[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting outdrawn by a fucking referee The absolute state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0465.jpg (265KB, 1323x1213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
265KB, 1323x1213px
>getting outdrawn by a fucking referee

The absolute state of bray wyatt. Is there a more JUST wrestler?
>>
>>2555431
Rusev?
>>
Utterly zoned out during his gibberish promo. He might as well have been chanting "I WILL LOSE AGAIN! I WILL LOSE AGAIN! I WILL LOSE AGAIN!" for all I know.
>>
Big Match John Cone
>>
He's fucking boring why are you surprised
>>
File: images (92).jpg (12KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (92).jpg
12KB, 443x332px
>A BUNCHA OVER WEIGHT JACKASSES WRECK THE DAMN RING AND DAMN NEAR CONCUSS THE REFEREE. THAT WAS FUCKING CRINGE AND THE SMARKS WHO DEMANDED THIS LAST MATCH SHOULD END THEIR LIVES BEFORE CAUSING MORE CRINGE TO THE WORLD AROUND THEM.
This segment was dumb
AND THAT'S THE STONE COLD TRUTH
>>
He can talk (somewhat) and is still easily somehow the worst promo in WWE today. How is that possible?
>>
>>2555454
Shit writers/restrictions
>>
>>2555454
>the worst promo in WWE today.

Titus got mic time recently didn't he?
>>
>>2555454
creative is taking the spooky guy way too seriously i mean jesus fuck now he has Taker and Kane's superpowers despite being just a fucking cult leader
>>
>>2555431
Cone is popular with smarks because he shows a lot of personality for a ref. He's not meme-tier yet, but he could get there.
>>
>>2555453
this gimmick sucks
>>
>>2555431
outdrawn by the ref AND your former faction underling.... how do you become the Ambrose of your own faction? Sad!
>>
>>2555454
he can cut one promo really well, but it's the same exact promo every single time.. I'M LE SPOOKY DARK MAN YOU WILL SUFFER AND I WILL FEDORA YOU THIS SUNDAY AND YOU WILL SEE I AM GOD... *gets pinned clean in 10 minutes*
>>
>>2555440
This. I like Bray, i like what he created, we all just need to take a step back and not blame him for his bookings. Its WWE, not bray.
>>
It's not 2013. Ledditors have moved on to fresher-but-also-soon-to-be-stale acts.
>>
>>2555480
Rowan still exist famalam
>>
How long until the Husky Harris chants make a comeback? Would love to see Bray demoted back to being Husky Harris and jobbing in enhancement matches again
>>
>>2555525
I bet you'd also love to have sex but it seems you're SOL for both.
>>
File: 1492241796984.jpg (16KB, 491x258px) Image search: [Google]
1492241796984.jpg
16KB, 491x258px
All the problems he has and his utter shit state right now is because of the shit tier booking.

He himself is a great wrestler who is literally the total package.

Prove me wrong.

You literally can't
>>
>>2555431
Asuka
>>
>>2555539
have sex
>>
>>2555539
As opposed to figuratively cant?

Does no one on this board know how to use the word "literally"?
>>
Jeff still a draw
>>
>>2555431
"Sermon to the Snake" sounds like a euphemism for wanking.
>>
>>2555431
yeesh. if i was bray i'd be embarrassed as fuck.
>>
File: dancingbrayshirt.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dancingbrayshirt.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>2555431
just give him his dancing gimmick and get it over with.
>>
I hate hearing wyatts promos. they all sound the same and he's always whispering. i just couldn't get over how tall his fedora was. is he trying to fedora shame people?
>>
>>2555431
I thought "finally they're booking him right" only for them to job him out to Orton at Mania.
>>
>>2555539
He's never had a good singles match that he hasn't been carried through, so he's not a great wrestler.
His talking's good, but he himself is very repetitive and that's a rut he needs to get out of before writing can pull him out of it.
>>
File: 1491273178381.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491273178381.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>>2555631
jej
>>
Bray is their best talker and they know it. The problem is you've got 30 clowns writing one script for one guy. They also happen to write SyFy villain dialogue and the worst part is, they probably think they're writing gold when Bray says it decently. But the problem is that he's been saying the same shit over and over again for years now. The reason the crowd hasn't fully turned on him is because he's a good performer in the ring and has undeniable charisma. They need to realize that less is more soon because it may finally lead the fans to turn on him.
>>
>>2555440
Pretty much this.
I like Bray, but at this point his promos are completely pointless. The end result is that he will lose the feud.....every feud. WWE dropped the ball with him by simply jobbing him out too much. So why the fuck would anyone take what he says seriously?

>will job to Orton in his own match
>will face Balor
>will job to Balor
>rinse and repeat for the rest of 2017

I simply don't care anymore. Bray as a character is done.
>>
>>2555746
>Bray is their best talker and they know it.

Not even top 5
>>
>>2555539
He is dog shit get over it
>>
>>2555746
You're that Bray superfan from Wrestling Forum, aren't you?
>>
>>2555453

Cringe
>>
File: Big Dong Dom.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Big Dong Dom.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
I don't know why he started dressing like Corbin or why he has ropes hanging from his head like Demon Kang but with a few changes he can have a Dom Deluise gimmick instead of being le magic swamp man.
>>
>youtube views = draw

Is this the latest shitposting meme?
>>
File: fandimego.jpg (29KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
fandimego.jpg
29KB, 642x722px
>>2555706

>tfw you realize Fandango and Bray should have each other's gimmicks
>>
>>2555818
more views = more money from ad revenue
>>
>>2555833
Not anymore.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.