[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what the fuck is he doing? Had a match, or even appeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

So, what the fuck is he doing? Had a match, or even appeared on SD this week?
>>
Ziggler was busy in a six pack so they just did a video package.

They'll probably go back to building Ziggler and Nakamura next week.
>>
had a dark match after 205 live with adolph. it was pretty good i think? i don't know i was sitting there for 5 hours so i might be overselling it in my own head.
>>
I wasn't really paying attention but didn't they say he was "coming up next" sometime during the show? Where was he?
>>
I'm mad about the Kung Fu movie don't they're using for his name now. wtf.
>>
>can't talk
>can't wrestle

of course he wasn't on the show
>>
>>2559189
What?
>>
>>2559198
>#1 Contender: Jinder Mahal
>>
>>2559169
That was about his video package

>>2559201
He means "font"
>>
>>2559165
fuck if i knew i had to work that shitshow last night i wouldn't appear either
>>
>Finn Balor prances around like a fag memer in his entrance
>Gets called out

>Nakameme prances around like an even bigger faggot in his entrance, especially that collapsing at the ropes move
>/asp/ loves it, "10/10 best entrance ever!"

Fucking make up your minds. Either both are good or they are both meme shit that will get old after a month.

(Spoiler: They are both shit. Stop liking Nakameme.)
>>
get ready for barely seeing him on actual smackdowns and when you do there is a 80% he wont wrestle
>>
>>2560058
>/asp/ is one person
It's like six or seven people. One is Romanfag, one is Blissfag, one is Jinderfag, one is Braunfag, one hates Shinsuke, another hates Asuka, and the last one hates Finn. That's how many people /asp/ is.
>>
>>2559165
WWE style sucks.
>>
>>2560226
You forgot me, I only post occasionally and I like the GoldenTruth.

Another rare-poster is 2Cold Steve-o, but he only comes around for the PPV-predictons.
>>
>>2560226
Y'know, I was about to post and disagree, saying I kinda like everyone without playing favorites, but then I realized that I'm blissfag.
>>
>>2560226
There is also the njpwfag
>>
File: nak1.jpg (50KB, 598x334px) Image search: [Google]
nak1.jpg
50KB, 598x334px
>>
>>2559226
BASED BIG POOPA DUMP
>>
File: nak2.jpg (35KB, 500x313px)
nak2.jpg
35KB, 500x313px
>>
I like the guy, but his fucking entrances with the stupid violin guy make me cringe. Especially the people chanting his song
>>
>>2559198
E probably regrets calling him up from NXT
>>
>>2560058
Get ready for
>SEETHING
>BTFO
>LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
>ANTISMARK

To be included in most replies to you, or all of them for an extra dose of cringe....
>>
>>2560058
It's almost like there's more to a pro-wrestler than his entrance and mannerisms.

>>2560058
>>2561016
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2560058
>People disagrees with me

Ok, thanks for your imput, mate, it will be taken into account. Next time somebody wants to like certain wrestler, he will know to ask you first.
>>
>>2560986
If he does that long cringe entrance every time he has a match, ill quit watching fagdown live altogether
>>
>>2560058
Nakameme isn't made of glass
>>
>>2560362
Who?
>>
>>2559165
he was busy wanking to hentais
>>
>>2559226
at least he can wrestle and talk on mic and looks intimidating unlike homosexualist dancing stripper nakameme
>>
>>2560058
I will give Nakamura that he has much more than Finn does past his entrance, and translates that into his in-ring character, whereas Finn's a fucking blank slate, void of interest across the board.
That said Nakamura's still shit too right now because he's putting in next to zero effort (and still, impressively, having better matches than Finn).
>>
>>2561425
yeah he is made of butter so he'll melt instantly after roman gonna spear him through his body like a knife

that will be end of nakameme
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.