[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>returns for one night >breaks Asukas streak >gets inducted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>returns for one night
>breaks Asukas streak
>gets inducted into the HOF
I'd mark the fuck out
>>
Nigga she's almost 50
>>
>>2572578
Yeah and that ass is a 10 what's your point
>>
File: ten.gif (2MB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
ten.gif
2MB, 430x286px
>>2572581
I don't think it is m8.
>>
>>2572421
she looks rough in her leaked pics
>>
File: IMG_1138.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>2572585
We each have our own opinions. No worries M80
>>
>>2572578
Ever heard of cougars? She's perfect for that kind of gimmick
>>
>>2572594
She probably can't even take a bump anymore though. I don't want to see based Victoria lumbering around like Carder
>>
>>2572421
>those hips
>that waist-to-thigh ratio
>the ass

Literally GOAT-tier body
>>
>>2572638
>hair
>skin
>eyes

Literal GOAT tier everything, homie.
>>
>>2572421
I want to fuck Victoria so bad that my hips are moving on their own
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>2572594

>Victoria and Vickie both return to feud over a piece of meat

I'd watch it.
>>
>>2572645

For sure. Assuming that leaked pic of her from a while back was legit, my inner 12 year old was happy as fuck.
>>
>>2572700
Was there just one pic?
>>
>>2572716

There was a few IIRC, one of her in a chair with her tits out, and one of her sucking dick. Not sure if the latter was legit, the former was though. Or an extremely well done fake.
>>
>>2572731
I saw the dick sucking pic, doesn't look too real
>>
>>2572731
The one if her in the chair is legit. Can't say on the dick sucking one because if it is her she's not wearing makeup in it and that shit can be transforming if done correctly.
>>
Her titties were disappointing in the leaks.
>>
>>2573150
Gay
>>
>>2573150

How can one person be so wrong?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.