/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is it that you like about Jinder Mahal? Hard Mode:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 440x330px
What exactly is it that you like about Jinder Mahal?

Hard Mode: don't mention smarks, rebbit, /wooo/ or how other people react to him. What exactly about him do you like?
>>
>le discussion

Go away.
>>
>>2574056
It's a pretty unique situation and his being a pajeet is very conducive to memes.
>>
>>2574060
Why so bothered by a question? Just explain what you like about Jinder himself.
>>
Looks cool.
Looks intimidating.
Delivered on the mic on Smackdown.
Cool theme.
I like anti-America gimmicks because the US is a shit.
>>
>>2574056
9/10 physique
8/10 facial expressions
he's a shamus-style heel who actually gets boos but is still somehow fun to boo
>>
>>2574056

the guy said something about america not accepting diversity and the nu males liberal smarks started to love him all of the sudden
>>
>>2574062
>It's a pretty unique situation

lol
>>
>>2574056
I'm tired of seeing the same people ""wrestle""
>>
I like him because he pisses off large amounts of people and it's something completely unexpected for once.
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (31KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
31KB, 630x405px
I like him because memes
>>
>>2574056
tired of watching bland vanilla wrestlers. although I do wish his push was a little more gradual so it would make more sense
>>
>>2574056
underdog story and actually has a good physique
>>
He is Punjabi. I think.

He is heterosexual

He destroys GLT movement wrestlers

He is muscular

He is a sex warrior

He knows how to be the bad guy

He is Punjabi

He can speak Punjabi

He supports the Punjabi cockfighting circuit and Roman Rein Bird

He is a friend to all Tarisans

He is an expert at stoning

He ignores poo related racism

He comes from land that invented toilets, Punjab https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

He ddestroy #1 GLT warrior that is Valor Finland

Now I am going in circle
>>
>>2574235

Ah this is what an E Drone looks like

Hahahhahaahahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhaa
>>
He looks threatening in the ring,l and has great heel potential like Mohammed Hassan.
>>
>>2574056
>Looks like he genuinely wants to duck everyone up
>Does

Simple.
>>
He has a good physique. When I look at him, I genuinely think he could beat up the average person, which isn't too common anymore considering the average wrestler in WWE has a body type like Kevin Owens or Enzo Amore.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2MB, 364x207px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2MB, 364x207px
I like him because he hates muzzies like Isis Zayn.
I hate him because he's what a heel is supposed to be. Intimidating, imposing, and he has his own customs. Look at his crazy passport.
>>
He's Canadian
>>
I love how we works the smarks on Reddit and /wew/ and I like acting opposite of how most people act.
>>
I dont, I dislike him.

Then I realize he's good at his job then I like him.
>>
i don't. he's boring.
>>
>>2574056
Don't really like or dislike anything about him, other than the fact he's a generic foreign heel. But if that's what gets a heel legit heat...

But yeah, guy is a career jobber than gets WWE Title Match, not the universal title. The WWE title, the most prestigious professional wrestling championship in the world.

Like someone else pointed out, it'd be less "What the fuck?" if he'd gotten some sort of push before this. But this is the result of WWE creative writing themselves into a corner. Like usual.
>>
>>2574056
He can be a perfect heel + the bollywood boys
SDL need heels.
They can book him strong
>>
>>2574056
He beat up Finn Balor.

Pretty much that is the only reason why /asp/ likes him. Him getting the number one contendership for the WWE Championship is icing on the cake.
>>
I hope he fucking wins. I want Chicago to cheer the fuck out of him.

Orton as champ makes me comatose.
>>
He actually draws real heat and not #CoolHeel "I know he's the bad guy but I actually like him but I'll play along and halfheartedly boo" heat. He has a cool look, he's paid his dues for what seems like an eternity... What reasons are there NOT to like Jinder?

inb4 he can't wrestle, it's a work ya fuckin knucklehead
>>
File: 1492622920816.jpg (122KB, 578x675px) Image search: [Google]
1492622920816.jpg
122KB, 578x675px
Everyone loves a good underdog story to get behind (a real one not Sami Lames fabricated garbage), it would be interesting to see an unfamilar face take the belt off someone that is less than stellar and engaging as a performer now. It helps that Jinder is already cutting great promos and making waves in the ring. Nevermind him getting LEGIT heat. Him and his bros could really go out there and do some fun stuff i think, like others have said a 2004 esque JBL run would be sweet and unexpected. It just feels like genuine creative change to me and like a real shakeup to the boring norm of things. I think its about appreciating the full spectrum of wreslting too.
>>
>>2575016

Reviving this thread to say he also got in a lot of offense against reigns. He hasn't gotten the results but he held his own against da big dog and concussed the first ever universal champ.

Tl;Dr he's been booked surprisingly strong despite never actually winning
>>
>>2574056
I'm just glad to see roid giants coming back. Fuck the "wellness" program.
>>
If they give him a snarky SJW gimmick which hisnlast promo indicated i'd be fine with Jinder heel tittle run
>>
>>2574156
Name the last time a literal jobber came back, jobbed hard, then out of nowhere got a WWE title push.
Whilst going from flabby to ripped.
Oh and is an Indian.
>>
>>2576178
>Name the last time a literal jobber came back, jobbed hard, then out of nowhere got a WWE title push.
Heath Slater.
>>
Nothing. He's shit.
>>
>>2574056
For me it was a question of believability. Looking at Jinder since he became all hardbody and then watching him wrestle some soft looking manlet really stretched how much I could suspend my disbelief. It just didn't look believable that those guys would be legit competition for him and he needed someone much bigger or stronger to fight.
>>
>>2576181
Nope
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.