[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why so Macho so crazy around her? A lot of wrestlers say Macho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: 30woz0m.jpg (171KB, 789x1063px) Image search: [Google]
30woz0m.jpg
171KB, 789x1063px
Why so Macho so crazy around her? A lot of wrestlers say Macho used to lock her into the locker room and keep the key so she couldn't leave.
>>
>>2562483
because she was the only reason he could draw
>>
Obsessed with being cucked

He would have fit in here.
>>
>>2562483
He didn't want her to be around other men. Paranoia probably from the juice. Locking her in small rooms and stuff when he couldn't be around has pretty much been confirmed.
>>
>>2562486

Too bad you're too fat to fit in your own clothes
>>
>Leaving your hot wife unattended in a locker room full of roided alphas and coke

Gee I wonder...
>>
>>2562490
Nah I'm good bruh. WWE shop sells up to 5X
>>
he savage
>>
>>2562497
A randy savage at that.
>>
Just look at her. You know some wrestler all coked up and on roids would try to rape her if Savage wasn't taking precautions.
>>
>>2562783
Honestly.....this

I don't think it was JUST him being scared that she'd willingly suck another cock

I honestly think he knew of a few boys in the back who, while there was no proof they ever raped anyone, probably seemed like that type
>>
>>2562483
A lot of people say that Macho Man was just a crazy dude all around. Cornett told a story about how Savage got into a knife fight with a cook at a Deny's after a show.
>>
>>2562483
>why was a roided up 80s wrestler crazy
if he was sane he wouldn't have got into the carny business
>>
>>2562483
she was a hot woman in the wrestling bussiness. macho knew what the boys could do to her. also paranoia for drugs and roids.
>>
>>2562483
Based Macho was just keeping his bitch in line.
>>
it was because macho was on coke and roids and she was a ring rat that liked coke and blowing men, so he didnt want a drop of semen in his woman when he was out working
>>
>>2562491
>Leaving your hot wife unattended in a locker room full of roided alphas and coke
this

she was pure, and he was protecting her woman. Men have lost their values nowadays and leave their women to whore themselves.
>>
>>2562491
Bingo.
Savage literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>2562491
>thinks marrying someone you don't trust not to fuck your coworkers is totally normal and healthy

4chan has some very sad ideas about relationships
>>
>>2564302
Ever trusting a woman would be the mentally ill part
>>
>>2564309
Who hurt you?
>>
>>2564316
ur mom lol
>>
>>2564309
Just because mummy cheated on daddy, it doesn't mean every other woman will do the same thing to you.
>>
>>2564316
Nobody. Only beta nu-males get hurt
>>
>>2562483
Didn't she fuck Hogan the one time Randy let her out of his sights?
>>
File: snap.jpg (9KB, 189x155px) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
9KB, 189x155px
>>2562490
>>
>>2564302
its the other way around.

coked up roided alphas man. not saying they would rape her, but they would for sure invade her personal space
>>
>>2564624
Fucking cringe.
>>
>>2564624
In that case, why not let her have the key? That way she won't burn alive in a building fire, or be trapped in the room if one of the coked-up roided alphas came in through the window or some shit.
>>
He didn't go far enough. Lanny would've been a great eunuch guard and I'm sure WWE could've gotten some authentic 18th century Tunisian harem attire for him to wear.
>>
>>2562483
I think Warrior said it best. The locker room was full of drugged up testosterone degenerates who would resort to homosexuality if they didn't find a woman to fuck
>>
>>2562483
Mach did literally nothing wrong. Women are inherently whores and she'd have fucked her way through half the locker room had he not done so. Just look at what happened when he got tired of watching over her.
>>
>>2564302
look at what happened the moment savage was out of her life.

she started fucking other wrestlers, dated luger and then was hooked on drugs, primarily heroin.
>>
EVen Bret talks about creeping on Miss Elizabeth. Macho didn't suspect that a vanilla midget would try to fuck her so he didnt take precautions when around the Shitman
>>
>>2565283
This
>>
>>2565306
>EVen Bret talks about creeping on Miss Elizabeth. Macho didn't suspect that a vanilla midget would try to fuck her so he didnt take precautions when around the Shitman

