[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many heels backstage are jealous of the nuclear heel heat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
So how many heels backstage are jealous of the nuclear heel heat Reigns gets? Just his mere presence causes marks to lose their shit and boo him. This guy right here just made Strowman the most over guy in WWE just by him getting beat up brutally by him. Reigns is the first real heel WWE has since Muhammad Hassan and it took an IRL terrorist attack to get him over.
>>
>>2574346
i am sure Reings is more jealous about how people love Slatter
>>
>>2574346
literally who???
>>
Can;t beleive he killed his own brother to get out of his match with BRAWN

#mouseamoungmen
>>
is wwe working us by pushing him as a face, knowing fans will hate him, and creating a meta heel in the process?
>>
>>2575957
HHH implied something like that recently, but it doesn't make any fucking sense. The point of a heel isn't to get booed, it's to draw money. Heels draw because people pay to see them get beat up, but Roman never, ever, ever, ever loses.

His presence sucks the life out of an arena because everyone, absolutely everyone, knows exactly how his appearances are going to end.

Hassan was a great heel because he was presented in the perfect way at the perfect time. Reigns is garbage because he's presented in the worst way at the worst time.
>>
>>2575957
They try to say shit like that, but it's just an excuse. If they really were doing some "if you cheer him he's a face if you boo him he's a heel" shit, they wouldn't do stuff like mute boos or do video packages with swelling inspirational music while everybody totally cheers him on.
>>
>>2575957
I'd maybe believe this were true if they weren't deliberately and obviously editing fan reactions to make it seem like he's over. Given that they clearly want him to be cheered, saying he's a new breed of meta heel just sounds like damage control.
>>
>>2575995
Longest con: they know editing the boos makes them boo more
>>
>>2576005
Interesting thought, but it's giving WWE way too much credit.
>>
>>2576005
Believe it or not that actually occurred to me.

When Jericho won the US Title, a dude was cheering, then the next week they edited it to look like he had been distressed. Like, there's absolutely no point in doing that except to annoy people, because people who actually watched last week are gonna figure out that you changed it immediately.

At a certain point I think it's just a game to Vince.
>>
>>2575991
>>2575995
The Wrestlemania hype piece was the most amazing example ever of this. They actually edited in cheers at the point where he speared Taker on RAWR. Not only that, they left the parts where Taker was looking good against Roman silent.

As far as Vince was concerned, that wasn't even a face vs face match. Undertaker was the heel.
>>
>>2576033
It's so weird. Sometimes I think Vince is just playing a game sometimes I think he genuinely doesn't know what he's doing.

They mute the loud-ass "ROMAN SUCKS" chants during the first segment in the youtube clip. They try and do this "I RESPECT YOU DEADMAN" shit. Then the night after Mania, for once, they actually acknowledge and actually encourage the boos. But then they immediately backtrack with the "THEY CHEER WHO THEY NORMALLY BOO AND BOO WHO THEY NORMALLY CHEER" nonsense they've started down on every Raw after Mania now.

Then the next week he's immediately back to babyface underdog Roman. Against a dude he's already beaten clean before.

It's so perplexing. It's almost like Vince is taunting people who want him to turn heel by almost doing it over and over and then pulling back at the last second.
>>
>>2576005
>>2576020
>It's all a meta-work
>Roman having a bad match with Undertaker would piss people off and wish Undertaker's last match had been with Cena or AJ instead.
>tfw you realize Roman botching the Tombstone reversal was literally a work.
G E N I U S
>>
>>2576073
The botches are to make Taker look weak enough to have to retire despite being immortal. It's a shoot work.

Vince knows smarks don't comprehend kayfabe and works them by keeping the heels heels and the faces faces. It's the reality era and in reality Roman did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>2574346
There's plenty of shit people would be jealous of, but not his heat.
Heel Heat =/= "Fuck you" Heat
>>
>>2576005
I had a similar theory about Eva and the heat she had.
>>
>>2574346
If anything he's the new X-pac.
>>
>>2576511
I thought eva has worked heat and that was why they canceled all her matches. People hate seeing roman wrestle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.