[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>June 2002 >Vince tells Austin to put over Lesnar >Austin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: brock-lesnar-hulk-hogan.jpg (33KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-hulk-hogan.jpg
33KB, 600x300px
>June 2002
>Vince tells Austin to put over Lesnar
>Austin whines like a little bitch
>"b-b-but he's a rookie and there's no buildup and giving the match away on Raw instead of a PPV is dumb"
>based Vince stands his ground
>Austin walks off the job
>gets drunk
>beats wife
>is arrested
>two months later
>Vince asks Hogan to put over Lesnar
>"Sure, brother"
>jobs to Lesnar on a Smackdown episode...clean and with barely any buildup

Based Hogan being professional as fuck and putting over future talent, proves his "Hogan doesn't put people over" haters wrong

Losstin mad as fuck he couldn't make the boss have based Lesnar job to him, so he goes home seething and beats a woman up to try to feel like more of a man
>>
okay terry
>>
>>2573568
>seething this much
That's not healthy
>>
>>2573568
Hi Austin! How's your neck doing?
>>
>>2573556
>"b-b-but he's a rookie and there's no buildup and giving the match away on Raw instead of a PPV is dumb"

Putting fake stuttering in front of it doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>2573556
>undertaker listens to vince
>gets called a cuck
i don't get /asp/.
>>
>one loss for hoganetty redeems him from fucking over
>warrior
>randy
>bret
>sting
>shawn
>orton

reminder that cuckamania was seething so badly from his loss to warrior even years after, that he got on his knees begging bischoffetty to bring him to wcw, just to get that win back brother.

stop posting anytime.
>>
>being so contrarian you become a Vince dicksucker

This is like 720 degrees of contrarianism
>>
>>2573582
you're old, aren't you?
>>
>>2573575
Much better than your sex life.
>>
>>2573556
It wasn't clean. Heyman interfered after Hogan had Lesnar beat with the leg drop.
>>
>>2573707
Meh, Hogan already legdropped him before that and Lesnar kicked out way before 3
Plus, Heyman only held onto Hogan's leg for a second. Hogan foolishly grabbed at him afterwards unnecessarily for like 5 seconds which allowed Lesnar to attack from the rear; Hogan's loss after that was his own fault
Technically not 100% clean but far from a dirty win for Lesnar
>>
>>2573707
>>2573724

It also wasn't a clean pin. They had to do the "passing out during a hold" copout
>>
2002 was a weird year. They wanted to put all their eggs in one basket in rookie ass Lesnar and now we know how that panned out.
>>
>>2573578
>implying Austin was capable of putting on a PPV quality match in 2002

Vince was right to want to put that shit on free TV.
>>
>>2573556
Based Austin
Worked Vince, Debra's skull, and protected his legacy while Terretty jobbed

>>2573575
>>2573634
terry fucking destroyed
>>
>>2574000
Are you guys actually dumb? You just shit talk everyone that built this company. Who do you actually like? Some stupid fuck like Dean ambrose?
>>
>>2574106
Nobody. They're just memeing, dude. They want attention.
>>
>>2574106
Welcome to /asp/.
>>
>>2574124
It gets kind of fucking dumb. Some people actually have valid things to say
>>
Ambrose is unironically awesome though.
>>
>>2574000
He put on good matches even then when he was beat up as fuck. Seriously Backlash 02 with Undercarder was an underrated bout.
>>
>>2574245
And part of being on 4chan is learning to judge which posts are worth replying to. Go back to squaredcircle if you need cuckvotes to do all your thinking for you.
>>
Ironically Lesnar is now a way bigger star than Austin ever was.
>>
>>2574585
>Ironically Lesnar is now a way bigger star than Austin ever was.
You are a fucking retard.
>>

Literally none of that was wrong, Austin wasnt past his prime like Hogan was at that time

Bork would have been Reigns tier if he beat Austin and Hogan cleanly on free TV
>>
Hogan playing 4D chess by doing what Austin wouldn't.

"See how I'm so much more of a pro than Austin? I sure am GOAT, huh!"

Whatever the case, the beatdown he took was truly memorable, I'll give them that.
>>
>>2575733
>Bork would have been Reigns tier if he beat Austin and Hogan cleanly on free TV

IDK about this, because at least Brock had/has credibility.
>>
>>2573556
Austin couldnt cut it in the WCW when Hogan was there and he couldnt cut it in the WWE when Hogan was there. The Hulkster is truely the greatest brother
>>
Hogan was promised he'd get his win back
Austin was also right seeing as Lesnar wasn't a draw in his first run
>>
>>2573556
I gotta give you credit this is damn good bait, lmao
>>
>>2573556
youre ignoring the part where hogan wanted to beat lesnar for the title and left before the VKM fued started
>>
>>2576030
Borks even more of a stammering autist on the mic than Roman, he's just lucky he has Heyman to save him from shit like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFaiZs2JAI
>>
>>2573998
I like Brock but he never should have been pushed as hard as he did and as fast as it happened

I think Vince learned his lesson from that....even Roman had to put in time with the Shield first before his mega-push
>>
>>2576050
>Lesnar wasn't a draw in his first run

This is one of those things that sounds so retardedly wrong that before saying it out loud, you stop and wonder if maybe it really is too outrageous of a claim to be false

I need source on 2002-2003 Lesnar not being a draw
>>
>>2574000
I take it you didn't watch many PPVs in 2002 if you think that they were about quality matches
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.