[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /asp/ let's finish this shit once and for all. Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-05-16_12-38-52.jpg (64KB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-16_12-38-52.jpg
64KB, 650x369px
Alright /asp/ let's finish this shit once and for all. Did they or didn't they? What's the evidence for and against?
>>
And if it turns out he did does that make him /ourguy/?
>>
>>2573543
Wrong
>>
Is randy in the hall of fame?
>>
i thought this was a meme
>>
>>2573555
>>
>>2573557
A lot of people take it as truth
>>
The most solid evidence is that Vince never rehired Macho Man despite Vince had no trouble of receiving guys who were close to destroy his company like Hulk Hogan and guys that personally offended him like Ultimate Warrior, more than once. Vince can let his pride behind if it's about making money. Randy Savage was the other guy next to Hogan on the Rock and Wrestling era but he never returned to the company so he must make something that Vince couldn't forgive, something worse than trying to get him out of business or sue him, maybe deflowering his underage daughter.
>>
>>2573567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlhqnCOY9zg
>>
>>2573543
This started out as a joke and eventually more and more idiots took it as truth. I mean, I guess it could've happened, it's not impossible, but there is little to no evidence supporting it. It's unlikely that Randy fucked an underage Steph. He probably did do something to get on Vince's bad side, though.
>>
>>2573543
Stephanie McMahon is an anagram for "The Macho Man Penis" it's right there
>>
Someone needs to write a fan fiction of Macho and Steph's romantic encounter.
>>
Macho Man refused to suck Vince's cock. That's what happened.
>>
>>2573567
I think people don't realize it's a two-way street. Mean Gene said WWE was reaching out to Savage way before he died, but Macho kept saying no.

And while Vince didn't work with Savage I do not think he outright buried him or tried to erase him like an angry father with a lot of power would.
>>
>>
>>2573567
>The most solid evidence is that Vince never rehired Macho Man

Savage still made a deal with WWE to be featured in one of their video games and even did a promotional video for the game.
>>
I don't buy it for a second. Vince wouldn't have done this if it happened

https://youtu.be/YauJQoPzpAY
>>
>>2573610
I think the deal was with THQ not WWE directly.
>>
>>2573615
Macho was so fucking rad in WWF why did he go to shit when he went to WCW?
>>
>>2573620

Even so, WWE (Vince) would have certainly had the final say on who got to be in the game. If there was major Stephanie-related heat between Vince and Savage then there is no way he'd be in that game
>>
Wasn't Macho supposedly really awkward and shy around women? Do you suppose that's why he went after vulnerable and naive underage Steph?
>>
Ste phani eMc Mahon
The macho man penis
>>
>>2573621
Hogan's creative control clause
>>
You just know
>>
>>2573621
It's actually really good if you look back on it. His WCW run is fun to rewatch.
>>
I have insider knowledge.

It happened and it was consensual. Vince blacklisted Macho for years but Stephanie prevented Vince from going further and eventually calmed him down.

HHH is the one who truly hates Macho now because he knows Stephanie stuck her neck out for the guy years ago and he's insecure that it means Macho fucked better than him.
>>
>>2573693
But wasn't it Triple H who convinced Vince to allow Macho Man into the HoF?
>>
>>2573698
Not even close. Vince wanted him in immediately after the accident that killed him. HHH continually vetoed it.

There were multiple fights in the McMahon family over this and HHH threatened to leave the company at one point.

It took years and Vince signing several of HHH's big prospects for it to finally happy.
>>
>>2573693
>>2573705
I have insider knowledge and this is false.
>>
>>2573555
yea
>>
>>2573705
>>2573721
I have insider knowledge and you are both wrong
it was steph who vetoed against it bc Mach gave her herpes.
you false insiders make me sick
>>
File: Savage.png (831KB, 878x628px) Image search: [Google]
Savage.png
831KB, 878x628px
>>2573543
>>
>>2573803
Rumor has it that stephanie has a tattoo on her inner thigh that says "poffo's playground"
>>
>>2573848
same insider, yes i can confirm that is actually true
>>
I know no one will believe this but I'm pretty close to the McMahon family. Those who were actually privy to what happened are pretty much all good friends of the family and we all swore to secrecy but I think it's time this bullshit rumour got put to rest. Steph and her family have been hurt by it for too long. It's all lies. But like a lot of these things the rumour was based in truth. Vince is really protective of his kids and that is the reason we didn't see Macho return. However, it wasn't Steph he slept with.
>>
>>2573876
he despoiled Shane?
>>
>>2573876
Did Macho Soap up Vince's ass?
>>
>>2573876
SHANE-O-MAC CONFIRMED FOR HAVING A RAVAGED-N-SAVAGED ASSHOLE
>>
>>2573573
Wow. You're right.
>>
>>2573876
Pretty clear Vince got cucked
>>
>>2573848
>>2573872
>>2573803
>>2573721
>>2573693
I was inside her and can confirm all as true
>>
Honestly Randy probably fucked her 14 year old pussy but couldn't satisfy the slut so Stephanie black balled him
>>
http://www.ringsidenews.com/2017/04/23/exclusive-footage-macho-man-and-linda-mcmahon-sextape-revealed/amp/
>>
File: 1491542956500.gif (1MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491542956500.gif
1MB, 167x200px
>>2573876
>rumour
Implying the McMahons are friends with a limey cuck
>>
maybe we have it backwards. Maybe Macho broke it off with Steph and thats why he left. He broke her heart jk
>>
>>2573876

I could honestly believe Savage fucking Vince or Shane before I could believe Savage fucking Linda.
>>
File: sm.jpg (12KB, 208x296px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
12KB, 208x296px
>>2573543
who is MM?
>>
>>2573621
Savage was never good, wcw exposed all the carny dinosaurs.
>>
>>2573705
>HHH threatened to leave the company at one point.
We're on the worst timeline where HHH stayed on the company
>>
My uncle is the president of Nintendo and he says he knows a guy who used to work for an industry insider and he says they most certainly did.
>>
>>2573543
Macho was never a draw brother. Vince didn't do business because why bother? Take that to the bank jack
>>
>>2573605
Yeah, from what others have said, Savage just didn't want to come back to WWE.
>>
File: South-Park--Oh-my-god[1].gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
South-Park--Oh-my-god[1].gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2573573
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1VQjiEaBuk
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.