[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these WWE title wins surprised you the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1478162491785.jpg (105KB, 680x599px) Image search: [Google]
1478162491785.jpg
105KB, 680x599px
Which one of these WWE title wins surprised you the most when it happened?
>>
Wasn't around for ADR or Miz, but Miz was MitB and he'd had the briefcase a while, so wasn't that kinda expected to be a done deal?
Knew Wyatt was winning since the Rumble.
I had a feeling Ambrose was gonna win the Briefcase, but I honestly, legitimately expected Roman to fend it off or for him to lose the briefcase.

Everything from Rollins pinning Roman to Ambrose cashing in was a beautiful fever dream for me.
>>
honestly none
>>
>>2565250
>Miz was MitB and he'd had the briefcase a while, so wasn't that kinda expected to be a done deal?
I read several live discussion threads on different forums the night it happened....A LOT of people were laughing and expecting Miz to be the first to lose a MITB cash-in, even though Orton had a bad leg
>>
>>2565259
This, or maybe The Miz
>>
Miz was the Ambrose
Del Taco was the Rollins
Ambrose was the Hornswoggle
Brayy was the Jannetty
>>
>>2565262
That makes sense, honestly.

And then it wound up being Sandow instead, lol.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>
Miz. I wasn't watching at the time and my only recollection of him was during his days with Morrison in their tag team, so when I somehow caught wind that Miz won the strap I could not believe it.
>>
>>2565245
Maybe Del Rio because the whole situation was stupid, two WWE Champs Punk wins, Kevin Nash powerbombs Punk Del Rio comes out and cashes in
>>
In order of most surprising to least surprising

Miz
Wyatt
Dorito
Ambrose
>>
Honestly MITB ruined so many first time title wins for me, as the vast majority of cash ins are usually first time works title holders.
>>
>>2565245
Deanetty getting it but once he killed ratings they knew it was a mistake and fixed it and pushed him down the card where he should have been
>>
None. MITB is almost a guaranteed title run and Bray's win was predictable as hell
>>
>>2565330
Actually Cena was the first one tohave a failed cash in. He won by DQ when Beeg interfered against CM Punk at RAW 1000.
>>
>>2565245
Dean ambrose. Guy is a moron and looks like a child. Has Bryan Pillmans gimmick only a dumbed down shit version of it and wrestles in jeans. Looks like an idiot and doesn't lift. Why is he even employed?
>>
>>2565762
>Ambrose doesn't even lift

He's not even the weakest member of The Shield
>>
>>2565418
I actually expected both Miz and Del Rio to have failed cash-ins

I legitimately could not see either one as WWE champion. When both happened, I was like "....WOW".
>>
File: IMG_1172.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1172.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
Step aside.

I still remember that people thought it was a Kane vs Austin level botch and that Cena would win the title back the very next day.
>>
Literally none of them

>>2565786
>wherever I go, I must also seethe
>>
>>2565786
Show me dean ambrose doing one (1) impressive power move
>>
>>2567241
I'm still convinced it was but they decided to just run with it.
>>
LOL @ people saying "none"

Maybe Ambrose and Bray weren't all that surprising.....but MITB or not, Alboreto and The Miz definitely had a surprise factor to their wins, Miz especially

Nobody on here can honestly say they KNEW he was gonna beat golden-boy Orton, injury or not
>>
File: JeffHardyWWEChampion.jpg (101KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
JeffHardyWWEChampion.jpg
101KB, 642x722px
This one. I never thought they'd actually put the belt on him, and even though it was only for one month, I was so happy he actually won it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.