[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feels losing interest in WWE? I mean, I look at the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Anyone feels losing interest in WWE?

I mean, I look at the first past draft week and it's already dead boring.

On Raw, I'll be checking only the Hardys redoing the Broken thing.

I already skip women, most of the cruiserweights, Enzo and Cuck, anything with Roman or Bray involved and I'm neutral at best about Miz and Ambrose.

SD: 2 weeks of Orton title reign and I'm skipping the main event already. SJW antismarks craving Jinder's brown cock shows what kind of cucks they are. The tag is dead, don't care about women anymore.
Only AJ vs Owens will be good, Dillinger will be buried, not sure what they'll do with Nakamura after the initial hype.

All in all, 5 hours of show a week, I'm interested in 30 minutes....nor feel like discussing anything or be hyped about anything.
>>
Just watch something good like New Japan.
>>
>>2563511
>watching RAM at all

lmao

I like Smackdown because it has guys I like (moreso now since the le shakey superstar round-up), and better booking across the show.
>>
>>2563519
It used to be like that, but now it's shit. Like serious shit.
>>
>>2563521
How so?
I liked the shake-up episode and this past episode was pretty good, too. It had two good matches and built every story reasonably. They're also making the shining spics not travel agents anymore.
What you're experiencing is a reactionary distaste because the spotlight is being placed on a pairing of people you're not fond of.
>>
>>2563511
I only watch older stuff and AJ Styles matches.
>>
>>2563511
>Miz vs Ziggler gonna be shit
>Tag team? yeah gonna be bad
>What is this loser Slatter doing here?
>Wow this woman division is dead soo dead
Just wait and see
Smackdown gonna make this work
>>
>>2563521
That was only one bad episode anon, and that's mostly thanks to Charles horrible acting, that shit literally killed any kind of hype for the rest of the show
>>
>>2563511
Liking WWE in 2017 is a meme

The people who "praise" WWE actually are closeted NJPW fans
>>
>>2563511
Yes. Raw and Smackdown are shit.

NXT has been strong since Orlando and the future looks good, so I'm mainly sticking to that now.
>>
>>2563566
Can you catch me up to date and inform on anything good that is going on in NXT?
>>
File: 1490972358809.gif (1MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490972358809.gif
1MB, 250x200px
>>2563511
>5 hours of TV per week
>2 ppv per month
>24/7 misc. content on YouTube/Twitter/Tout
Bloated product aside, WWE makes it clear they are not interested in creating a "must see lest you miss something important" stuff in a dreadful show.
Although RAW lately is pretty good, mostly because of people actually want to see what Braun will do next.
>>
>>2563566
cringe
>>
File: レインメイカー.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
レインメイカー.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>2563511
Did you try watching NJPW? You're missing out on the great matches.
>>
>>2563515
>>2563596
b8
>>
if i haven't lost interest by now i doubt i ever will
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
>>2563605
>Anything I don't like is a bait, meme, autism, [insert more buzzwords]
>>
>>2563596
Give me the Attitude Era over Meltzer's entire catalogue of 4.5+ NJPW matches.
>>
>>2563615
worked
>>
>>2563511
Just quit wrestling you maniac. Get into something else, wrestling is boring when you are older and don't have autism/mental problem.
>>
Just watch the ppv you autitis
>>
File: TRENT.jpg (13KB, 409x408px) Image search: [Google]
TRENT.jpg
13KB, 409x408px
>>2563542

fucking this. Everyone is taking the bait too

/thread
>>
>>2563511
I started watching during the New Generation, brother
>>
>>2563542
>>2563638
worked
>>
>>2563511
I've been watching wrestling for decades, this last year I revolved a lot of my television time to wrestling, now I'm a depressed man. Stop watching, also /asp/ or discussing it makes the experience worst. During Summer of Punk I never engaged with any fucking site for "discussing" wrestling and I had a great time
>>
>>2563648
New Generation was awesome. Heavily underrated.
>>
>>2563580
The show is just doing everything it should. Good wrestling, good promos, new feuds are being set up and long time performance centre guys are finally getting some exposure.

Heavy Machinery and Drew McIntyre have been the standouts. Roode is also carrying himself very well as champion and has cut some good promos in the last few weeks. Had a fun segment with Hideo last night too
>>
I've not watched a Raw or Smackdown for years. I'll have a read of the round-up, think it all sounds like boring shit, then get on with my day. I'd happily start watching it again, it's just I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not watching it.
>>
Just watch the youtube clips of the weekly shows and PPVs with good cards.

Watching all weekly shows and PPVs is fucking insane.
>>
>>2563566
>>2563580
>>2563673
>nxmeme

goat cringe lmao
>>
>>2563677
There are people who watch Raw, Smackdown, 205, and NXT.

JUST
>>
>>2563687
Smackdown is really the only good one.
It's two hours, pretty concise, and just got a ton of talent.
NXMeme has been shite since Sami and Neville's runs ended. 205 is just cringe. RAM is unironically awful.
>>
>>2563673
Cringe
>>
>>2563596
>>2563515
Buy a banner
>>
Thats like 7 hours of watching wrestling and those queers are also probably watching minor league shit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.