[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to PWInsider, WWE officials would be waiting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: eva.jpg (63KB, 615x787px) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
63KB, 615x787px
>According to PWInsider, WWE officials would be waiting for the end of this season of Total Divas to be able to fire Eva Marie

F
>>
Good riddance. Lana is better.
>>
File: 1490646398151.gif (951KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490646398151.gif
951KB, 500x246px
BRAZZERS WHEN
>>
File: eww.gif (995KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
eww.gif
995KB, 342x260px
>>2571010
>that spray tan line on her arm
>>
It's been over for a long time. She pretended to be a wrestler to get some degree of fame and to be able to shill products. I actually give her props for using WWE to get over instead of the other way around.
>>
>>2571060
Brazzers is coming senpai
>>
>>2571010

She never even tried, did she...
>>
>>2571010
>Eva Marie
I started watching WWEagain. Why hasn't she been released yet?
>>
>>2571010
What a hot bitch.

Now no more hot bitches.
>>
>>2571100
>I started watching WWEagain. Why hasn't she been released yet?

Because she is on total divas and hot AF...for some.
>>
>>2571087
She did when TBK was giving her lessons otherwise no
>>
What is she even? Seriously, what does she do? What is her character? What's the point of her? Or what was?

All I know is she's "hot" (not really), but she's wrestled 1-2 times, and got bood because people know she doesn't wrestle and can't. Like what a waste of money spent. 0 charisma too.
>>
>>2571121
>All I know is she's "hot" (not really)
Okay, kiddo.
>>
>>2571109

Didn't she even botch a simple pin some time?

I mean she was utterly useless as a wrestler.
>>
File: image (8).png (228KB, 620x341px) Image search: [Google]
image (8).png
228KB, 620x341px
>>2571121
she won an unaired divas search they debuted her on main roster and she was dreadful so they brought her down to NXT and told brian kendrick to make her good and she improved leaps and bounds but was still fucking bad but she debuted on nxt and became friends with nia jax and was bad for her entire run but was a heat magnet due to her being shit

so they brought her up to wrestle at mania on team total divas and then when they brand split she got drafted to smackdown and had a gimmick of not wrestling until she got popped for wellness probably related to the weird supplements she shills on social media and now she is waiting for the total divas to end to be cut

overall this experiment costed hundreds of thousands of dollars and its biggest payout was a worked wardrobe malfunction however she has somehow become a c-list celebrity and appears in movies and gets endorsements and paid to show up to events for some reason despite being largely talentless and more or less a 7/10. she also buried the entire cruiserweight division during her suspension with the exception of her teacher
>>
>she also buried the entire cruiserweight division during her suspension with the exception of her teacher

she was 100% correct.

i'm sad to see that WWE and Eva are gonna be parting. i unironically mark for her
>>
>>2571121
She was literally just hired to be on Total Divas.
>>
>>2571010

This is a big loss for me. She was the only reason I watched SmackDown and now she's gone. I'm hoping I can like another wrestler as much as I liked Eva. She's an all-time great. I'd say she even goes on the Mount Rushmore of pro wrestling. It's a big loss for WWE just as well. This is devastating.
>>
>>2571109
I wonder if Based TBK fucked her
>>
File: 1486088016775.png (213KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486088016775.png
213KB, 500x400px
>>2571196
>>
>>2571138
I always had faith that she had a chance until there was a video (maybe an episode of Total Divas) where she said that she hired The Rock's manager to become the Female Rock. You can't become a big deal when you can't even put effort into speaking as if you have a personality.
>>
>>2571010
>used to hate her
>used to browse r/squaredcircle
>used to be a smark

forgive me /asp/
>>
>>2571121
You can step out of your closet if you want anon.
>>
>>2571218
That's honestly pretty ambitious of her. The GOAT is a huge deal Hollywood.
>>
>>2571187
>>2571138
w-WHAT SHE DID TO MY BROTHERS IN SIZE? D:<
>>
>>2571138
It felt like I was reading this forever. Use periods man.
>>
>>2571248
You get hard for a man faced fridge but anon is the homo? Okay
>>
>>2571385
You really must be gay if you think she's not hot. That or you're so disgusted by the way every woman rejects you that it was necessary to develop a complex to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>2571130
You're thinking of Cameron who covered someone when they were laying on their stomach.
>>
>>2571241
You're still a faggot stfu
>>
She looks better with black hair, i cannot wait to see her in Brazzer.
>>
SHES UGLY AND IF U THINK SHES PRETTY UR A VIRGIN
>>
She'll come back to WWE when her acting career fails miserably.

Do you think TBK got to sleep with her?
>>
>>2571374
this, was good reading otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x1249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x1249px
Being hot is a bigger draw than being a wrestler
>>
>>2571138
Don't forget she made everyone look bad that one match where she literally had her tampon string hanging out her bikini.
>>
File: 1265128892361.jpg (81KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1265128892361.jpg
81KB, 675x1024px
>>2571196
>>
>>2571409
Or he legit thinks she's not hot. We're not talking about a surefire Maxim Top 10 here. Maybe your taste is just shit, ever thought of that? Or #MAYBE hotness is subjective.
>>
>>2571121
She hot af and better than all the horses in nxt
>>
>>2571945
She's hot, but not unique. She looks like every head wagging sassy whore on TV.
>>
>>2571010
Dang. I liked her, she was a heat magnet and the smarks were losing their mind during the becky fued. Well let's hope nxt can bring up some more world class divas
>>
>>2571957
>She hot af and better than all the horses in nxt
No.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.