>>
File: 1492989117300.jpg (42KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1492989117300.jpg
42KB, 437x501px
Get rid of the WWE Aesthetic and put the show in a permanent location every week. maybe somewhere in Los Angeles or Phoenix and in a much smaller venue. Make it similar to how NXT is and ditch the main show integration.
>>
Lucha flippy shit.
If one gets injured or fucked up there's 100s of other flippy midgets put there to put on a show
>>
Make the champ a fighting champ. He's not a draw. He has to build the division by fighting.

Fight on RAW, then defend again on 205. This sitting around and waiting til 205 or a PPV for a match isn't going to work for any of their champs. They are not over like a World Champ.
>>
>>2574637
1. start a finn balor - neville feud
2. get finn balor down there
3. bring top guys from 205 to smackdown/raw appearances every once in a while.
>>
It's already really interesting and entertaining, it's just that nobody watches it.

But anyway:
>Give them more time on Raw so they can actually get over and get people interested in 205 Live.
>Let CW guys interact with the main roster. Neville getting a win over, say, Jericho or Ambrose or Luke Harper would give the roster a lot of credibility.
>Don't waste time changing the purple ropes. It's stupid and drags the show down.
>Tape 205 Live before SmackDown. If this necessitates the name changes to just 205, so be it.
>Air it before or after NXT on Wednesday.
>Let an AJ Styles or a Finn Balor show up on 205 Live for a one-off.
>Do what this guy said >>2574708, but in general, Neville should just be wrestling on Raw and 205 Live WAY more. He hasn't wrestled since the Raw after Mania, that's silly.
>>
>>2574637
Make it cross promotion warm up material for before Raw and SDL, take the highlights and best storylines and put it on the network. I don't want to see "random 3 minute matchup #63" for an hour.

Most of all, stop your headline acts doing high risk shit. If Ambrose, Luke Harper, Rollins, etc, are all doing suicide dives, etc, why would I tune in to a flippy shit block?
>>
>>2574637
Just end the fucking division, they have 3 brands and this hour long show. Keep the guys worth keeping like Neville, Kendrick, Gallagher, and Tozawa, and spread em out in one of the 3 aforementioned brands.
>>
>>2575022
NXT is developmental, not a third brand. Stop falling for Trippple Mans bullshit
>>
>Create wrestler rankings
>Champ defends the belt every week against the last guy in the rankings
>Only do storylines around the number 1 contender and the champ
>let the rest of the division put good matches and cut promos
>rework the whole ninja shit in the intro and made it more professional looking, change the logo and the presentation.
>>
>unironically liking the cruiserweight division
never understood the appeal. just mix them all into the rest of the roster and do actual angles and programs with everyone else. an all cruiserweights division is boring. cruiserweights mixing it up with mastodons is entertaining.
>>
I don't know why they expect anyone to care for it when they show it off as some sideshow on Raw.
>>
>>2575026
It can be both, the two main champions on NXT are already established wrestlers, they aren't "developing". I actually wish it still was purely developmental because 2013-early 2015 NXT was really great.
>>
>>2575026
This.

Anything without Vince's stamp of approval is worthless imo

HHH's wannabe indie fed can fuck off
>>
I'd say just let them go out there and make the fans happy. Just like they do in Mexico - more freedom all around and they WILL get over.
>>
>>2575046
It's fully acknowledged that going main roster is a soft reset. Stop falling for his bullshit
>>
>>2574637
Have them interact/fight with main roster guys instead of a separate fenced off division, which makes it look like they're shit

Give some popular main roster guys who can actually talk like Xavier Woods and Enzo Amore title feuds

