[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*""""""""sources"""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
*""""""""sources""""""""" report incorrectly*
>>
Can JBL sue him for this bullying?
>>
Kek this ordeal has completely trashed any credibility this hack had left. Based JBL exposed him as a fraud
>>
>>2571308
Russo was right about this mark
>>
>>2571308
Did JBL fiddle Marks diddle in the 80s
>>
>>2571310
>>2571321
>>2571331
>Knew the Rumble winner and the Mania card in January
>>
>>2571596
So did I tho
>>
>>2571308
proud to say I was on JBLs side the whole time
>>
>>2571598
>on the side of obesity
>on the side of homosexuality
Tumblr pls go
>>
>edge and christian calls meltzer a dirtbag in their podcast

kek
>>
>>2571308
What happened?
>>
>>2571655
He was exposed as a liar and a fraud
>>
>>2571308
DELETE THIS! BASED DAVE IS NEVER WRONG
>>
Are we really gonna ignore the obvious non-disclosure agreement that keeps Mauro from mentioning JBL's bullying? Is that what we're doing in this thread?

JBL dodged a bullet when Mauro took that money. Let's not get delusional and act like Meltz was wrong. He just didn't get the results out of this whole thing that he obviously wanted

Mauro is paid......JBL is saved.....Meltz did all that work for nothing
>>
>>2571669
>Implying taking an NDA means you have to say that X person didn't do anything as opposed to just not saying anything
>>
>>2571676

Um....read that first line again.
>>
>>2571660
How?
>>
>>2571681
Mauro confirmed that JBL did nothing to him
>>
>>2571310
hell yes defamation laws and all
>>
>>2571686
Wouldn't he just say that to drop the whole situation in order to accept Vince's bribe?
>>
>>2571679
And read mine again, Mauro said it wasn't about JBL. If he took an NDA he just could say nothing as opposed to explicitly saying it's not about a person
>>
>>2571686 Hold on......let's get this right.
Did Mauro specifically say that JBL didn't bully him, or did he say that his departure from WWE had nothing to do with JBL? Because those are two different things.
I've read the latter, but not the former. Can someone clarify this?
>>
>>2571741
That's not true, one of the terms in NDAs could have been to publicly say JBL did nothing. If he really did nothing Mauros close friend Bas Ruten would have no reason to want to kick his ass.
>>
>>2571746
It's the latter but you know /asp/ hate bonner for meltzer.
>>
>>2571741

>If he took an NDA he just could say nothing as opposed to explicitly saying it's not about a person

It's obvious that part of the agreement mandated that he stress to everyone that JBL was not the real reason why he quit, which would technically be true since symptoms of his depression and bipolar disorder interfering with his job, appears to be the main reason why he ultimately decided to leave. Also that Mauro will probably not ever discuss JBL's bullying at all.

That doesn't mean that JBL didn't bully him. It just means that the bullying itself isn't the reason why he personally felt he had to leave.

This might sound like semantics to you or me, but this is a legal agreement so the distinction is very important.

Mauro saying "me quitting this company has nothing to do with JBL" means Mauro can leave and take a nice payout, and WWE can have a statement from him that downplays the bullying allegations without having Mauro lie and say it didn't happen. They also don't have to worry about Mauro letting loose about JBL's bullying.

Mauro directly saying "JBL never bullied me" is different. Not only does it shatter Meltzer's credibility beyond any defense, but it also opens him up to a lawsuit.

Nothing about any of this suggests that JBL didn't bully him, or that Meltzer was wrong. The only loss that Meltzer takes here is that his campaign to have JBL punished for bullying has failed.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.