[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breaks neck >Wrestles for years without getting surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Breaks neck
>Wrestles for years without getting surgery his offense limited to punches, kicks and the stunner
>Draws more money than anyone in the history of the business

when will smarks realize the in ring portion of wrestling is the least important? As long as your not great khali tier bad you are fine
>>
I doubt you've even seen 10 Austin PPV matches

>As long as your not
>>
>>2555477
He prolly watched a cuckculture video and decided to make this thread
>>
>>2555477
>picking apart from spelling

weeb just got owned go watch your 6 star matches
>>
>>2555473
Mic skills > Workrate
>>
>>2555473
You're right that doing more moves is a meme but Stone Cold was still a great wrestler even after the injury so your point is moot.
>>
>>2555487
It's not "spelling" you dumbfuck, it's grammar.

>he doesn't know that Austin had one of the only 5 star matches in WWE history
>>
Austin knew how to WORK in the ring. Workrate is meaningless, but WORKING is everything. Austin could have a 3-star match with Vince McMahon just by circling the ring for 8-minutes. His PSYCHOLOGY was tremendous.
>>
>>2555473
>in ring portion of wrestling is the least important
>Uses Austin as an example
>Babyface run kicked off by a literal 5 star in ring performance
>>
>clue
>get one

Austin was one of the best in-ring performers of all time, limited or not.
>>
To an extent, yes.

But you're using a terrible example. Hogan would have been a better one.

Al snow touches on this concept pretty well

https://youtu.be/bv9GCaLlgl0
Just semi-ignore the dumbass doctor analogy.
>>
>>2555473
He never broke his neck.
>>
File: eihA67i5Fpza3f3jpGhAJzvZVtX.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eihA67i5Fpza3f3jpGhAJzvZVtX.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>2555522

I thought work rate could incorporate things as simple as a certain look, whatever work you're doing to advance or enhance something in the match. Any spot. Seems better than meaning a higher frequency of moves. OP is characterizing Austin as a bad wrestler or not a "great" in ring worker because he doesn't fit the stereotype of what a great in ring worker is now. Someone like a Kurt Angle, someone billed as a "great technical wrestler."

Austin had good looking punches, intensity, could still bounce around and sell his ass off to build sympathy, knew when to pick his spots, and was an excellent character work with great facial expressions. Frenetic, paranoid, and sadistic Austin in 2001 was master class stuff.
>>
Austin was still fucking awesome to watch. Just because he didn't do flippyshit and high spots doesn't mean his ring awareness and psychology wasn't the best in the company.
>>
>>2555473
Bad exemple austin was involved in the best wwe match of all time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.