Blood

Add Cruiser weight Tag Titles to give them something else to fight for
>>
>>2575163
Exactly!
Been thinking about the fact that both enzo and woods qualify, as well as chad gable
And we definitely need tag titles
>>
File: braun-strowman-vs-americo-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
braun-strowman-vs-americo-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>2574637
>>
File: 1472537544458.gif (2MB, 382x255px) Image search: [Google]
1472537544458.gif
2MB, 382x255px
>>2575020
>Most of all, stop your headline acts doing high risk shit. If Ambrose, Luke Harper, Rollins, etc, are all doing suicide dives, etc, why would I tune in to a flippy shit block?
This. Part of why the CW division is so pointless is because the main guys already do a good bit of flippy shit and the CW guys don't do enough flippy shit to differentiate themselves. The main roster should be doing a lot less flippy shit and the CW roster should be doing a lot more flippy shit.
>>
Add some more people, put a tag team division. The most fun matches to watch recently are multi-man free for all. A tag team division could potentially save them.
>>
>>2574701
Holy shit......THIS

Flippy shit was the reason why WCW Cruiserweight division was based af

Why the fuck would they reduce the flippy shit? That's the ONE thing they have over the giants

I understand the increased risk of botches and injuries but fuck it; it's worth it. And you can afford to have a couple of them be out with injuries at a time because none of them are major stars or midcarders needed to sell shows anyway

Hire like 20-30 of them for peanuts. Have an A team that wrestles often, and a B team that doesn't wrestle as often and can be used for backup when an A-teamer is out

It's not like WWE didn't let cruiserweights get nuts with the flippy shit before. Look at Smackdown in the 2000s with Mysterio, Tajiri, Kidman, London, and the Mexicools (Juvy, Psicosis and Super Crazy). There were a few injuries but the matches were based
>>
>>2574637
1. Put it on first before smackdown so you have a hot crowd. (Probably have to start the show early due to cable network schedule for smackdown)

2. Put Balor in his proper weight class.
>>
I have no fucking idea why they didn't start Balor off in 205. Even without the injuries he would still get lost in the shuffle of top guys on Raw and SD

He would bring extra viewers to that show, plus get the opportunity to reign supreme on a WWE show

Too many of Balor's fans look at the suggestion of him being among fellow 205 manlets as an insult. That's where he belongs for now size-wise, and he can do great things there and help an entire division in the process

Then if he gets hot enough for Vince to make money on the main roster, Vince could always promote him to Raw/SD later
>>
12 man ladder match to open summerslam. Let them go fucking crazy, have at least two of them end their careers. Like, 20 minutes of non-stop flippy shit, as cartoony as it gets.
>>
1. pre-tape it
2. put it to permanent location like Full Sail, in front of smark crowd
3. make it THE workrate show
4. get Itami and Black down there as soons possible
5. make Almas with Ingobernales rip-off faction the top heel alongside Neville
>>
Change it from cruiserweight to hardcore.
>>
>>2574637
205 Live is great, just put it's main event on Raw without the purple shit and cancel the Network show.
>>
File: C-EFJGMW0AAeamJ.jpg (123KB, 1080x1067px) Image search: [Google]
C-EFJGMW0AAeamJ.jpg
123KB, 1080x1067px
>tfw it's already the best show the WWE are producing with some of the most entertaining feuds and talent, but the timeslot is killing them

I love my manlet show guys, how can we stop it being destroyed by backstage incompetence?
>>
>>2576398
>tfw no cruiserweight merch to support /myguys/
>>
File: W09608.jpg (147KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
W09608.jpg
147KB, 1001x1001px
>>2576407
>tfw the only Neville shirt is the extremely outdated cartoony purple "altitude era" shirt from his face run

Surely the champion should have an up to date shirt

Surely
>>
File: W12847.jpg (133KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
W12847.jpg
133KB, 1001x1001px
>>2576421
There's this in the WWE Euroshop.
>>
>>2575156
I think you are wrong
>>
File: shit.gif (920KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
920KB, 260x187px
>>2576421
>tfw i saw this shirt at a dirt cheap
>>
Say it with me.......

MORE

FLIPPY

SHIT
>>
You idiots really want Vince to have a Hayabusa situation on his hands, don't you?
>>
>>2574637
Make it something similar to X-division in the early days of TNA
>>
Make an Indy darling the top heel and have him shit on everyone and at times not to flippyshit just to work the crowd.
>>
>>2575019

this
>>
>>2574637
I enjoy 205. I'm not impossible to please and I don't care what random people on a Ugandan pottery forum thinks about shit.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.