[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post guys that are on the wrong end of the face/heel dynamic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 1491203457978.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491203457978.png
404KB, 640x360px
ITT post guys that are on the wrong end of the face/heel dynamic and need to be turned.

Hard mode: No Roman
>>
>>2573529
Ruru
>>
>>2573529
There's no such thing as a heel/face dynamic anymore. If you like a wrestler they're a good guy, if you don't there a bad guy. It's in the eye of the beholder
>>
File: ruru.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ruru.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2573548
>tfw he can't come back face because SmackDown desperately needs heels
>>
>>2573558
If that was true they wouldn't do shit like muting crowd reactions, editing in fake reactions in video packages, have heels go "LOCAL SPORTS TEAM SUCKS" or "YOU AMERICANS HATE ME BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT"

Saying stuff like that just excuses bad writing.
>>
File: Braun_Strowman_2016.jpg (85KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Braun_Strowman_2016.jpg
85KB, 768x768px
>>
>>2573529
>>
>>2573579
Make Braun face
Make CW division comedy heel jobbers
>>
Braun could genuinely be their most over star since Bryan if he's turned face and given strong booking. Man fuck it, I'd have him beat Lesnar
>>
>>2573579
>>2573980
I dunno. Braun's really, really good at being a monster heel. It's difficult to imagine him being as over as a face as he is against anybody except Roman.
>>
>>2573980
Fans will turn on Braun as soon as moves on from destroying Roman
>>
File: tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o4_500.gif (2MB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o4_500.gif
2MB, 477x268px
One of the potentially best heels in the company has to get everybody else over but herself as a lackluster face with a gimmick that hardly works for tweener let alone babyface.
>>
>>2573529
?
how is Bray a "good" guy?
>>
>>
>>2573984
he could easily be an Austin-esque monster face
>>
>>2574017
lmao idiot & faggot
>>
>>2573529
Shane?
>>
>>2574120
He's ultra-charismatic.
His entrance is based on audience participation.
People cheer the shit out of him and even sing to him occasionally.
The one night he was a face, he got Roman cheered by association.

The audience wants to cheer him as a face and he's shown the chops to do it before.
>>
>>2574091
Charlotte and Bliss have surpassed her as a heel. Turning won't save Sasha anymore, le boss is never going to be as hot again
>>
>>2574151
>ultra-charismatic

Laughing out loud.
>>
>>2574160
If he's not charismatic, why do people love him so much after he's been jobbed out so many times.
>>
>>2574151
He was pretty over that one time he was face. Crowd popped for his spiderwalk and that lights going out for the rest of the Wyatts to show up.
>>
>>2574154

kek, both can't hold a candle to her as a heel.
>>
>>2574165
He's a fat neckbeard and smarks are also fat neckbeards so they identify with him
>>
>>2574173
You can keep telling yourself that after she turns and is still less popular than Bliss
>>
>>2574170
Braun and Rowan teleporting in to wreck the League of Nations was legitimately great.

Hey I guess Braun does work as a face.
>>
>>2574180

"less popular"? She is far more popular as the terrible babyface she is now. Bliss is okay at the mic and has good facial expressions, but she never had a single outstanding singles match and Sasha can be just as good at the mic as a heel and has even better expressions...so...
>>
>>2573711
I think she could genuinely be a pretty good bruiser. She's stronger than most of the other women and already likes tossing her opponents around. Use more suplexes, a powerbomb and you've got a badass heel.
>>
>>2574212
She could be but she'd have to completely stop talking. I say this with affection, but Becky is way too dorky to be an effective bruiser heel.
>>
>>2574212

Wasn't she a heel on NXT for a time before she turned on Sasha and Sasha got her over as a face?
>>
>>2573559
They literally need to go all the way and make him a face and name him Handsome Rusev and even though he's handsome he still crushes opponents.
>>
>>2574223
>"HANDSOME RUSEV MACHKAAAAAA"
>"OH MY GOD HE'S GOT ON THE HANDSOME ACCOLADE"
Shit I'd cheer for it.
>>
>>2574212
They'd have to keep her away from the mic. As soon as that deaf retard voice comes out she loses all credibility. Just like Sheamus and his dumb faggy voice.
>>
>>2574212
Nah her credibility is beyond recovery after years of jobbing and being a C+ player. Chickenshit heel is the only realistic option now
>>
>>2574231
Nigga, whatchu talkin' about, Fella is a great talker.
>>
>>2574221
Yes but they didn't do much with it and she was just a lackey the whole time.
>>
>>2574244
Fails at being intimidating though. Micks sound too ridiculous and silly
>>
>>2574231
Hi Dunn!
>>
>>2573711
Please yes. I'm so sick to death of le quirky dorky girl. She's wasting her potential with that cringeworthy shit and will never ever get over unless she has a more serious character.
>>
>>2574271
>I'm so sick to death of le quirky dorky girl
I think that's just who she actually is.
>>
>>2574278
Well she needs to stop being herself
>>
>>2574228

>heel stiff hits his face trying to make him look ugly
>Rusev no sells the strike
>"fool, Do you think that hurting my face would make me look less handsome?"
>"beauty doesn't come from the body"
>"beauty comes from the soul"

Needs a new finisher though, a regalplex would be okay.
>>
>>2574175
>projecting this hard
>>
>>2574307
I would fuck the shit out of herself.
>>
>>2573529
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Sasha Banks
Dana Brooke
New Day
Mojo Rawley
Rusev
Randy Orton
Tye Dillinger
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Possibly Gay Cops
Arguably American Alpha
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.