[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he legit hurt or he's selling it really well? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

is he legit hurt or he's selling it really well?

https://youtu.be/MyIiJibxPlI
>>
That's the best sell of his career if it's fake. I'm a bit concerned.
>>
>>2553943
>all those seething comments

Based Big Dimes Braun working the marks
>>
>>2553943
They need a beard vs beard match.
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (78KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
78KB, 1024x669px
>>2553968
Loser gets shaved?
>>
>>2553973
Loser joins the Wyatt Family
>>
>>2553943
His back is certainly jacked up. I've had lower lumbar sprains and herniated discs before, and that's exactly how you try to move with that kind of injury. Possibly broke his left forearm judging how he held it, but it could be a work.
>>
It's all in his face. He hurt for real.
>>
>>2553992
His fingers wouldn't close if he broke his forearm. I think he's just selling, they wouldn't allow a guy his age to walk off if he was hurt.
>>
>>2553995
This. That was no sell.
>>
>>2554005
Nigga, I can't even make the "18+" comment about this ignorance, cuz Taker/Lesnar was only a few years ago.

Taker took seven and a half minutes to regain his feet and walked all the way up the mania ramp with a bad concussion.
Getting stretchered is humiliating and performers do NOT want to have it happen in front of the audience.
>>
>>2554018
but what if the back is legit kill is it still humiliating
>>
>>2554025
If they stretcher somebody out, its because they CAN'T walk out.

Its more than just a pride thing. Wrestlers build their brand with every match. Even if you get your ass whipped so hard you need medical attention, its better to limp backstage to golf-claps and get on the stretcher THERE so you look stronger while you're in front of the crowd.
>>
>>2553943
>dude in the twilight of his career
>busting his ass the better part of a year to get himself into the best shape of his life
>gets put in the main event for the first time in a long time against the company's biggest monster since, well, himself
>is getting over with the fans again, can't hide the emotion on his face
>also a good sell job

Pretty sure this is what it was
>>
>>2554041
Did you not see their first match a month or so ago? Best "big guy" match in years.
>>
>>2554041
If that was a sell, consider me worked, cuz I've never even seen professional actors sell pain like that, which means he's legit hurt.
>>
>>2553943
>is he legit hurt or he's selling it really well?
Who cares.
>>
it's clearly a left shoulder or arm injury, he hasn't moved it once in that whole clip.

Best guess he may have blew his shoulder out.

t. Nurse
>>
You're getting worked by Beeg's GOAT acting
>>
Looks like he landed pretty hard on his shoulder. The walk is probably working yo uthough
>>
>>2554218
>t. Nurse

tits or gtfo
>>
BASED BEEG WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>>2554310
>what is male nurse
>>
>>2554396

A fag
>>
>>2553943
>now they are chanting BIG SHOW ?? i thought they want him to retired?? -__-

this desu senpai baka
>>
>>2554574
He was only getting those chants because of booking
>>
>>2554574
Typical eDrones.

Please retire! Please retire!
>okay
One more match! One more match!
>the next bump will literally kill me
>>
>>2554808
>headbutt him again Shibata-kunnnnnn!
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>2553943
Gotta make Braun look very strong
>>
>>2553943
seling it well. at live shows they never show the losers exiting the ring, but it usually looks like this, minus the limping
>>
File: beeg lump.jpg (11KB, 296x147px) Image search: [Google]
beeg lump.jpg
11KB, 296x147px
Here's hoping that's just loose skin on his left leg.
>>
>>2553943
Wow I love Big Show. He is so based.
>>
>>2554396
Gaylord Focker pls go
>>
Beeg/Brawn II was great.

Can we just have a Beegbowl every month?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.