[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vince has a history of depushing known cucks (Candido, Morrison)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1478401194448.png (2MB, 1257x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478401194448.png
2MB, 1257x810px
>Vince has a history of depushing known cucks (Candido, Morrison)
>Vince depushed Dean, forced him to wrestle on Mania's pre-show
>Dean cuts a promo on RAW about his love for black men
hmm
>>
>>2553815
>he thinks Ambrose is being depushed for being a cuck and not because he just fucking sucks
>>
>depushed
18+
>>
>>2553815
He lost his push because he showed off his autism on the Austin show
>>
>>2553881
What did he do?
>>
>>2553815
vince also has a histroy of sucking cock in the gym, what's your point
>>
>>2553815
> Candida anything more than a midcard filler

Also JoMo's career died when he snubbed Trish at Mania. You don't fuck with Vince's One True Gal like that.
>>
>>2553896
>DEAN

>DEAN TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD DEAN

>DEAN COME ON TELL US ABOUT SELLING COKE AND HAVING SHITTY PARENTS

>DEAN
>>
>>2553881
>Autism

A shoot interview where he was unwilling or uncomfortable discussing aspects of his personal life, and was clearly tired after working like a dog in WWE's insane and remorseless schedule.

Guess what, just because he wasn't super super excited to be blessed with the honor of being on some podcast and would rather have been chilling with his fiancee or sleeping doesn't make him an autist. Autism is an inability to understand basic human behavior or and/or a lack of empathy e.g. your shitpost.
>>
>>2555552
Hey Deano! didn't know you browse /asp/!
>>
>>2555552
>A shoot interview where he was unwilling or uncomfortable discussing aspects of his personal life

It's a test by veterans on the new guys to see if they've got what it takes to carry the brand.

There is nothing that says you cannot work an angle in a shoot interview - the best wrestlers are never not working.

Dean's reluctance to talk about his legit life experiences, and his incapability to work an angle, demonstrated he was not The Guy.
>>
>>2555580
And if he talked about his criminal past that'd surely ensure he could be "The Guy" by your standards, right?
>>
>>2555581
Booker T and MVP never tried to hide their time in jail
>>
>>2553964
>I coulda got straight A's if I wanted to
>Coulda been a star athlete if I wanted to
>>
>>2555599
>not wanting to discuss it = hiding
>>
>>2555552
That's funny because just a day before MANIA, Roman did a great interview with sam roberts
>>
>>2555581
Are you too thick to understand posts you are replying to or something?

>Dean's reluctance to talk about his legit life experiences, and his incapability to work an angle
>the best wrestlers are never not working.

"Use what you got, or invent something better". It's really not hard. But it is crucial.
>>
>>2555615
You clearly aren't even bothering to understand posts you're replying to so same-same.
>>
>>2555620
Jeez guy, you just done it again!

You thought I was saying "use drug past as a gimmick"

I was saying the opposite: that he should be able to think creatively on his feet and roll with the punches Austin threw. He couldn't. So Austin (and therefore Vince) knew that he didn't have what it takes to carry the brand.
>>
>>2553815
whos the hobo?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.