[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE JINDER SUCKS LMAO >yeaahhhhh but idk it might get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1209309432.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1209309432.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>DUDE JINDER SUCKS LMAO
>yeaahhhhh but idk it might get over, we'll see
>NO BUT DAVE, JINDER SUCKS LMAO
>i mean, yeahhhh, but y'know stranger things have happened. might go over
>DAVE, JINDER SUCKS LMAO
wtf is Bryan's problem ?
>>
>>2567281
Jinder sucks
>>
Nothing. Bryan is playing the obnoxious know-it-all failed wrestler gimmick to a tee.
>>
>>2567297
>failed wrestler

isn't he a jiu-jitsu instructor though?
>>
>>2567281
Where's the link to this happening?
>>
>>2567308
>instructor
Huh, I wonder why he's not competing
>>
>>2567308
He was also a low level indy wrestler before he became meltz's son and heir.
>>
>>2567281
It's funny how people are hating jinder just because of his race, how are any of the Indy shitters better than him?
>>
>>2567398
The problem with Jinder isn't Jinder, it's that he instantly gets a title shot with zero build-up.
>>
>>2567398
He's from the East Indies. And deep down numales hate Asia because numalehood, SJWry and plebbit are all Western phenomena. Except Japan which they deluded themselves into thinking is a land of cuckolds just like their basements.

Pro wrestling used to give that boost to alpha values that US dearly needs, and now those MMAfags are doing a horrible job at promoting those values, just look at the bullying incident.

Remember when Spartans ie Westerners were the Romans and Persians were the Ambroses? It's all reversedd now. And hipsters can't take it.
>>
>>2567423
Good christ I hope this is bait.
>>
>>2567415
ding ding ding. zero logic seeing him going from forgetful jobber to steroids #1 contender for the E title in the span of just 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>2567281
>it's a very very small troll group of people.
>they probably tune in for a second and see something
right, because normies are going to tweet the sidekick of meltzer over jinder mahal
>>
>>2567281
Bryan is a fucktard with shit opiniions
>>
>>2567415
It was built up on the WM preshow whereas Balorina's SS ME title shot got no build up on any public show.

That's how all these manlets from NXT debut, you have aa neckbearded audience acting excited because they watch NXT and the rest are supposed to be impressed by this reaction to a noname, literal peer pressure froom WWE.
>>
>>2567415
he basically won the Battle Royal if it wasn't for Gronk's interference and there were ALOT of top tier guys in that match... plus he looked really strong against an s-tier wrestler that has a win over Roman
>>
>>2567415

You mean like Finn Balor?

>his work in NXT

Noboy watched it.
>>
>>2567281
Jinder DOES suck.

Discrediting someone elses opinion by going all caps doesnt change that, Kumar.
>>
Whether you like Russo or not, he destroyed Alvarez on his new show.
>>
>>2567436
>>2567480
Here's an idea.

Why not have him ACTUALLY win the stupid battle royale.
>>
>>2567281
The only way Alvarez could be more buttflustered is if it had been Kane so people would remind him about "peeing straight up in the air".
>>
>>2567398

>because of his race

literally no one is bringing up his race except for fire stoking pollack types

the problem is>>2567415

he has been jobber deluxe for YEARS and suddenly he getting credibilty. Orton/Jinder is going to main event a PPV over Owens/AJ and Nakamura's first televised match.

>MUH INDIE DARLINGS

at least the ones i mentioned are established stars. Jinder is an unsafe meme wrestler.
>>
>>2567496

>no one watched it

yeah that's why he came out to crickets, lost to roman and never won a belt
>>
>>2567581
Because mojo is hyped! And he had gronk
>>
>>2567600
Yea he set fire to the roster with his one day title reign.
>>
>>2567602
Then why not have freakin' Mojo win the six-pack.
>>
>>2567596
>meme wrestling
You mean gookamura?

>>2567607
They probably want to give mojo an actual push so theyll build him up slowly. Jinder is getting a rushed push because they need someone now whose not ziggler
>>
>>2567605

>implying that wasn't Jasethy's fault
>>
>>2567297

Hate Alvarez, such a bitter failure circus midget hack.
>>
Meltz sees he's a total package after that good promo
Meltz hesitates because issues like that shitty finisher
Brian is just an idiot who knows nothing
>>
>>2567760
More like Meltz knows that it doesn't actually matter what happens because WWE's money has nothing to do with who's over and who's pushed. It's literally a booking decision that doesn't matter.
>>
>>2567596
>accidentally hurting one person makes him unsafe
'no'. shit happens
>>
Honestly, all of Meltzer's guests or co-hosts ALL come off as annoying, nasally, cringey, obese faggots

daves ok tho
>>
>>2567616
He's getting a push because Haitch and Vince are putting the wheels in motion for a poo connection you fucking mong.
>>
>>2568049
I like Bryan Alvarez. Yes, he's often an idiot and he nitpicks about the dumbest shit, but he keeps the show going and puts Meltzer at his best.
>>
>>2567596
>he has been jobber deluxe for YEARS

Isn't that called paying your dues? Sounds like Jinder's earned it
>>
>>2568062
Plus his wife is a qt so he must have SOMETHING going for him
>>
>>2567415
Didn't seem to bother anyone who came out to a US Title Open challenge...
>>
What I don't get is why do people assume this main event will stick? Wwe could still make it a triple threat, have jinder put the #1 contender ship on the line, etc.

At the same time, despite all the complainers, this decision is getting lots of buzz. In wrestling, just about any buzz is good buzz. Everyone's getting worked while pretending that their criticism is legit and means something, when it don't mean shit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.