[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Boby holly.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Boby holly.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore" Holly suffered a broken arm while attempting to stiff a relatively green Kurt Angle, after an argument backstage ensued about Angle going over
>On a 2002 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed a young Brock Lesnar during a powerbomb, leading to Lesnar dropping Holly on his neck, breaking it
>On a 2003 episode of "Tough Enough" Bob "Hardcore" Holly took a hot tag in a training match and proceeded to stiff hit and slam a trainee
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography
>During his ECW run in 2006, Bob "Hardcore" Holly used backstage connections to change the outcome of his matches with CM Punk, one of which he would refuse to tap out, and another where he went over the young star
>During a run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, who was suffering with a Staph Infection, would intentionally refuse to clean his own gym equipment, potentially infecting his gym mates
>During his WWE run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly entered in to several arguments wherein he argued that the much younger Cody Rhodes should ultimately not go over him, instead using backstage connections to set up an angle where Cody becomes Bob's protege, maintaining that the spotlight be shared between both
>On his final WWE match at Night of Champions in 2008, Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed Rhodes repeatedly during a handicap match
>During an appearance at a UK promotion in 2009, Bob "Hardcore" Holly repeatedly stiffed Thomas "The UK Kid" Jones in a TLC match, resulting in a visibly annoyed Jones stiff hitting Holly with a chair, breaking one of his ribs

What was his problem? Did WWE's bullying culture make him this way?
>>
>>2567439
Based Bobcore Holly bullying others by hurting himself
>>
Based Bob BTFOing suicidal weaklings and Cuck Man Phil
>>
>>2567439
What's his endgame?
>>
>>2567439
No, he's just white trash red neck who was bitter that he wasn't going over the young talent. Thought he was way better than he actually was and being a vet entitled him to doing whatever he wanted.
>>
>>2567468
>Work for WWE for 15 years
>Never get rewarded with a worthwhile run or title shot
>Always leached off the charisma of others
>Was let go unceremoniously
The STATE of Bobcore.
>>
>>2567439
reminder that even cuck foley wouldn't want to share the same cab with bob
>>
>>2567439
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography

Why are redneck Christian are so self absorbed and too judgemental.
>>
>>2567484
dat dropkick tho
>>
>>2567439

Doesn't matter, he had the best dropkick in the business
>>
File: Perfection.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>2567985
not no more
>>
God bless Angle and Lesnar.
>>
>>2567484
A fifteen-year career and he accomplished literally nothing of note. Not one memorable match. Not one memorable title run. Not one memorable promo. Not one memorable segment. Absolutely nothing. I'd be fucking embarrassed to call myself a veteran if I were him.
>>
Lmao love every time I read this janetty stiffing someone than getting fucked up by them
>>
>>2567520
I actually agree with his opinion of how Crash died.....but he could have still kept that shit to himself and went to the funeral to pay his respects

That "quitter" was one of the few reasons that he had any notability in his career at all. People only remember the Holly Cousins because of Crash......and Molly, to a lesser extent
>>
>>2568019

It would be sad if bob wasn't such an asshole to everyone.
>>
>>2567439
Holly always came off as a bitter old guy, upset that he never got the push he thought he deserved. And he took out his frustrations on young guys who were getting pushes.
>>
>>2568019
I think the only match he was good in was the hardcore match with raven
>>
>>2567439
Him and Xpac are in a fight for the most unwarranted sense of importance relative to their actual success. They always nuked about never going over the 'youngsters' and being marks for themselves hardcore.
>>
>>2568019
Having a steady 15-year career in WWE is an incredible feat by itself. Don't be a mark.
>>
>>2568169
Hi Bob!
>>
>>2568173
Don't be a mark.
>>
>>2567520
He never said anything like that.

t. read the book.

The only thing he said about Crash was that he was a good guy who got into trouble a lot.
>>
>>2567520
Molly Holly donated some of her book sales money to Crash's daughter. Bob wouldn't go to the funeral.

The absolute state of Spark Plug. Scum.
>>
>>2568045
>.but he could have still kept that shit to himself and went to the funeral to pay his respects

I agree the last statement about Holly going to his funeral. Still Bob doesn't know much more about Crash's personal problems that led to his suicide.

>>2568190
Makes sense, how much trouble Crash had while he was in the WWE.
>>
>>2568201
It's a lie you idiot.
>>
>>2568207
why would OP lie? go back to sleep Bob, nobody misses you
>>
File: 1492397369796.jpg (70KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492397369796.jpg
70KB, 500x375px
>>2567462
never get over and go down as a shit
>>
File: HgOaS.jpg (44KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
HgOaS.jpg
44KB, 300x210px
>ywn see Spacecore Holly

life is cruel
>>
>>2568019
>Calling Cole a little shit on live television
>Not memorable
>>
>>2568354
All the times that Cole was embarrassed and bullied back then......nobody remembers Holly's remark

They remember DX shoving him, Austin beating his ass down and The Rock putting shirts over his head
>>
Working for 15 years as a midcarder in the WWE isn't a bad gig really. I thought the Hollys were pretty fun.
>>
>>2568385
>Working for 15 years as a midcarder in the WWE isn't a bad gig really

It is when you actually try to get main-event pushes for most of those years despite being an anti-draw
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.