[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Matt and Brother Nero are still broken, and they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>yfw Matt and Brother Nero are still broken, and they are just in their prior personas after going into the lake of reincarnation as a means of getting into MicMahon's gold
>>
Meltzer says the Broken gimmick will happen.
>>
>>2555200
Meltzer here, never said that
>>
Nah, I really believe the WWE just wanted to get the nostalgia factor thing out of the way first while the legal shit gets settled. It's much better for them to ease back into it again so they have something to do, unlike the dudleys.
>>
>>2555200
I hope it happens soon, the Hardy Boyz Greatest Hits Nostalgia Tour was fun at Wrestlemania, but got increasingly less fun with each subsequent appearance.
>>
>>2555204
Fake and gay. Not even a single cough
>>
WWE and Impact are reaching an agreement so they can be broken. Cuck McMahon is bending over for based Anthem
>>
>>2555214
M-m-m-meltzer here, I-I *cough* never said that but anything can happen y-you know *cough*
>>
>>2555215
>Cuck McMahon

Broken Gimmick with WWE's backing will draw more dimes than what they'll end up paying Anthem.
>>
>>2555219
Thanks Big Dave!
>>
>>2555222
WWE's watered down shit with no creative freedom won't draw a dime.
>>
>>2555200
Matt was slipping into and out of the gimmick last night during his interview. He even call Jeff Nero during his match with Cesaro.
>>
>>2555196
check Matt's twitter and you can see that the Broken gimmick was cured or something like that with the overwhelming crowd pop at mania.
>>
File: ben.jpg (48KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
48KB, 650x365px
For some reason I'm gonna be extremely pleased when Señor Benjamin makes his WWE debut
>>
>>2555264
Señor Benjamin should be the Hardys' Bill Alfonso.
>>
>>2555264
>tfw we won't see the kangaroo fighting scenes because someone would sure as hell sue wwe for animal cruelty
>>
>>2555215
AJ STYLES HAS RETURN TO THE IMPACT ZONE for one night only
>>
File: 1484342976507.png (123KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484342976507.png
123KB, 633x758px
>>2555375
Oh shit, this actually is plausible. There's a precedent now.
>>
>>2555264
>"We want the latino crowd"
>>
>>2555375
>>2555382
Vince will find a way to book an Invasion angle with all the former TNA guys in his company now.
>>
>>2555375
>>2555382
Styles will never wrestle for TNA ever again.
>>
>>2555572
He almost signed with them again when Triple H didn't return his call.
>>
File: 2sweetAJSTYLES.gif (1MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
2sweetAJSTYLES.gif
1MB, 498x280px
>>2555576
Remind that AJ wouldn't be as over as now if he didn't sign with NJPW and joined The Based Club
>>
>>2555576
>almost

Did he ever actually say this?
>>
>>2555586
Stone Cold podcast
>>
>>2555255
The plot is that the pop contained it and now Matt's various gimmicks are fighting it out inside his body.

Kino as fuck, imo.
>>
>>2555677
fuck Matt/Reby are geniuses
too bad about the quest for gold story getting cut short I loved seeing them stomp out people in the indies and taking their titles
>>
File: 7drHiqrh.jpg (19KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
7drHiqrh.jpg
19KB, 312x213px
>lose titles

>Matt gets out there

>Angle asks what's up

>Jeff says things changed when they left, the WWE universe was one of the only things that kept him together back then, WrestleMania and the titles gold helped him get back some sanity

>Shoot new vignettes week by week retelling broken Matt, Jeff left hanging time and again in handicap matches, then having his solo matches interrupted by matt

>Finally reveal broken Matt in his entirety at SummerSlam, explain the lake of reincarnation and how he will get his mule back

>Jeff fights to maintain himself and save Matt, gets broken, now broken universe in WWE

>Vignette of Vince meeting broken Matt calling him Micmahon
>>
>>2555861
cringe
>>
File: teddy-long.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
teddy-long.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>Matt literally yells delete and has all the actions and mannerisms of Broken matt when in the ring

The absolute madman
>>
>>2555229
>Crowds already screaming "DELETE DELETE DELETE" at every show.
Sure thing man. I could write "Delete!" onto a plain black shirt with a white fabric pen and sell them all within a couple of days at this point. This is big cash.
>>
>>2555861
>lose titles
>matt flips out
>its explained on wwe tv as his "condition" similar to ortons disorder
>matt gets kayfabe suspended after hiding under the ring and biting jeffs face when he tries to get a ladder
>weeks pass
>jeffs out giving a boring promo
>music hits
>"WHATS SENIOR BENJAMIN DOING IN THE WWE ZONE!?"
>hes wheeling out a cheesy star trek moniter
>broken matt appears on screen
>live from the remote island madagascar
>invites brother nero to travel there to fight him
>next week jeff shows up to matts jungle
>matt has constructed a ring out of forest materials
>he has an audience of tribal midgets with face paint who worship him and chant delete
>he calls them his vanilla midgets
>matt defeats jeff
>after the match he explains to him that the vanilla midgets have given him deification powers
>matt is no longer broken but is now the 'eighth deity'
>he uses his godly powers to take away jeffs capacity to speak and confound his language
>brother nero is now matts prophey
>month later during a boring bray wyatt match
>jeff comes out with an egyptian mummy tomb that has the face of matt and warns bray that matt is onto him
>all of a sudden matt busts out of the tomb and starts doing his weird chomping bit
>bray looks at him confused
>tilts his head and says, totally out of character,
>"what the?"

Book it better i dare you
>>
File: mux1bukzjg1rnjdzho4_400.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mux1bukzjg1rnjdzho4_400.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>2556475
ok

>lawsuit proves Broken is Matt's IP and WWE can use it or is bought from TNA

>Matt then reveals that he and Nero were just using their prior reincarnations from the lake to get to the WWE to complete their quest for gold

that simple.
>>
If they get the deal done soon. They can just have a big spot with cesaro and sheamus sending them through tables/ladders or something... Both start having weird outbreaks/mental issues and realize their conditions are returning. No need to be overly complicated for a thing already super over with wrestling fans.
>>
>>2555200
Meltzer said it was going to happen if WWE can swing "negotiations" with Anthem for use of the gimmick/not wanting to pay etc. and they'll transition to it if and when those negotiations finish.

What Meltzer did not explain is in what way WWE has to negotiate with Anthem for this in the first place because it was made abundantly clear that Anthem doesn't have the slightest claim to any of the Broken Matt stuff as it could not have been more personally produced and owned by Matt, and Alvarez was too dumb to ask Dave that question.
>>
>>2555242
Calling him Nero isn't necessarily signalling Broken gimmick or anything like that. The man is just actually his brother and his actual, real name is Nero.
>>
>>2555196
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Broken Matt is in the WWE pretending to be regular Matt Hardy. He's trying so hard to be normal, but it keeps slipping out.
>>
>>2555677
It wasn't the crowd reaction, or at least not just that, it was being gilded in gold. The championship is containing his broken condeetion. When they drop the titles, Matt is going to break.
>>
>>2555530
will literally rain pesos
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.