[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody else fall in love with Alexa just a little bit more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: C9rKuN_XYAAT5re.jpg (96KB, 706x707px) Image search: [Google]
C9rKuN_XYAAT5re.jpg
96KB, 706x707px
Did anybody else fall in love with Alexa just a little bit more last night? I mean seriously just everything about her, her Aura, her look her sexiness, her pushed up breasts. I just love every single part of Alexa especially that part where she screamed "this is my division now", like she was having an orgasm when having sex and I fucking loved it I couldn't even stand there and just take that anymore but anyways I just feel like she got really hot after last night and I have a newfound love for her anyone else feal the same anon?
>>
File: IMG_0012.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>2554231
>>
I wanna know if she has beauty marks or moles anywhere on her body.

I also wanna know how her shits are. Her light blonde hair gives off the impression that she has good smelling farts that come from her nice ass
>>
File: 192839849832.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
192839849832.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>2554270
yeah i found a bunch of them across her stomach, pic related

pretty gross tbqfh, makes her to pure to me anymore
>>
File: uhhuh.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
uhhuh.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>
Fuck off fags she's mine
>>
this whole shit is cringe
>>
>>2554314
>Being heterosexual is cringe
This homo finna seething
>>
Banged her once. Shit was tight. No lie.
>>
>>2554231
>like she was having an orgasm when having sex
A bit redundant don't you think?
>>
>>2554314
Go jerk off to baloring with the homos on rebbit
>>
Lexi is not for sexuals
I just want to cuddle with her
>>
>>2554231
>Goes to RAM
>Autists start to come out of the woodworks
>>
She's a pretty shitty wrestler though. Looked awful last night for the few moments she actually did anything. Should go back to NXT.
>>
>>2554884
The division needs one good talker. Until Sasha turns heel.
She is shitty in ring still, she needs a lot of time with someone to get a good match, testing on house shows and in gym, putting it together.

But she still has best wreslting years before her. But her character stuff is too great to waste it in NXT.
>>
>>2554842
I wanna give her piggyback rides through Disney World and share ice cream with her
>>
>>2554231
I didnt because I already loved her at peak level
>>
>>2554895
This anon gets it
>>
>>2554884
good talker tho and its pretty expected for a woman to be bad at the ring.
>>
>>2554298
>yeah i found a bunch of them across her stomach, pic related
Those aren't fucking worth being called moles you virgin, nearly every human has some tiny brown dots on them.

Moles are raised and hairy and disgusting.
>>
yes because she took out this disgusting belly piercing
>>
was that pussy pic real? cuz i've been fapping to it as if it was.
>>
i wanna pee on her ankles
>>
>>2554231
i fell out love after she was drafted to RAM

still would though
>>
>>2554231
I've been to all kinds of wrestling shows over the years, from local outlaw mudshows all the way up to Wrestlemania.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2554231
What you are feeling isn't love.
You know nothing about her to even call it love.
>>
>>2554315
Thinking you have a chance with a person who doesn't know you exist is more cringe.
>>
>>2554231
I fell in love with her just a little bit more when I came all over her face and she looked at me and said "Please give me more daddy, I want it so bad". Then I woke up and my bed was all sticky.
>>
>>2554884
She's good they just didn't give her anything to do. Her dropkick on Nia was pretty good. I'm not saying she's one of the best but she is constantly giving 110% in yhe ring to have matches of a quality beyond her current skill. She never had a bad match on Smackdown until Naomi showed up and forced her to sell those shitty kicks and ass attacks.
>>
>>2554231

No because I'm not attracted to womanlets who dress like children.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.