[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these two guys are going to main event a pay per view together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
these two guys are going to main event a pay per view together one day

how happy are you?
>>
File: 1489621131970.jpg (83KB, 600x800px)
1489621131970.jpg
83KB, 600x800px
They both suck just bring back CM Punk for fucks sake
>>
File: jerry.jpg (14KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
14KB, 480x371px
>>2563209
>Backlash is held in Chicago
>CM Punk lives in Chicago
>>
>>2563209
go away phil
>>
>>2563189

I'm glad I cancelled my WEW Network subscription

lmao fuck this company
>>
>>2563189
>Look at image
>No midgets found

Damn I'm happy as fuck, seriously it's such a relief that they're finally trying to push large guys I almost lost hope in the company when they started pushing trannies and midgets since the last 9 months.
>>
>>2563272
Both these guys suck. Actually most of the roster sucks. The only thing remotely interesting is Becky Lynch
>>
>>2563267
It's only good for the library. I don't watch much of the new shit.
>>
>Mojo and Jinder in a main event
>People wonder why SD ratings tanked this week
>>
>>2563272
Try the last 3 years. Maybe the tanking ratings finally taught Vince a lesson and he's going back to the tried and true. But at this point, most likely not.
>>
>>2563293
Styles and Corbin mainevented this week
>>
>>2563293
>Raw main event is a ring breaking
>only John Cone got over
>>
File: 57927.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
57927.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>buy a ticket for backlash in advance
>"Damn, Smackdown main events have been killing it recently - maybe we'll get Orton vs Styles? Orton vs Ambrose could be good! Maybe a hell in a cell with Wyatt and Orton? Maybe Harper vs Orton? Maybe even Reigns will move over as a heel and take on Orton! This could be awesome."
>card comes out
>Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal
>>
>>2563283
you spelled Alexa Bliss wrong
>>
>>2563267
this

never look back anon
>>
Im glad I wont watch it since I dont have Network.

But IM gonna be happy as fuck because Ryder will probably going to kill himself if this happens
>>
>>2563377
>>Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal

Based
>>
>smarks complain about Jinder being #1 contender because he loses all the time and is a jobber
>Just this year they were incredibly happy with the Eater of Pins Bray Wyatt winning the title
Umm sweeties? Care to explain?
>>
>>2563377
>>Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal

BASED
>>
>>2563379
She's not on the Smackdown roster anymore. Fortunately for her.

Daily reminder that Kurt deported the shining stars, jinder mahal, rusev and lana, that canadian Kevin Owens, and sin cara from raw, and smackdown has a nigger womens champion, is about to have a pooinloo WWE champion, a french-canadian midcard champion, and is gonna put the tag titles on mexicans.
Smackdown is the Hillary timeline.
>>
>>2563406
Bray was never presented as a Jobber, he actually won matches now and then, and was over before he got the title shot.

Jinder is the biggest jobber from a team of jobbers.
>>
File: smug beerus.png (89KB, 155x336px) Image search: [Google]
smug beerus.png
89KB, 155x336px
>>2563417
>Bray was never presented as a Jobber
>>
>>2563413
>Universal champion and Raw tag team champions are fucking white males
>Future WWE champion is a poo in loo and the Smackdown tag team champions are island niggers
The state of Cuckdown. It even has the same color as the democratic party
>>
>>2563417
Now you remember when Cena was destroyed by Lesnar in Summerslam and weeks later they gave Bray a match against Cena and Cena totally destroyed Bray and the Wyatts to prove he is stronger than ever with those shit as fuck german suplexes
>>
>>2563423
Jinder has literally 2 televised singles wins since returning to WWE, including the roll up on heath slater when heath was trying to get a contract.
>>
>>2563189

i wonder what hes whispering to him
>>
>>2563432
>Womens champ is white, and so's the IC champ.
>Last week a superior genetics white man flipped an ambulance onto a coconut nigger
Raw is the superior timeline.
>>
>>2563455
sweet nothings
>>
File: lol.png (822KB, 834x916px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
822KB, 834x916px
>>2563417
>Bray was never presented as a Jobber
>>
>>2563455
"hey bro can you wrestle? me neither."
>>
>>2563470

Noted aryan goddess Pamela Martinez
>>
>>2563377
Just leave after AJ vs. KO.

Or stay and heckle the shit out of Orton vs. Mahal. That's what everybody else is gonna be doing.
>>
>>2563406
>>2563423
>>2563480
They legitimately spent the better part of a year building Bray up.

>Pinned New Day
>Pinned Randy Orton
>Won the tag team championships
>Wasn't in the match where they lost them
>Pinned Roman Reigns and was a Sole Survivor at Survivor Series
>Was in the final four at the Rumble and helped Orton win
>Pinned Cena and Styles clean with ONE (1) Sister Abigail each to win the title
>Pinned Cena clean again

And he only lost clean once in all of that. The way they got Bray to the championship was done totally right, they just bungled the shit out of everything after Randy burning the house down.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.