[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roids undetected >Tall >Muscular >Kills indie manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-04-18-23-18-47.png (612KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-18-23-18-47.png
612KB, 1280x720px
>roids undetected
>Tall
>Muscular
>Kills indie manlet
>Rewarded with title shot
>This match got him over as a heel and was getting turbo heat for his promo

Jinder Mahal is so fucking based. Thank you for killing Balor's career and deeming him too injury prone for main event picture.

/our/ guy
>>
>Undetected
>implying they don't notice and they just don't have the balls to suspend Big Poppa Dump
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
FUCKING BASED

jinder the face of smackdown
roman the face of raw

B A S E D
>>
Maybe he just gave them the old "I'll take a piss test when Triple H does" line.
>>
>>2558697
>jinder the face of smackdown
>roman the face of raw

Good decisions. Also good racial diversity as it's one white and one non-white.
>>
>>2558693
They've suspended Roman for wellness, mate. Jinder is as natty as they come. Stay jelly.
>>
I'm liking jinder' recent run. Congrats to the former 3mber
>>
>>2558535
>smarks are mostly nu-males that fetishize diversity
>smarks will be mad that Jinder is getting pushed to appeal to India
>>
>>2558858
Because he's shit and now, at most, the 3rd-best Indian on his brand
>>
Jinder is ready brother
>>
>>2558858
>smarks are mostly nu-males that fetishize diversity

Smark here, I'm a fucking white male and hate diversity. You are a liar.

I'm fine with Jinder being the diversity heel though.
>>
>>2558858
>antismark SJW loves Jinder and diversity
>lies and says ''smarks love diversity'' while sucking Jinder's cock

wow you really are the SJW of wrestling: incoherent, hypocrite, false flagger, resorting to made up stories to get his point across and you love black cocks too
>>
POO
>>
>>2558918
IN
>>
>>2558919
THE
>>
>>2558922
LOO
>>
>>2558918
>>2558919
>>2558922
>>2558946
18+
>>
File: unnamed.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
15KB, 300x300px
GUYS WE FUCKING MEMED JINDER INTO RELEVANCY. WE DID THIS. VINCE READS THIS SUB BUT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM. HE THINKS JINDER IS AN INTERNET DARLING. WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES.
>>
>>2558948
Go back 2 reddit
>>
>>2558744
Roman was taking a stimulant he didn't need cuck. Could have been anything from ADHD medicine to fucking ectasy. And it's obvious that Roman isn't on roids because his chest and stomach are barely toned like typical fat samoans.

Wellness is there to make sure we don't end up with another Eddie or Benoit. They don't really give a fuck about steroids as long as they're used in moderation.
>>
>>2558993
We did it, Reddit!
>>
>>2558535
>Gets nuclear heat on his first promo
>Burries the uber driver
>Looks better than 90% of the roster
>Doesn't come from bingo halls

Future Hall of gamer right here
>>
>>2558714
Big Aryan Jinder Working The Seething Smarks
>>
That was a great fucking promo
>>
>>2558535
It's all part of the master plan to get Mojo over.
>>
>>2559004
you're just mad "Based" Big Dog got caught smoking bong
>>
>Works reddit into a frenzy
Is Jinder the newer, better Roman?
>>
File: 1491629230741.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491629230741.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>2559004
>WWE will suspend you for recreational drugs.
>Will let you pass with hard roids in your system.
Reigns fans truly are the most delusional.
>>
They need to change his finisher to something devastating-looking and I will be happy.
>>
File: mfw.png (2MB, 1602x898px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
2MB, 1602x898px
>>2558993
Orton getting some boos after beating Bray? Hmm, let's get a guy who's hated by marks and smarks, have him pin Sami Zayn with interference, then cut an anti-America promo. no way Randy gets booed against him
>>
>>2559208
>you're now realising Backlash! will be in Chicago

The crowd is gonna take so many fat, steamy dumps on that match.
>>
>>2558535
Another proof THIS is where wrestling is at.
>>
I bet on Ziggle. I should have figured. You just can't hinder the Jinder.
>>
>>2559217
Why do they keep hosting PPVs in Chicago? The fans are memers who spend the entire show chanting for Phil and shitting all over everything. I'd rather watch a Corpus Christi show desu. At least those fans pay attention.
>>
>>2559238
>why do they keep hosting shows in front of a traditional crowd of long-time fans that always get loud

This is a real tough one.
>>
>>2559243
Edmonton is one of the loudest, most passionate wrestling crowds out there and the E has completely cucked us out of PPVs ever since Benoit. If we don't deserve PPVs because some guy who happened to be from here killed his family, Chicago doesn't deserve them for ruining every show with shit Punk chants.
>>
>>2559250
>state of these paranoid delusions
>>
>people actually wanting anyone to be suspended for roids
seriously, this is scripted wrestling. there's no actual competition, so why does it matter if people juice? this is your opportunity to see the strongest of the strong go at it, and people are upset over a few test boost? come on, man.

Must be the vanilla midget crowd bootyblasted over alpha mastodons ruling the scene.
>>
Why don't nu-male smarks love him?
Ok fine he's a non-manlet which they won't like but they love diversity and strong style, which he's mastered.
>>
>>2558535
Jinder is completely natural. He passes all his tests.
>>
>>2559375
>Ok fine he's a non-manlet which they won't like

Nakamura is 6'2". Smarks love him.
>>
>>2559387
>billed height
>>
>Orton Vs Mahal for the title at a PPV

This is the sort of terrible match I would have expected about a decade ago in the middle of that awful guest host PG era.
>>
>>2558535
>so roided up he doesn't know what title he's competing for
>comparing himself to Dusty who is natty
>>
>>2559419
This is the downside of the brand split. The good side is that midcarders who deserve to be main-eventers have a better shot at getting there, but the bad side is that sometimes you get awful things like Khali's title reign or this.
>>
>>2559004

>toned

This guy talking like he knows anything about roid usage
>>
File: Capture.jpg (139KB, 1380x673px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
139KB, 1380x673px
>>2559410
He was announced 6'2" in his MMA fights
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.