[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zayn and Harper aren't beating Orton because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1491899435582.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1491899435582.png
815KB, 810x622px
>Zayn and Harper aren't beating Orton because it's too early for either one and WWE probably won't do face vs. face anyway
>Ziggler is going into a feud with Shinsuke and is probably the only option worse than Randy for champion right now anyway.
>Mojo is too midcard to even be fighting for the championship.
>Rowan is a jobber
>Mahal is a mega-jobber
Jesus christ, Randy's holding this belt for at least another two months, isn't he.
>>
Based Jinder will BTFO Blandy
>>
File: JUICY JINDER.jpg (112KB, 640x867px) Image search: [Google]
JUICY JINDER.jpg
112KB, 640x867px
>>2555769
Based Big Poppa Poo is winning the strap brother
>>
Corbin finna cripple one of the contenders and take his place
>>
>>2555790
That'd at least be entertaining but it's too early for Corbin too.
>>
>>2555790

I unironically like Corbin and I think he will be WHC one day but I'd like to see him hold a midcard belt first before the big strap. They have all the components to build him into a top guy, it's just gonna take some time.
>>
>>2555837
not the anon but i like Corbin too but goddamn he's fucking dogshit as a talker
>>
I would want Harper to be the challenger, since he already held a midcard belt and he already has a story with Randy, but both Randy and Bray already beat him one on one in the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania.

I think Ziggler might actually win. He has the most notable history of championship reigns. He'll probably lose to Randy but a title match would help boost his relevancy before putting Nakamura over.
>>
>>2555792
>>2555837
it'll just be a filler feud before BMAJ wins back his belt
>>
>>2555769
>Rowan is a jobber
hes about to become one of SDL's main eventers
>>
>>2555769
The plan is for AJ to become US champ and Kevin Owens to feud with Orton throughout the summer and win the title at SummerSlam
>>
>>2556077
The US championship has been completely irrelevant since Rusev dropped it, I think that AJ would restore its prestige, though at the same time I think that AJ is a main eventer and the WWE champ suits him much better.
>>
File: W09833.jpg (193KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
W09833.jpg
193KB, 1001x1001px
>Bray uses some cockroaches n shit to pick up a surprise victory and takes the title to RAM
>Smack left with just the US title
>a bit of storyline back and forth between RAM and Smack management
>eventually Mister Mac-Man reappears
>says unfortunately for Smack it's perfectly legit, because only the superstars are bound to the shows, no one said the belts were bound
>though Brock is still Galactic champ and is frequently mentioned, he's still away. WWE belt becomes the de facto main title on RAM. commentators still brag about how RAM has both titles and Team Red is the flagship show of the WWE
>though their brand is seemingly diminished, Smack lads keep their heads down and fight for the US title as their top prize for a couple of months. Along the way they return much-missed prestige to the title, which is nice. Goes back and forth WCW-style between KO, AJ, Zayn, Ziggler and Nakamura
>eventually Shane decides enough is enough
>revives the World Heavyweight Championship
>holds tournament to decide the winner, with the finals on a PPV
>surprise entrant and the winner is...
>Bork Laser
>on the next Smack after the PPV, Heyman is in the ring, red carpet, holding a presentation ceremony for the belt
>Shane and DB are standing there too, but sheepishly in the corner like cucks
>Bork comes out, Galactic belt around his waist
>Heyman presents the historic belt to him
>he stares at it autistically for moments
>finally takes it into his hand
>holds it up, still staring at it with typical cauliflower pea brain autism
>eventually his signature wry-autist smile appears on his face
>undoes the Galactic belt from his waist, holds it in the other hand
>asseses both
>drops the Galactic belt in a trash can conveniently at his feet
>walks out with the classic WCW/world heavyweight belt over his shoulder as his music plays
>Galactic belt never spoken of again
>first defense at Summerslam vs Orton...in a first blood match
>bloodies him even worse than before in a bigger squash
>>
>>2556038
I think it's gonna be Rowan and Luke like how Dean and Seth were feuding for forever
Mojo and Jinder are gonna be a feud too after the whole Gronk shit
Zig and Nak as well

So Zayn is the winner by process of elimination
>>
>>2555790
>finna
Shouldn't you be in an oven somewhere?
>>
File: kekekekekekekekek.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekekek.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>2555769
>Mahal is a mega-jobber

EVERYONE LAUGH AT OP

BBPPWTS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.