[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltzer: Advertisers shy away from the WWE because demographic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1440301653209.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1440301653209.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
Meltzer:
Advertisers shy away from the WWE because demographic studies found that the WWE's audience is primarily poor hispanics
>>
>>2556241
Beautiful titties
>>
I know that I only started watching wrestling again because it was on basic cable TV.
>>
White trailer trash and poor Mexicans. Yup, sounds like your typical mandrama fan.
>>
>>2556241
Ay caramba!
>>
Cuckter on suicide watch
>>
>>2556241
You know, at least nu-males have disposable cash thanks to their parents. Nu-males don't look so bad right now.
>>
>>2556398
I don't think it has to do with money. Its probably has to more with them now being dumb enough to spend their money on garbage.
>>
File: C8bvYNjXkAAlvPO.jpg (81KB, 640x480px)
C8bvYNjXkAAlvPO.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
So does that mean this stable will be a thing and they'll put the strap on Sombra?
>>
>>2556241
That's bullshit. I get waaay too many commercials for the term "shy away" to be any kind of truth. It's to the point that the sonic drive in guys have built a lore. KFC woo tangy. God damn little lungs. Guardians of the galaxy volume 2. It goes on and on.
>>
>>2556422

It's true though. All of that stuff you named is directly aimed at poor people who consume most of those products Notice how they don't have a big time alcohol sponsorship, or a auto companies advertising on their programming.

Not to mention the they get like half the money per ad that the UFC does even if more people watch WWE because the UFC's demographics are better.
>>
>>2556482
>big time alcohol sponsorship, or a auto companies advertising on their programming
That's because Vinny Mac wants WWE to be aimed towards children
>>
Fuck I am poor and Hispanic...and they're right...I'm not buying shit
>>
>>2556497

Which hurts your ability to attract sponsorship because companies aren't spending big money to advertise on a children's show.
>>
>>2556241
Is this true? because I have a chart here from 2016 (I think) that tracks WWE, UFC, & Boxing
>>
>>2556776
Yeah, it's from today's WOR
Meltzer said that the demos were "very very Mexican"
>>
File: IMG_6192.jpg (25KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6192.jpg
25KB, 250x237px
>>2556241
AKA Carters
>>
>>2556241
I am a spic and sometimes watch wwe, i don't pay for shit.
>>
>>2556416
>sincara gets a straight shooter gimmick, beats the shit out of everyone
>kalistoetty is a silent background character doing flips
Don't know the other guys
>>
>>2556241
You left out white trash
>>
>>2556241
Based mexicans working the ratings
White peopletty never drew a dime
>>
>>2556241
no they shy away cause smarks are fucking embarrassing and dont spend money
>>
>>2556241
I thought it was the entirety of poo in loos
>>
>>2556398
>Judging people's value based on their value as target market demographics
>Thus making hipster adults who leech on their parents worth more than normal working people who don't make a lot
If you were in advertising, you'd have an excuse to think like this, but as it stands, literally kill yourself.
>>
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>2556241
She has to go back
>>
>>2556241
poor mexicans are literally the worst advertising demo
>>
>>2558516

>Welcome to Capitalist America
>>
>>2556241
Yummy
>>
>>2556241
Somebody give that sloot a contract
>>
>>2558516
t. SJW commie
>>
>>2556776
Those percentages near the end make no sense.

70% are below 35k but 50% are above 35k??

Thats already over 100 percent if viewers
>>
I've felt like the "next cena" will be hispanic for a while. It's amazing that they haven't had a mexican star since eddie and rey, and everything they've tried (alberto, sin cara) has fallen on its face
>>
Based who /paco/ here?
>>
>>2558776
yeah cause spics dont spend any fucking money
>>
Hispanics aren't marks.
>except for soccer teams and boxers
but at the same time CMLL has been around for like 340 years.
>>
>>2558776
EL IDOLO
>>
>>2558767
Good god you're an idiot. What part of Mexico are you from?
>>
>>2558353
Andrade is the original founder and leader of Los Ingobernables.

Gran Metalik the one in the Red Mask is pretty much Kalisto but fat.
>>
>>2556416
Nah they'll probably put it on Symmetra
>>
>>2556776

So when comparing WWE to UFC;

>wrestling fans are more likely to be middle-aged
>wrestling fans are more likely to be non-college educated
>wrestling fans are more likely to be non-white
>wrestling fans are more likely to be poor
>wrestling fans are more likely to not have children

This literally confirms nearly every stereotype people have about wrestling fans. Sort yourselves out, lads.
>>
>>2556241
Who is this?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.