[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys tommaso soupy here with other guy. we are really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

hey guys tommaso soupy here with other guy. we are really good wraslers. do not forget to boo us tonight becasue we are trying to be bad guys. also if you do not here noise on the tv then... the audio guy messed up.
idk. we get good reactions. we are going to be top stars one day. thanks
>>
>>2548900
soory. im not tommasso champey. i forget who i was. you know how it is that all us CAWs look the same
>>
>>2548900
>>2548906
>state of OP
>>
>>2548900>>2548906
>>2548962

/thread
>>
>>2548900
besdt thread ever
>>
>>2548900
To be fair, they do look like THICC version of DIY
>>
>>2548962
you got worked LOL
>>
>>2549012
Gargano looks nothing like either member of The Revival and Ciampa barely resembles them any more than that.
>>
>>2548900
>tfw don't watch NXT and the last time I saw them before RAW was when they had no gimmick but being Bliss bitchbois
how did they get so over?
why are they called "the revival"? wasn't it just dash and dawson?
>>
>>2549389
>bumping this shit thread to be that dumb
>>
>>2549401
fuck you stupid smark
>>
>>2549491
>can't tell BAMF apart from Revival
>>
>Anderson & Gallows 2
>>
>>2548900
W O A T
>>
>>2549521
But both Dawson and Wilder can work...

>>2549532
>shit taste
>Miz namefag
>>
>>2549521
They're nothing like le wacky testicle doctors.
>>
>>2548900
Sure i'll give you a reaction if you tell me what your charecters are supposed to be and why I should be at all emotionally invested in you.
>>
>>2549540
>literally wear T-shirts explaining their motivations
>/wwe/ drone babbies are still too fucking dumb to get it
>>
>>2549569
they are wrestlers and their shirts say how they wrestle
>>
>>2549573
I meant their new ones.
>>
>>2548900
>Injure people
>wrestle in the most heelish fashion possible.
>cheat to beat top babyfaces
>cheered

This is why they push Roman, nobody in this company can get genuine heat without actually being awful because retard smarks wont play along.
>>
>>2549584
They were booed consistently in NXT despite putting MOTN on Takeovers for over a year
>>
>>2549591
Yup, and that's what made those matches great. The crowd can push a great match to a GOAT match, just look at Cena/Punk, Bryan/Orton/Batista, Cena/RVD, etc.
>>
>>2549609
>crowd response made those matches great
>not Revival, Alphas + DIY being GOAT wrestlers
>>
>>2549614
That's the main bit but proper in ring storytelling can't be done without the crowd playing along. The crowd elevates those matches to a whole new level. I'm sure that the Revival aren't going to have matches that good for a long while, if ever now that they're smark idols.

Look at the Miz's feud with Ziggler. The heat Miz had made the matches something special. Once the Miz got popular, he had a forgettable match with Ambrose and hasn't done anything as good since.
>>
>>2549643
If a heel is getting cheered, you program them against over babyfaces the crowd likes more.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.