[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was the star of CWC, some of the best TV WWE ever produced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (89KB, 460x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 460x616px
>was the star of CWC, some of the best TV WWE ever produced
>gets offered a huge $ contract to be the main star of the Cruiserweight division
>turns down WWE to be an anime character in New Japan and a warlord in DDT
>get mainstream attention for shooting fireworks on himself atop a car in some British bingo fed called XWA

Is he the absolute maddest of men?
>>
I bet Paul SEETHES whenever someone has the self respect to say no to his shitty little d league fed
>>
GOAT
>>
>>2550189
Is this a twink?
>>
>>2550218
not just a twink, the GOAT twink.
>>
>be a normie in WWbleeeeEEehh
>be an anime character

I choose chinese cartoons!
>>
>>2550189
>Does all of it in the name of "research"
Absolutely
>>
File: IMG_4110.jpg (100KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4110.jpg
100KB, 500x667px
>>2550189
name a more GOAT wrestling couple?
>>
>>2550189
>gets offered a huge $ contract to be the main star of the Cruiserweight division
>turns down WWE to be an anime character in New Japan and a warlord in DDT

This was the wisest move in his career.
>>
File: OMEGA AND IBUSHI.jpg (26KB, 478x431px) Image search: [Google]
OMEGA AND IBUSHI.jpg
26KB, 478x431px
Who is the bottom and who is the top???
>>
kota actually does whatever he wants

its commendable

is he still banned from that one venue?
>>
>>2550412
Did they?
>>
>>2550189
>get paid decent money to put on 5 minute matches on 205 Live with zero control over what you do

OR

>get paid less money to do what you think is fun with total creative control

Gee, I wonder why he chose not to sign with WWE
>>
>>2550412
>nujap marks are fags

what a surprise
>>
he didnt wrestle in that train match that DDT had over the weekend, fuck him.
>>
>>2550664
THEY WRESTLED ON A TRAIN? or did they pull a train on Danshoku Dino?
>>
>>2550673
they wrestled on a moving fucking train https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/853927149690138624
>>
>>2550680
B A S E D
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.