[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at sdl and i sat behind the most obnoxious shitty smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sd.gif (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
sd.gif
6KB, 168x168px
I was at sdl and i sat behind the most obnoxious shitty smarks that wouldnt stop trying to get their asshole chants over every 5 minutes. Jesus christ i thought NXT live was bad. At least the sdl crowd didn't smell like complete bo and dogshit. It's the first time i've been to a non nxt live event and i didn't know that they do a little vignette encouraging the crowd to be shitty. even have brock lesnar guy in it. Fuck this shit, never again.
>>
>>2559044
>paying to go to a live event surrounded by neckbeards and mexican children
>not watching it in the comfort of your home or with your other wrestling friends

I know I said go out and lose some weight but this wasn't the best way to do it
>>
>>2559049
i went with my wrestling friends. And it wasn't mexican children, it was all obese kentucky white trash. Smarky obese kentucky white trash.
>>
File: ishiibrainbuster.gif (2MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
ishiibrainbuster.gif
2MB, 446x250px
>>2559044
in the 90s somebody would've punched them.
>>
>>2559044
>i didn't know that they do a little vignette encouraging the crowd to be shitty

Tell about it.
>>
>>2559068
it's basically a "you, the crowd who cheers is awesome. we love your chants. Even you brock lesnar guy!"
they literally call him brock lesnar guy in the package.
>>
>>2559068
This, I'm tired of the Carter spam/samefagging
>>
>>2559044
>be you
>at a wrestling event
>crowd is loud and obnoxious and pissing you off
>don't have the balls to tell the smarks to shut the fuck up
>being this much of a beta
Jesus. Kill yourself bitch.
>>
>>2559102
>pay money to go to an event
>start confrontation
>be ejected, essentially wasting my money
yeah sounds like a good idea man
>>
>>2559116
>Implying smarks would confront anyone outside the internet
>>
>>2559052
I envy you, I went to a Bakersfield SmackDown about a year ago. Half Mexicans and half obese white autists. It was a terrible crowd to be in (smelled awful), but they were at least excited for most of the show, which was pretty good (it was the one where Eva Marie lost her top).
>>
>he goes to wrestling events
>>
>>2559049
Grow up
>>
>>2559052
at least you were around people like yourself
>>
>>2559470
joke's on you im only slightly overweight and a nigger
>>
>>2559116
>justifying beta behaviour
Grow up you bitch made fanny pad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.