[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finn is injured by Seth accidentally >/asp/ never shuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: reallymakesyouthink.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Finn is injured by Seth accidentally
>/asp/ never shuts up about Seth being an unsafe worker.
>Finn is injured iby Jinder intentionally
>Giant week long Jinder Mahal dicksucking train.
Really percolates my synapses.
>>
That's because Finn has been exposed as a vanilla indie midget and he deserves to get hit in the head.
>>
>>2558567
>one was a manlet taking a bump wrong from an unlikable Janetty
>the other was the very same manlet getting HEEMED hardcore by a totally based poo man
>>
>simsonsposter

just cant take your post seriously
>>
>>2558581
>A good wrestler that everybody likes is an unlikable Janetty
>A talentless jobber is totally based
HMMMMMMM
REALLY
Makes me think.
>>
/asp/ loves roids
>>
>>2558567
Jasethy and Finnetty should be released.
>>
>>2558585
didnt realize reddit was everyone
>>
>>2558592
>Doesn't have a response
>Posts about Reddit
It really makes you think.
>>
>>2558585
just don't argue it anon, it's better to just grab some popcorn and watch the autists screech weekly memes at eachother
>>
Imagine if Roman injured the Undercarder and ended his career before his actual retirement.

Meanwhile smarks just go silent about Jasethy injuring and ending Sting's career.
>>
finn wasnt injured, he was just concussed you fucking idiot. and hes back in action the next week.
>>
>>2558567
The absolute state of anti-smarkdom
>>
>>2558637
Sting didn't get injured on botch, he got injured on a basic move Seth did every match, that would be like if Roman injured Undercarder on a Samoan drop.

Yeah the retards would put blame on the young guy but people with sense wouldn't.
>>
File: baloring.jpg (97KB, 638x371px) Image search: [Google]
baloring.jpg
97KB, 638x371px
Balorina is GAY. BPP was saving wresting.
>>
>>2558663
This is a great day in wrestling history. Big dudes still run the show. Manlet Balor is being sent back to ballet and big poppa poo is the top guy.
>>
Jinder Mahal is a plebeian filter
>>
File: 1404752205584.jpg (38KB, 585x372px) Image search: [Google]
1404752205584.jpg
38KB, 585x372px
>>2558567
its just the Reigns marks desperately looking for the next bland sweaty man to rally behind in a fit of repressed gay lust now that Roman's being set up to be fed to Strongman because he's a literal bucket of cement around the feet of raw's ratings.
>>
can't wait to see asp's tears when he gets fed to the snek.
>>
Seth is an unsafe worker though, he injured balor, cena, sting and himself 4 times. Big Poppa Poo is generally safe, accidents happen, but there are too many to have that attitude for Seth.
>>
>>2558867
>he injured balor, cena, sting and himself 4 times.

English motherfucker
>>
>>2558867
>Hit the guy as hard as he fucking could in the head a few weeks after kicking Roman in the face as hard as he could.
>Accidents happen
You're not even trying.
>>
>>2558867
>Big Poppa Poo is generally safe
No he isn't.
>>
>>2558567
Stop being racist.
>>
>>2558884
>>2558940
He's snug. Manlets and pussies off their roids can't take it. Jinder took and gave some hard shots that a wrestler should be able to take. Even that cornball dork, Gronk's pal could handle shots from Jinder.
>>
>>2558863
I actually think they're going to put the title on him for the shock value, a la Bradshaw in 2004. With Orton as champion they really have nothing to lose.
>>
File: unnamed.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
15KB, 300x300px
GUYS WE FUCKING MEMED JINDER INTO RELEVANCY. WE DID THIS. VINCE READS THIS SUB BUT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM. HE THINKS JINDER IS AN INTERNET DARLING. WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES.
>>
>>2558567
i hate finn balor but like seth so im ok with taking out the manelts if its saves wwe
>>
it's just the SJWs antismarks who love big black muscles forcing a meme

they are all neet so they are here 24/7
>>
>>2558971
I'm rooting for Jinder but you, sir, are a moron
>>
>>2558567
Seth is good and Finn Baloring sucks, simple as that fag
>>
>>2558567
And he's a brown Asian hardbodied man to boot.

A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this turn of events.
>>
>>2558567
That's because Seth's shit anyway but Big Poppa Poo's based for clobbering that dwarf.
>>
>>2558567
Jinder was giving Finn a receipt for kicking him in the dick just seconds before. The manlet learned about the business the hard way.
>>
File: homer simpson laugh.jpg (300KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
homer simpson laugh.jpg
300KB, 1284x980px
>>2558710
>he thinks big dime Big Dog is gonna get fed to strowmong
>>
>>2558586
The truth has been revealed
/ASP/ = VINCE
VINCE = /ASP/
IT WAS ME, AUSTIN
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.