[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider here Seth Rollins will be moving over to smackdown after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0398.jpg (55KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
55KB, 768x432px
Insider here

Seth Rollins will be moving over to smackdown after Payback.

On the Raw after payback, Stephanie will make her return to TV and demand that Kurt Angle "fire him" off of Raw.

The first seeds of the HHH/Angle WM34 feud will be planted on this episode as well.

Expect a heel turn for Seth in the near future too
>>
Didnt he just turn face though? I guess it makes sense, he is much better as a heel. Hopefully it means we get AJ vs Seth, thats an automatic 5 stars right there
>>
>>2565948
his promo last monday night was not received well. Most agree his promo work as a face is pretty weak.

That is one reason for turning him, the biggest reason of course being the lack of top heels on the smackdown side
>>
>HHH/Angle WM34 feud

nope. angle's gonna be feuding with the Miz
>>
>>2565944
>insider
>on a wrestling forum obssessed with diva farts and Marty Jannetty
>>
File: bullshit.png (43KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
43KB, 300x157px
>"""""insider""""" providing information on THIS place out of all places
>>
>>2565944

>has inside info on sethetty like a certain other person before

Hello Mr. Colby! dont you have some joints and ligaments to dest... i mean strengthen with """"""""""crossfit""""""""""
>>
>>2565944
Keep all of the shieldettys on RAM please
>>
>>2565944
>HHH vs Angle

This better not be happening my friend, Angle vs boring old and slow guy would be a wasted opportunity. BIG TIME
>>
>>2565944
You said Bliss and Nia would tie during their match to determine the #1 contender and have a singles match
>>
>>2566072
HHH needs a wrestlemania win to be credible and Angle is the only guy he can do it with that won't make it feel like he's burying an up and coming talent.
>>
>>2565944
>Expect a heel turn for Seth in the near future too
I thought he was a bad guy now. So confuse
>>
>>2565944
*knee breaks*
>>
>>2565996
we had an insider on Monday night who told us everything that would happen on RAM before it even started
>>
>>2565944

Sounds at least plausible.

Not sure why Angle should put over HHH of all people though. That just sounds like an utter waste. Have him fight the Miz.
>>
>>2565996
females don't fart anon.
>>
>>2566091
How beating a washed up meth head with a broken body would give credibility to Gaytch? If only give him more heat but at this point, he's getting X-Pac heat
>>
>>2565944
Booker please
>>
>>2565944
>Jasethy about to put the nail in SmA+ckdown's coffin

No, stay with the rest of the shit on RAM
>>
>>2566002
>>2565996
Actually this is the best place to do so, no one gives a damn and it will be mostly called shitposting
>>
>kurt's potential last WWE match is going to be with haitch
god fucking dammit,
>>
>>2565944
hey can you ask vince if he could move bliss and miz back to smackdown. i stopped watching it after they left
>>
>>2565944
They are keeping him on Raw because a Sheild reunion is the only thing that will make the crowd cheer for Reigns.
>>
>>2567259
This. It would be much easier to leak info here than any of the wider known wrestling boards. Nobody takes this place seriously enough to check, whereas if they used reddit they would get fired.
>>
Is this the same insider that called RAM segment by segment this week?
>>
>>2567269
END OF AN ERA
>>
File: delet it all.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet it all.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Snooz Borrins going to the A-Show

Fuck off we're full
>>
File: 1487985590171.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487985590171.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>2567133
It was an anon who copied the reddit insider you fucking retard
>>
>>2567303

Yes. Things will go smoothly as planned as long as you keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>2567303
No
>>
>HHH/Angle WM34 feud

I fucking told you all they were planning this bullshit. I just knew it. Triple H just has to get first dibs on any major star
>>
>>2565944
>HHH/Angle WM34 feud will be planted
But why?

Why does HHH come out of retirement just to have the big legend match?

Even with all the shit they're doing when Whatculture hired Angle they used his name to make a bigass tournament and put over young guys and gave some of them a shot at huge matches with Angle to make them better from experience and build them up.

WWE gets Angle back and Haitch comes out of retirement JUST to have the big match at Wrestlemania again and wrestle the biggest name as opposed to letting any of his guys do it.
>>
>>2565948
>Wanting this botchmachine anywhere near BMAJ
Dear God no. Let him stay on RAM and injure the other Shieldetties please.
>>
>>2567541
Haitch isn't retired though.
>>
File: shootmenow.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
shootmenow.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2565944
>HHH/Angle WM34 feud
>>
>>2567541

Every single fucking year this guy. Every year he has to have a marquee singles match at Mania, can't be Night of Champions or MITB has to be at MANIA.

Every year he has to have a midlife crisis Wrestlemania entrance.

Every year it has to either be a legend or a new star. Fuck this guy. Why cant he just sit out Wrestlemania?
>>
I'm fucking tired of Gaytch having a main event match at Mania.
The guy is a madman, he thinks without him the event would not sold out.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.