[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SmackDown will be headlined by a Six-Pack Challenge to crown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Smackdown-live.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smackdown-live.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>SmackDown will be headlined by a Six-Pack Challenge to crown a new #1 contender to WWE Champion Randy Orton with Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, Jinder Mahal, Sami Zayn and Mojo Rawley.

The state of those fucking competitors.

It's over, lads.
>>
Can people like you just fuck off and stop watching wrestling already
>>
Realistically, it will either be Harper or Zayn.
>>
Time for our boy HarpGOAT to have his moment
>>
>>2555051
>aboo boo why SDL keeppushing new pepol
>muh styles ;((
fuck off
Hope Jinder shines
>>
>Jinder Mahal

Can't Hinder the Jinder
>>
Why not Baron?
>>
>>2555051
>literally spoiling the winner for Payback
kek i mean its obvious fedora swamp man is gonna lose but come on
>>
>>2555055
Don't you have a toy gun to play with?
>>
>>2555070

What if he wins and SD only has the US title?
>>
>>2555074
Says the autistic faggot that sits around making threads on 4chan complaining about wrestling
>>
>>2555051
In a year's time you're gonna be posting about Based Sami and how mad you are that Raw is taking him

That's the power of SmA+ck baby
>>
Won't be Jinder because he's a literally who piece of trash that just injured one of their top stars. Won't be Rowan for obvious reasons. Won't be Harper because WWE is too scared to pull the trigger on him as a babyface. Won't be Ziggler because he's starting a program with Nakamura.

That leaves Sami or Mojo. It'll probably be Sami, but I'm sure Vince has a boner for Mojo so who knows.

Regardless, it's going to be the drizzling shits because Randy hasn't given a fuck since 2008.
>>
>>2555077
>having both the world titles at RAM
come on man, sure Vince is killing smackdown but he wouldn't go that far
>>
>>2555084
>finn "no reaction" borelor
>top star
>>
>>2555058
>no AJ
>no Corbin
>no Nakamura
>Rowan who has been a jobber his whole career and just lost twice in a row to Orton
>Ziggler who has done fuck all except lose to lower mid carders since his heel turn
>Career jobber Jinder Mahal
>Mojo Rawley who nobody cares
Why would they book this?
>>
>>2555051
This can't be for a PPV match right? Just a title shot on a random Smackdown?
>>
>>2555084
Sami is probably the best bet for a decent match with Randy but I really want Zayn to turn heel and feud with AJ
>>
>>2555085

Considering Brock's attendance record I wouldn't put it past Vince.
>>
>>2555084
based big poppa poo strong styling balorina into an inevitable retirement
>>
>>2555098
>Zayn feuding with someone else that isn't Owens
Zayn's gimmick is to stalk and only feud with Owens forever
>>
>>2555090
>>2555097
Bet you're the same autists that scream for new stars
>>
>>2555098
>but I really want Zayn to turn heel

why
>>
BASED JINDER GETTING THAT PUSH
>>
>>2555084
Mojo is feuding with Jinder anyway
>>
>>2555051
Jinder getting that Slater push and then just fuck off to do all eh
>>
>>2555109
I'm not. But if you think Rowan or Jinder Mahal are going to be big new stars you're odd.
>>
File: iWubOnb.gif (987KB, 396x297px) Image search: [Google]
iWubOnb.gif
987KB, 396x297px
>Sami wins
>Goes on to have a terrible feud with Blandy because Blandy is fucking cancer
>Culminates in title match at some PPV
>Sami puts on his tryhard cap because he wants to have a match of the same caliber as his NXT matches with Neville and Nakamura
>Blandy can't keep up mostly because he just doesn't give one single fuck
>Turns into one of the worst title matches ever a la Blandy/Wyatt at WM
>Sami loses
>E-drones and casuals blame Sami for the bad match and not the fact that Blandy has been trash for almost a decade now
>Whatever is left of Sami's career is completely tarnished
>He does jobs on Main Event until he is quietly released from the company
>>
>>2555051
>Six-Pac challenge

Sean Waltman return confirmed
>>
>>2555111
It'd be interesting and AJ is a face now

There was a point in time where he was heel as Generico and teamed with Owens, it was weird
>>
>>2555109
not them, but just look at that lineup.
literally none of them have shown anything resembling main eventing.
dolph is fucking garbage who everyone stopped giving a shit about 4 years ago.
le muslim white male won't randomly be any more ready to main event shows if he faces randy.
and they fucked up luke.
>>
>>2555131
Based Randy burying the Muslims.
>>
>>2555131
Wtf I love Randy now
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.