[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this match never happen? I know all about why it never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Why did this match never happen? I know all about why it never happened at WM 18, but why not another Wrestlemania?

Surely Austins neck could survive one match with Hogan
>>
Really should have happened at WM19 but they had to get ANOTHER fucking Rock match in.
>>
>>2559363
well that was Austins last match, I think he would rather kill himself than lose to Hogan in his final match
>>
>>2559358
Stevetty was afraid of HoGOAT being cheered over him, which would have definitely happened. He didn't want to be exposed as the midcarder he truly was at heart
>>
Austin knew Hogan would have never Eeeeeeeeeever put him over, so why would he do a favour that he knew would never be returned? He didn't need Hogan. Same with Rock, but to an even greater extent - Rock is so Hollywood he didn't even need WWE. So when he went into that match, he was prepared to walk away from not only the event, but from all of WWE if Hulk fucked with him. That's why he got the win.
>>
>>2559368
>>2559385
Considering Rock and Austin both fucked off before Hogan, it wouldn't have bothered me to see Hogan go over.
>>
>>2559418
Not meaning to crack your worldview anon, but what bothers you isn't very important.
>>
Stevetty was shook as fuck about Hogan getting cheered over him
>>
>>2559377
>>2559438
$50 you were born later than 1997
>>
>>2559438
>Stevetty was shook as fuck about Hogan getting cheered over him

when was this?
>>
>>2559363
No it shouldn't. The Rock was the perfect man to retire Austin and it was a great match.

I'm relieved it never happened cause Hogan can't wrestle
>>
>>2559439
Hi Steve
>>
I heard Austin shoot on this before and he said it was because he likes to go fast while Hogan likes to go slow and stall for time. He just knew it would have been shit and he was right.
>>
>>2559468
>He just knew it would have been shit and he was right.

so was Rock/Hogan, the crowd made that match great
>>
I AM A REAL AMERICAN
>>
Triple threat: Hogan vs Austin vs Bret

Who wins?
Who takes the pinfall?
>>
>>2559524
Austin and Hitman double pin Hulkkk Hogan
>>
>>2559524
Hogan pins Bretetty
>>
>>2559524
why do you add Bret to the match, he never drew a dime of course he takes the pin

Hogan pins Bret after Austin gives Bret a stunner
>>
>>2559531
Because those 3 are the most pathetic I can think of in terms of protecting their image and not looking weak.
>>
>>2559531
Don't ever disparage the HitGOAT again
>>
>>2559525
>>2559540
>Bretcuck

Go back to the discord
>>
File: 1492127955866.gif (2MB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492127955866.gif
2MB, 189x200px
>>2559543
>>
>>2559358
The better question would be why we never got Austin/Savage.

Rock/Hogan made sense, the parallels were there. The analogue should have been Austin/Savage.

I wasn't even an Austin fan, but I would have marked hard.
>>
>>2559618
You know why.
>>
If Hulk fought Marty Jannety who is the Jannety in that fight?
>>
Austinetty was offered the Hogan match at WM18 but turned it down. He was a paranoid little cuck at the time and was sure Vince was going to give Hogan the win so he refused to do it.

The Rock accepted the match and then lobbied Vince hard to make sure he went over Hogan. Nash hates Rock for this because Rock was just constantly burying the nWo backstage in early 2002.
>>
>>2559363
Yeah and then rock vs Steiner would have been sick.
>>
>>2559445
This, really.
>>
>>2559358
Neither guy wanted to do the job so it never happend
>>
>>2560507

So paranoid, it's not like Hogan was the world leader in getting Vince to job guys out to him.

Austin was smart not to take that match.
>>
>>2559472

Rock vs Hogan was a much better match than Austin vs Hogan would have been though. The double turn and Hogan gradually turning back into the Hulkster was so great and wouldn't have worked with Austin.
>>
test
>>
>>2560828
Hey ban evader
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.