[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Redoing a spot from 14 years ago that they gave away that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Redoing a spot from 14 years ago that they gave away that the ring was gimmicked the 1st scene of Raw

Seriously why watch this shit?
>>
Was it something about no LED's on the apron and posts?
>>
They got me for three weeks but now I'm done watching RAM again. 3 fucking hours is way too long.
>>
>>2553548
>Took the show 14 years to repeat this specific gimmick
>Implying this is bad
The same show had Rollin's on commentary only to have the guy in the match cut a promo on him after he wins.
When's the last time they used THAT gimmick? Like, last week?
>>
>>2553548
Because

WWEDRONES

That's why

Hahahahhaahahah ah
>>
>>2553673
Did you guys forget they did this 6 years ago with Mark Henry
>>
>>2553548
>watching this shit past the age of 12 in general...
>>
>>2553548
WHAT?
>>
>>2553798
>Caring so much about something you apparently hate that you have to watch it and comment on it just so you can complain.
>>
>>2553548
Its wrestling, everything is recycled and redone. Stop being a bitch.
>>
Somebody needs to investigate the ring crew. We've all seen the ring full of guys during royal rumbles and battle royals. why is it that 2 people can cause a ring to break? a wrestler could have been seriously injured.
>>
>>2553548
whats so wrong about redoing a spot when they redo gimmicks all the time?
>>
It's the 3rd time they have done this and it was kinda predictable
>>
>>2553866
This is very specific it's not like a heel turn it's more like them redoing shanes spot from the titantron support 3 times
>>
>there are kids who weren't even alive to watch it happen the first 2 times

that's why it was done. you marks make yourself look more and more ridiculous every day.
>>
>>2553861
Even worse, the little people who live beneath the ring are now definitely DEAD
>>
>>2553866
They keep doing it with the same guy. And Big Show isn't even that anymore.
>>
>>2553901
Oh jeez, Steiner was probably under there again.
>>
>>2553615
Dude, really. I haven't watched in years and I'm wondering who the fuck has time for this shit on a Monday night, and for Smackdown the next day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.