I NEED SOURCE AND/OR DETAILS
>>
>>2565306

based brett taking yo girl
>>
File: 5b9.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5b9.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2565337
>>
>>2564316
>>2564322
Git fukt fagget
>>
>>2564332
No. Savage and Hogan just happened to be on vacation together when she practically fucked an entire hotel.
>>
>>2562754
A macho man randy savage, to be exact
>>
>>2565283
Because she had to deal with him before
>>
Because Hulk Hogan had LUST in his BLACK HEART for Elizabet'
>>
>>2562871
>believing a word corny says
the dude is legitimently one of the most notorious liars in wrestling
>>
>>2564275
>Men have lost their values nowadays and leave their women to whore themselves.

and that's all right with the world today
>>
>>2565306
BASED VANILLA MIDGET
>>
>>2565356
This is honestly one of the most hilarious gifs I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>2566251
> L E G I T I M A T E L Y
> E
> G
> I
> T
> I
> M
> A
> T
> E
> L
> Y
>>
I heard Lawler tried to wank into her shoes once but Matcho twigged on and battered King
>>
Other than Bret and Luger who else gave Elizabeth the dick?
>>
>>2565933
Some might say he's the macho king.

It's madness, really.
>>
>>2565356
Based Brown Sugar Bret, at it again.
>>
>>2565356
>Mister McMahon, I'm WCW.
>>
>>2566274
And you wonder why the world is going to shit.
>>
>>2567202
and nothing value was ever lost
>>
>>2562483
He probably knew how easily led she was. Look how her life ended, all strung out on meds and drugs once she had left Savage.

Her life fell apart. He probably saw that weakness in her. Sad really, but can't blame anyone but herself... And probably Luger.
>>
>>2567236
True, Luger is to blame but Randy should told Lex to dump her sooner than later.
>>
>>2562493
yet you're a 7XL
>>
>>2567236
>He probably knew how easily led she was.
This.

Women are weak. You can't trust them around good looking men. It doesn't matter how great your relationship is, if she gets offered dick every day from 50 chads in a locker room, she'll crack eventually and suck a penis. It's not even her fault, it's just biology.
>>
>>2567360
/r9k/ pls leave
>>
>>2567018
Like, as much as it was paranoia from roids and blow, but he probably knew too much about the lockerroom. Like c'mon king. Why would you wank into someone's shoes?
>>
>>2567366
He isn't lying. Chads cuck each other all the time. Macho Man could have given her the best dick she ever had in her life and even with that she would be tempted to cheated. It is just the way roasties are.
>>
File: tgDzVFs.jpg (16KB, 329x287px) Image search: [Google]
tgDzVFs.jpg
16KB, 329x287px
>>2562483
because savage didn't want to end up like candido
>>
>>2564657
imagine if they'd done a segment during the summer of cuck with rusev locking lana up while he wrestles only to have a coked up ziggler come in the window
>>
>>2567394
fucking carneys, man. can't take your eyes off em for one second
>>
>>2567360
Unlike a man, who would never crack under the pressure of having 50 hot women a day trying to throw their pussies at you.

Don't get me wrong... you're right. But let's not pretend it's a female-only trait. Humans, in general, are prone to trying to have their cake and eat it.
>>
>>2567051
It would probably be shorter to list those who didn't.
The women.
>>
>>2567791
Sherri probably gave her some plastic dick
>>
>>2567534
Unlike women, men are capable of honor, so even those most would give in to the pussy, there are plenty of men who wouldn't if they cared.
Women are not capable of understanding and holding principles.
>>
>>2568349
I could believe Sherri being willing to "show newcomers how we do things around here". Hell, Mae Young used to whore out new students from her wrestling school.
>>
>>2565356
based Bret working the niggers
>>
>>2565922
What?! Where do people get their info from?

Friggen wikipedia sucks! It should have these kind of things.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.